• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondak

Preeminent

DB stands no chance against him as he’s hilariously faster
:doubt
R1 - R10: Cleans easily.
R11: Fused Zamasu is dead. Both his corporeal and incorporeal versions die
Mori Jin clears rounds 1 to 8 with no issue
He probably doesn't even make it past Z Broly with the recent upgrade he got :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:doubt

He probably doesn't even make it past Z Broly with the recent upgrade he got :tupac
"BUT MUH NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Mid-high Tier B — Characters with a very high versatility or significant but medium hax.

Character Examples: Accelerator (Index), Kujo Jotaro, Voldemort, Meruem (post-rose), All For One and Goku (End of Super manga).

I feel like something isn't right here... :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

I feel like something isn't right here... :mjlol
Yeah

What the fuck is Voldemort doing in mid to high tier. when your hax can get blocked by stone you aint no mid-high tier.
:hestonpls

Mondak

Preeminent
"BUT MUH NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And we have this gem here

vulnerable to heat (ranging from magma in the Moro Arc to reportedly not being able to survive in the Earth's core
types all that dumb shit to sound smart, but doesn't realize thermal energy is measured in the same thing as kinetic energy, joules. But yeah, let's pretend Goku hasn't been dealing with heat far beyond anything in the Earth's core since the Saiyan Saga
:really

He'd still be wrong anyway since Goku was fighting DBS Broly in lava in the movie
:mjlol

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It'd just spin and spin and spin on the wall infinitely :wow

wall level :wow
Nah he has the power of jesus on his side, he can go through anything
GfcUjMk.png

Voldemort lacks jesus therefore he should be in bottom tier

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Nah he has the power of jesus on his side, he can go through anything
GfcUjMk.png

Voldemort lacks jesus therefore he should be in bottom tier
God, the paneling in these scans is so good :wow

Current Oda could take some notes from Araki :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

stop embarrassing urself, and git gud, spacebattles agent :mjlol
So what are the arguments here? All examples of people who DIO has hit prior and showing off nothing that hasn’t already been brought up

timestamped and all

the jotaro stuff, git gud, plus the gifs i posted, ssj3 dio even says in anger, jotaro you overwrote reality like i did, and negated ssj3 dios damage and sent him flying for a bit

what i said is canon, see ya when no aru nigs reach multiversal levels :mjlol
That’s great. Nobody was arguing Jotaro had the same Over Heaven ability too. The problem here is you’re arguing Jotaro had that from the start but he doesn’t. Jotaro and the Joestars encounter DIO, get beaten by him, go through a bunch of shit and fighting his minions, than Jotaro w/ Jolyne fight him a second time and that’s when Jotaro pulls the Same Stand ass pull.

See ya when Dio doesn’t get his head caved in by a Building level Stand and his mid hax is avoided by simply not getting punched by him

:cat

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
mrmime.png

>warping reality to ignore causality manipulation, and infinite rotational energy
>mid
>simply not getting punched
>by the guy who can stop time

I dont really care about this argument but Astaro come on now. This was dumb
You have to have a counter to his timestop as well but point still stands: DIO cant do anything to what he doesn’t hit first and he’s a fragile glass cannon at that.

Minus being countered by DIO’s Over Heaven Stand, GER is the overall better hax even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back