• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Follow your own advice and stop going into childish, endless tangents and insults for half your arguments then, Xhom

:mhm

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well. I already had a dispute twice on this site. The first time someone went seriously with LoL Astarte Origin is not the universe. And when we were discussing Nyang-Nyang and Nephthys vs Anti-Spiral.

I frankly do not understand JoJo, so I will not get involved in this dispute.

Although I can set fire to the dispute with renewed vigor.
We’re counting on you shiny

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Wut?:jerrykek

If he's talking about this

That's Garou's nuclear fission punch. You even see the the aftermath of Jupiter on the right hand side. Where is he getting the sun from?

:hestonpls

iirc garou does say he tried to teleport saitama into the sun but saitama says he saw something bright and it scared him so he…farted back to garou

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Wut?:jerrykek

If he's talking about this

That's Garou's nuclear fission punch. You even see the the aftermath of Jupiter on the right hand side. Where is he getting the sun from?

:hestonpls

The previous panels before that focused on Garou looking at the Earth and Sun probably is what their basing it off of.

24.jpeg

25.jpeg

26.jpeg

I’ve no say on what’s going on in that panel since the whole things unclear to me just what the heck happened

shiny

Paramount

This topic is really ironic when we are directly told in the game that Ritsuka is a special person who has 100 percent compatibility with any Servant. The only person who can replace Ritsuka is someone who has the pure power to go through all the Singularities and Lost Belts. And this requires the level of the Universe.

This topic is really ironic when we are directly told in the game that Ritsuka is a special person who has 100 percent compatibility with any Servant. The only person who can replace Ritsuka is someone who has the pure power to go through all the Singularities and Lost Belts. And this requires the level of the Universe.

Okay, ignoring the last part, you are right about that one atleast...

Mondak

Preeminent
iirc garou does say he tried to teleport saitama into the sun but saitama says he saw something bright and it scared him so he…farted back to garou
Teleporting him there is one thing, but punching him into it? Nah :mjlol
The previous panels before that focused on Garou looking at the Earth and Sun probably is what their basing it off of.

24.jpeg

25.jpeg

26.jpeg

I’ve no say on what’s going on in that panel since the whole things unclear to me just what the heck happened
They're still around Jupiter when Garou notices the Sun. He hits Saitama with a nuclear fission punch, then teleports to Earth. Saitama then follows him through the portal by farting

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Teleporting him there is one thing, but punching him into it? Nah :mjlol

They're still around Jupiter when Garou notices the Sun. He hits Saitama with a nuclear fission punch, then teleports to Earth. Saitama then follows him through the portal by farting
he says something like he can teleport things as far as he can see so i think the implication was he punched baldy into a portal that was directed at the sun? thats how i understood it anyways

Mondak

Preeminent
he says something like he can teleport things as far as he can see so i think the implication was he punched baldy into a portal that was directed at the sun? thats how i understood it anyways
If that was true why the emphasis on Jupiter on the right side of the panel? And the only time we see him open any kind of portal is after he punched Saitama

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Mondak Yeah looking at the panel, it seems like Garou isn’t flying closer to the sun but focusing his vision on Earth using the sun as a reference to find it. They’re still by Jupiter when Garou punches Saitama with that attack and tries to leave him deserted while he teleports back to Earth after confirming its location

Shame. Would have been a nice additional speed feat of either flying from Jupiter to the Sun in moments

:wow

shiny

Paramount
Okay, ignoring the last part, you are right about that one atleast...
Kama, Goetia, Astarte Origin, Kiara, Tiamat (well, there's only an infinite four-dimensional pocket, so it doesn't count), High-End Zeus, High-End Arjuna Alter. In fact, if you remove the convenient circumstances with each: the universe was still conceptually Ooku, Solomon, the Heart of Astarte, Meltrilis, self-restraint, Quirinus, Super Karna. That level the Universe performs accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back