• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

SB moderators so ass hurt they deleted a post detailing nothing but evidence in favor of MMM.

Erasing any evidence you don't like does constitute bad faith debating. They would know that if they actually used the term properly.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>only solar system level Elric normally, and only maybe galaxy level via size manipulation
>only multiversal as the Four Who Are One

Lmao, lol.

For a website that wanks the hell out of everything they sure do a horrible job with Elric.
i dont get how this is even possible with a basic understanding of elric/moorcock stuff lol

it's the easiest series in the world for VSB to give top billing to, it has it all. Infinite higher dimensions bigger than the last, explicit references to higher infinities, extremely explicit feats that don't require any further interpretation etc

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually fucking baffled here. :breh

I mean they're RIGHT in that EoS Shikai Ichigo DOES beat/stomp the shit out of Shikai Yamamoto. And frankly if he's serious probably even Bankai Yamamoto given his sheer reiatsu made Soul King Mustache reassess how full of holes his defense was.

But the SAME fucking people are in here, honest to god arguing Fullbring Bankai Ichigo WITH Quincy powers (ie the one that fought Mustache in the 1st invasion) CAN'T even beat Shikai Yamamoto? :kobeha

And apparently can't even match his feat of one-shotting these three scrubs, despite his capacity to even wound fucking Mustache himself.

And reminder that they downplay the fuck out of EoS Shikai Ichigo, so the only they could determine that he wins is scaling to what his (directly stated to be) weaker version already accomplished against a stronger character, but apparently not. 😕

Also "Hurr durr Mustache totally didn't have his Blut up when Ichigo hit him". 🤦‍♂️
The man blatantly moves his arm to block that blast but he somehow DIDN'T put his Blut up at the same time, despite that being a quicker (thought based) process? Also he wouldn't have a fucking arm if he didn't put his Blut up, are we forgetting how Nazi durability works?

But of course a wound being caused by surprise always automatically seems to get disregarded by and large. Because apparently Bleach characters are made of fucking butter if they didn't know the attack was coming and the feat is worthless. Despite that only applying to Nazis without blut.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i dont get how this is even possible with a basic understanding of elric/moorcock stuff lol

it's the easiest series in the world for VSB to give top billing to, it has it all. Infinite higher dimensions bigger than the last, explicit references to higher infinities, extremely explicit feats that don't require any further interpretation etc
Wood Door level plz, stop wanking :v

The return of the ORT threads... for some insane reason.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He obviously skimmed the thread... again and missed the point of this thread... again.
Of course, he only does this with me because of course :oldryoma
Disagreed with Darth just yesterday, I know I’ve called out Pax several times for the same thing, and I believe Shiny a couple times too.

You’re just especially bad at this. Particularly when you have to lie and make up things people never said.

:cat

Disagreed with Darth just yesterday, I know I’ve called out Pax several times for the same thing, and I believe Shiny a couple times too.

You’re just especially bad at this. Particularly when you have to lie and make up things people never said.

:cat

...I know you are both hard of hearing and can't read well so let me put this in a fashion you can understand:

This thread? You can have any type of argument here, even if it's an obvious stomp match people know it's a stomp match. As long as it's hilarious and stupid, even if it's one person doing it, it can be here.

It's amazing you only do this with me and not @Adamant soul who constantly do that and specifically addresses one person in his arguments or the others who usually do bring in blatant stomp matches from time to time... but you seem to specifically hone in on me every time it happens...

It's like you are assblasted at me and too cowardly to go after anyone else... much like a certain person I know.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
...I know you are both hard of hearing and can't read well so let me put this in a fashion you can understand:

This thread? You can have any type of argument here, even if it's an obvious stomp match people know it's a stomp match. As long as it's hilarious and stupid, even if it's one person doing it, it can be here.

It's amazing you only do this with me and not @Adamant soul who constantly do that and specifically addresses one person in his arguments or the others who usually do bring in blatant stomp matches from time to time... but you seem to specifically hone in on me every time it happens...

It's like you are assblasted at me and too cowardly to go after anyone else... much like a certain person I know.
Clearly you are too when I just listed other people Ive disagreed with

Adamant goes after actual arguments themselves, you just post spam this thread half the time with whatever threads you just don’t like. Trust me, I know firsthand back when I was on SB.

:mhm

Clearly you are too when I just listed other people Ive disagreed with

:lolwat I don't give a fuck about the people you argued with, that wasn't my point...

Adamant goes after actual arguments themselves, you just post spam this thread half the time with whatever threads you just don’t like. Trust me, I know firsthand back when I was on SB.

...You truly are an imbecile, aren't you?
Fucking Shiny understood why I brought both of those topics there before you could and I'm certain everyone else have. It really does sound you have a major grudge against me though because you refuse to actually address my main point(Again, everyone else here have brought in obvious stomp topics before even with universal agreements) meanwhile literally shifting the goalposts to... shame me on "spamming the thread".

Okay good sir, let's say I meaninglessly spam the thread with nonsense, what exactly do you do better in your spare time exactly?:sohard
And don't even bring your time on Spacebattles, dear fuck, you want me to ether you on your time and mine there?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back