• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What's with BLers and being weirdly left-leaning despite jacking it to hard-core hentai?
What is BLers?

Well, I live in a horrible country under a left-wing dictatorship, I can attest that the left fools minorities, resentful, marginals and people who for many reasons cannot fit into the society, it is a relatively easy way to win supporters, after they establish themselves in power and screw themselves never to leave, they kick most of the collectives.

So probably any minority group that thinks that it is oppressed or not accepted (even if it is not true), is highly likely to be on the left.

And that strategy works in any country, the difference could be what is defined as a minority or resentful, but they always use that social engineering.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
What is BLers?

Well, I live in a horrible country under a left-wing dictatorship, I can attest that the left fools minorities, resentful, marginals and people who for many reasons cannot fit into the society, it is a relatively easy way to win supporters, after they establish themselves in power and screw themselves never to leave, they kick most of the collectives.

So probably any minority group that thinks that it is oppressed or not accepted (even if it is not true), is highly likely to be on the left.

And that strategy works in any country, the difference could be what is defined as a minority or resentful, but they always use that social engineering.
Beast's Lair. A den of dumb fucks and diseased ridden mutants.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

Good lord, a "Knight of" and a "equalized stats" combined in one thread. The two most brain dead, bottom of the barrel scenarios in this hobby.

The Obeedeeeee continues to improve. The comments from the resident petulant children is a nice bonus as well.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Good lord, a "Knight of" and a "equalized stats" combined in one thread. The two most brain dead, bottom of the barrel scenarios in this hobby.

The Obeedeeeee continues to improve. The comments from the resident petulant children is a nice bonus as well.
What the hell even is this "Knight of" shit anyway?

None of archbishop’s authorities use mana with the exception of the techniques copied by gluttony. The author specified that their power would’ve worked even in the mana-less world.

Unless it’s specifically stated to be mana dependent like Minerva’s healing, it’s safe to say that authority’s basic functions like Regulus’s attack or Capella’s transformation use no magical energy.

Seriously, SB acting like they know Nasu is painful as hell...
Magic Resistance doesn't need Magical Energy to block it, that's the entire point of how certain abilities and skills work as a whole.
Magic Resistance literally breaks down the spell entirely depending on how strong the level of MR is versus the strength of the spell.

Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku?, localized as "Anti-Magic"EX) grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Magic Resistance is the Class Skill of the Saber, Lancer, Rider, Archer, Ruler, Shielder, MoonCancer, and Watcher classes.

So yeah no, an Archbishop isn't any more safer than someone who uses Alchemy or throws around curses...

shiny

Paramount

3. Kurokami Medaka
A - Why is she even here?
B - Why is she third?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Confused Thinking GIF
The author to anyone whose actually read Jorge Joestar

@Type-Rey I'm going to ask a stupid question and I know it's stupid and you know it's stupid so yeah:

So why am I arguing with someone who believes Red Arcueid > Crimson Moon? And Red Arcueid and Archetype: Earth are 2 separate beings? And I don't mean Wallachia's Illusions, I mean someone telling me that Red Arcueid at 100% of her power isn't Archetype: Earth essentially despite her going further in the Remake basically turned her into Archetype: Earth in mindset?
G1JNadi.png

Screenshot_20230426-1602212.png

I legit cannot understand the reach you have to do to make any of this make sense when it's telling you the opposite...
Death Battle Discord Nasu debates, people...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Beginning Child sounds better if you ask me. Since she’s the beginning of Esper powers as the first ever Esper recorded in history during a time where she couldn’t even be properly evaluated. Though she’d easily be a Level 5 otherwise

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Beginning Child sounds better if you ask me. Since she’s the beginning of Esper powers as the first ever Esper recorded in history during a time where she couldn’t even be properly evaluated. Though she’d easily be a Level 5 otherwise
Idk it just really awkward to say The Beginning Child.

Heres a good example. Which sounds better
BLS Beginning Envoy or BLS Envoy of the Beginning
CED End Envoy or Envoy of the End
CER Beginning and End Ruler or CER Ruler of the Beginning and the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back