• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s kind of novel that a walking stereotype was motivated enough to post on a forum not even their native language to bitch about people not treating their favorites the way they want them to be :hm

Thought they only plagiarized our English bullshit wikis in this, but this one has expanded his domain

OPM fans really do lose their shit when people question the feats of the series...

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Was always fine with the Star clearing feat and I’m not even a OPM fan.
And in a vacuum, that's nice

I don't mind it one way or the other, but that doubt can be cast about it at all leaves it not as unambiguous as the frothing masses would like to treat it
Their not wrong in saying this site has a problem with accepting some feats
Like I've said, they're just lucky its being considered at all, ever.

ToAru had excessively more evidence going for it respective to its stellar feats and perceiving their movement instantly despite being literal light years away and opposition to that kind of hard ass shit only died recently.

Fuck, that shitty Dragon Ball MMO handled this kind of feat better by accounting for the fact the battle between Goku and Vegeta light years away from the planet was only detected as a Supernova years after it occurred. Dragon Ball. You know, the franchise that cares about cosmic consequences about as much as it did the lunar tides :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And in a vacuum, that's nice

I don't mind it one way or the other, but that doubt can be cast about it at all leaves it not as unambiguous as the frothing masses would like to treat it

Like I've said, they're just lucky its being considered at all, ever.

ToAru had excessively more evidence going for it respective to its stellar feats and perceiving their movement instantly despite being literal light years away and opposition to that kind of hard ass shit only died recently.

Fuck, that shitty Dragon Ball MMO handled this kind of feat better by accounting for the fact the battle between Goku and Vegeta light years away from the planet was only detected as a Supernova years after it occurred. Dragon Ball. You know, the franchise that cares about cosmic consequences about as much as it did the lunar tides :maybe
My problem with the skepticism is when it gets to the point where it’s making things up for the sake of ignoring a feat.

That hole in space isn’t from the stars getting cleared as an obvious show of power between the two from the mangaka, it’s just some kind of diffraction of light or some shit making that void despite that never once being stated or hinted.

Going by Occam’s Razor of the general scale both were fighting at, they cleared the sky until we get that rerelease as you mentioned that rewrites that feat but even that is wishful thinking for now.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
My problem with the skepticism is when it gets to the point where where it’s making things to ignore a feat.

That hole in space isn’t from the stars getting cleared as an obvious show of power between the two from the mangaka, it’s just some kind of detraction of light or some shit making that void.

Going by Occam’s Razor of the general scale both were fighting it, they cleared the sky until we get that rerelease as you mentioned that rewrites that feat but even that is wishful thinking for now.
What do you mean? Othinus totally didn't destroy the universe, they were just in a pocket dimension :mjgrin

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
My problem with the skepticism is when it gets to the point where it’s making things up for the sake of ignoring a feat.

That hole in space isn’t from the stars getting cleared as an obvious show of power between the two from the mangaka, it’s just some kind of detraction of light or some shit making that void despite that never once being stated or hinted.

Going by Occam’s Razor of the general scale both were fighting it, they cleared the sky until we get that rerelease as you mentioned that rewrites that feat but even that is wishful thinking for now.
The rerelease would be to fix the fact he failed to draw the Void when Garou spotted Earth from Io. Its the thing that casts the biggest doubt about the void in the first place. The angle of view isn't substantially altered enough where a hole that substantial would no longer be visible from the perspective they had near Io and near Io the Void should comically dwarf Earth as the cosmic distance between Io and Earth is not a significant change compared to where that Void should be sitting in space.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
That reminds me, whatever happened to that TehChron guy?
His hatred of NT9 and his mental gymnastics towards the feats in said volume got some good laughs out of me not gonna lie :mjlol

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

It’s kind of novel that a walking stereotype was motivated enough to post on a forum not even their native language to bitch about people not treating their favorites the way they want them to be :hm

Thought they only plagiarized our English bullshit wikis in this, but this one has expanded his domain
I'm wondering if I can get them to play the stereotype of an E-Thug next :hm

Only a handful of posts in and the cheery fellow is telling me to go break my head on a "fucking wall" :maybe

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm wondering if I can get them to play the stereotype of an E-Thug next :hm

Only a handful of posts in and the cheery fellow is telling me to go break my head on a "fucking wall" :maybe
if they're an e-thug does that make you darth maul? :mjpls

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
if they're an e-thug does that make you darth maul? :mjpls

I'm bargain bin Ray Park on a good day :maybe

Might have had an argument for his acrobatics when I was still actively a Gymnast 10 years ago *shrugs*

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

do these guys just ignore that the entire final fight against Dio only took 2 minutes
oh wait it was 4 minutes from the time Dio sucked Joseph’s blood….

until Jotaro got picked up by ambulances afterwards :kobeha

“can’t run around a diamond in 5 seconds” my ass

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Well okay what can this Jagganoth guy do

>immortal and invincible
Okay thats like hyperbole right, lets see what the author has to say about this
Screenshot_5.png

oh, okay well lets see a respect thread and-

What the fuck
:hestonpls

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

>immortal and invincible
Screenshot_5.png

What the fuck

Let them fight.

shiny

Paramount
Was always fine with the Star clearing feat and I’m not even a OPM fan. Their not wrong in saying this site has a problem with accepting some feats
Kama and Astarte are not universes...They are conceptual!
:mjlol

Hey! It was on this site...
:pepohug

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

>immortal and invincible
Screenshot_5.png

What the fuck

Lol lmao even.

Jagganoth literally destroys a moon sized mass of worms and life wipes the planet from space with thousands of sword slashes.

Not even praying would stop her from getting fucked :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back