• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished

A bit iffy? The fact that Mihawk < 3 Yonkous, while Ibuki should be above all of them at the same time should make it cleat who's the superior fighter

Anyone who knows Nasu and JJK can clarify?

A bit iffy? The fact that Mihawk < 3 Yonkous, while Ibuki should be above all of them at the same time should make it cleat who's the superior fighter

Ibuki Douji solos the Big 3 in a hilarious fashion, even Servant wise let's not even include the "Equivalent to the Machine Gods" Divine Spirit version...

Anyone who knows Nasu and JJK can clarify?

He's lying his ass off, JJK is hilariously below the Nasuverse outside of Gojou and his Douman Expansion.
To even pretend anyone has a chance with how weak JJK is is either projecting so hardcore it becomes hilarious or is only using F/SN feats and downplaying them to oblivion.

EDIT: Like to find the people who would lose to JJK characters unironically, you have to legit go into the unnamed characters entirely.

Proto234

Distinguished
He's lying his ass off, JJK is hilariously below the Nasuverse outside of Gojou and his Douman Expansion.
To even pretend anyone has a chance with how weak JJK is is either projecting so hardcore it becomes hilarious or is only using F/SN feats and downplaying them to oblivion.

EDIT: Like to find the people who would lose to JJK characters unironically, you have to legit go into the unnamed characters entirely.
Even weaklings like Shinji or normal guys like Uryuu and Taiga?

Even weaklings like Shinji?

I remember @ChaosTheory123 actually does mention Shinji takes abuse and lives from shit he really shouldn't be able to live from otherwise...

But like JJK is like Supersonic and barely MCB-City if I remember right...
And outside of Gojou and Sukuna, barely anyone else gets close to it. It's just SB members hyperfocusing on shit and then downplaying other shit which is why they pretend Sukuna is a major threat to Servants, let alone Mages and otherwise... when Cursed Arm Hassan would blitz his shit in and hell, so would anyone in Case Files.:heston

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

This thread is alive?
:rock
Was Q99 trying to claim Zaku's attack had to be faster than mach 1?

That's hilarious

Also hilarious is Gojira getting sanctimonious with his ass. At a glance, for all his knowledge of physics, the putz directly compared the Juubi’s attack to Deidara’s suicide bomb… ignoring doing so requires he know how far away both are from point of view to compare AOE. He’s not stupid, so he either knows that and is lying through his teeth or so far up his own ass connecting simple dots like that eludes him
I remember @ChaosTheory123 actually does mention Shinji takes abuse and lives from shit he really shouldn't be able to live from otherwise...

But like JJK is like Supersonic and barely MCB-City if I remember right...
And outside of Gojou and Sukuna, barely anyone else gets close to it. It's just SB members hyperfocusing on shit and then downplaying other shit which is why they pretend Sukuna is a major threat to Servants, let alone Mages and otherwise... when Cursed Arm Hassan would blitz his shit in and hell, so would anyone in Case Files.:heston
Its complete bullshit, but he does grapple with Leysritt, peer of Sakura Medusa, in the UBW Ufotable adaptation

Last edited:
@Proto234 I didn't see the edited part but I forgot who Uryu is(He may be from Mahoyo so yeah being forgetful) but Taiga is actually an Olympic Tier Swordsmaster who is apparently equal to Shiki Ryougi with a Sword(not as strong or fast as her but as skilled).
So yeah, she potentially is a major threat to everyone in JJK because again:

Even normal Humans in the Nasuverse tend to be bullshit despite being "normal"(Like Ritsuka being able to fight off trained ROMAN Soldiers with no weapons but their bare hands and legs amongst other ridiculous shit)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:tearspepe

Proto234

Distinguished
@Proto234 I didn't see the edited part but I forgot who Uryu is(He may be from Mahoyo so yeah being forgetful) but Taiga is actually an Olympic Tier Swordsmaster who is apparently equal to Shiki Ryougi with a Sword(not as strong or fast as her but as skilled).
So yeah, she potentially is a major threat to everyone in JJK because again:

Even normal Humans in the Nasuverse tend to be bullshit despite being "normal"(Like Ritsuka being able to fight off trained ROMAN Soldiers with no weapons but their bare hands and legs amongst other ridiculous shit)
I'm talking about Ryonosuke Uryuu, Gilles' master

As for Taiga, when was that stated?

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

>senku on this list
>Ainz number 1
Izayoi would fold this man
Come on, Izayoi is quite literally in the top cream of Isekai Powe level. The moment you erase Last Wild Boss from Japanese Isekai, he is quite literally at the top.
One Another Cosmology is all it will take to erase the entire overlord verse (The entire f**king universe, not just the planet) in the past, present, and future, including any and all possibility that can exist and cannot exist.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Also, whoever made the list never read the source material. Like Bruh, Anos below Ainz. Even Seiya or Shin can beat Overlord black and blue. You don't need to counter time stop if you simply Blitz the opponent.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also hilarious is Gojira getting sanctimonious with his ass. At a glance, for all his knowledge of physics, the putz directly compared the Juubi’s attack to Deidara’s suicide bomb… ignoring doing so requires he know how far away both are from point of view to compare AOE. He’s not stupid, so he either knows that and is lying through his teeth or so far up his own ass connecting simple dots like that eludes him
Goji tends to lie so things go in his favor

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Ainz is overrated as fuck
Ainz when he tries to stop time against Touma and gets the meatiest right hook of his life

63cg5k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back