• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Seven Deadly Sins. One Fodder is at best city level.
I wonder how One Piece hurt this guy. Definitely must have been something to do with the head given "One Fodder is at best city level" when he has unironically argued that Las Noches is country sized. :mjpls

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I’m screenshooting this and using this as a meme. God this one really makes me cry literally tears of laughter. Like imagine a human being using PIXELS TO SCALE!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I genuinely cannot breathe right now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @Tsukuyomi @WorldsStrongest @Monarch Get a load of this shit guys LOOOL
And of course he's completely against any kind of pixel scaling and likely calcs in general.

Not that even simply eye-balling wouldn't make his takes any less retarded. You don't need calcs to see that One Piece is stupidly far beyond just city level, when guys like Pell were tanking nukes as far back as Alabasta. :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

>gremlin
WHO. @Paxton @Astaro who is this person.
The baddies for the first half of New Testament. Othinus and her cabal of mostly Norse themed mages.

Don’t see what’s stopping either Thor or Mjolnir (yes, the Hammer is a separate mage) from blowing the Tomb of Nazarick away by themselves

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The baddies for the first half of New Testament. Othinus and her cabal of mostly Norse themed mages.

Don’t see what’s stopping either Thor or Mjolnir (yes, the Hammer is a separate mage) from blowing the Tomb of Nazarick away by themselves
Oh so its a stomp thread then
:hestonpls

seth

Preeminent

what the actual fuck
its neo. He tried to make his own wiki since he had beef with vs battles but no one other than him barely visits it so its now just his own echo chamber where he can wank as much as he can his favourite series

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

the return of multiversal dbs goku

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@shiny The thing with Siriel is that their leaving out that Thor was A) reduced to the stats of a normal human at the time and B) Thor got hit by that train mainly because he was just that dumbstruck in the moment that Touma could set up a trap like that for his ability

He still survives it and is perfectly capable of continuing the fight yet still hands it over to Touma from being that impressed.

Helps that Thor is by far the friendliest “enemy” Touma’s ever faced and sees Touma as a sparring partner more than anything else.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Marian? In many ways she was more terrifying a villain than Othinus. That modification with her tools applying to human bodies was just messed up

But her sword Dainsleif doesn’t just destroy the universe. Seems more like gradual destruction from summoning calamities from other mythologies and in-character, she does early measures to prevent that before summoning them.

Just slightly unsheathing the sword would have most of Nazarick dropping like flies over drawing it out completely too

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

haha Dragon Kick goes brrr

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

joker-surprised-meme.gif

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

joker-surprised-meme.gif
I wonder who did it:blobwhat. Surely, it wasn't me getting irked due to all Demon Slayer wank:lul. Though serious, even composite doesn't stand a chance since Sky Dragon is a B+ ranked Monster, which is the minimum rank required to withstand a True Dragon's aura (Planet+ attack from vol 17/18?)
The only advantage Tanjiro has maybe speed since Sky Dragon is below Pre-Harvest Rimuru (who caps at Supersonic+). Good thing I didn't use WN since that would have been even more of a stomp match.:lul. Veldora's aura was capable of suppressing the Moibus system, a universal+ black hole over a short period of time. (Though I guess it was later volume power-creep which I don't know Shy Dragon benefits from.)

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
To all my OBD fellas who have read Trinity Seven, how powerful does it get? I followed the story until the demon king's revival, but after that, I haven't. Mind telling me. Apparently, it has absolute bat-shit power creep later on. Need to confirm it since I got the info from SB, which has a really good reputation for its credibility.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton Best part is instant death from looking at Dainsleif slightly unsheathed is outright merciful. Anyone in the Tomb of Nazarick does not want to be alive and stick around for the dwarf to use her golden tools on for some modifying, as much as most of them deserve it and more.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

I wonder how One Piece hurt this guy. Definitely must have been something to do with the head given "One Fodder is at best city level" when he has unironically argued that Las Noches is country sized. :mjpls

And of course he's completely against any kind of pixel scaling and likely calcs in general.

Not that even simply eye-balling wouldn't make his takes any less retarded. You don't need calcs to see that One Piece is stupidly far beyond just city level, when guys like Pell were tanking nukes as far back as Alabasta. :kobeha
Ah, he’s a Bleach fan

It’d make sense he hates scaling, Bleach is amongst the worst series to try and scale :maybe

Even took my ass a decade to find a way to vaguely fit Nel’s bullshit. Only fit the 10 day Soul Society bullshit because the final arc gave me something the same size as Seireitei to scale. Scaling it directly is just a worthless endeavor that for my no bigger than 30 kilometers in diameter or so

Oh no though, he screen shot my publicly available post I’ll willfully be citing in the future and showing other people. The psychic damage is too much :maybe

You can tell someone is terminally online when they lack the awareness to know if they can find it, and that I posted it in the first place, that I want people to see shit whether the engagement is positive or negative

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Hantengu and Gyokko win... despite the fact that their best feats are like building level, fucking Muzan's best feat was blowing holes into a large building. While Yuji and Todo are already MCB from being able to damage Hanami.

But no Hantengu and Gyokko are somehow faster and stronger because "this guy is stronger and faster than this guy."

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Hantengu and Gyokko win... despite the fact that their best feats are like building level, fucking Muzan's best feat was blowing holes into a large building. While Yuji and Todo are already MCB from being able to damage Hanami.

But no Hantengu and Gyokko are somehow faster and stronger because "this guy is stronger and faster than this guy."
Like i said the KNY dick sucking is on a whole other fucking level
Ainz doesnt even come close to getting this level of sloppy toppy

Like i said the KNY dick sucking is on a whole other fucking level
Ainz doesnt even come close to getting this level of sloppy toppy

It's funny too because they end up pitching fits when this level of scaling they do happen in any other series.
But Demon Slayer? It's literally "This guy did X so he scales to Y and thus Y scales to Z" somefucking how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back