• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy who got kamisato confused for touma says what

... I'm sorry, I don't recognize trash, I think you mean Cream Puffs for Mash?
d35a030e888c58dcb82d182fa82bf02baf12c7c4.gif

See? You even got Mash to stop eating his Cream Puff :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nigs ask why people suddenly dislike my mid academia and deku is still a tragic hero

mean, deku had and has the approval of all might since bos, the top three heroes, his entire class behind him, the former ofa avatars inside his head, mean they in his head to tell him when his new dlc power packs have been installed and is ready to fight like a true warrior :heston

and

we have to feel sorry for him? not to mention, deku cries for like 85% of the series duration, despite having literally all thoze zenkais for free :heston

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
nanaya > mob > mash > helck > shirou >> anime fillers > dbs manga chapters > sb vs threads >> deku >> pc jedi survivor perfomance > ubisoft/ea games >> denuvo >> touma

:heston

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Mash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deku
:heston

Don't make him start thinking Cream Puffs are trash by having him constantly be near trash:jerrykek

But no seriously, Deku is probably the one character that makes Touma legit look good... and Naruto:trolling
🙄

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Mash is pretty mid. Literally Asta minus a personality and a crappier hairstyle that looks like his mom did it for him.

:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
let me post, this quote from silverboi, cuz we had so many laughs back there :hestonpls

bakatsuki version has touma as lcd screen levels :russ:hestonpls

and yen press version has him crying in silent agony, for 600 seconds levels :russ

this nig touma was crying for 600 secs in silent agony, what an estrogen filled lad, get that boy some testo, what a verse :heston

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
from all the mcs who exist, you said with asta? literally no similarities at all :mjlol

he is instead a fusion of mob and saitama, and his apathetic behavior is more interesting than a gai who relies on his supernatural fap hand :heston
sure he does :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
lets see, gai who cries for 600 secs in silent agony

or a dude who does what he wants, by speaking with his fists and aint all words

who

is

cooler? :heston

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
you nigs are lucky, that acqua is part of the verse

and is the reason, i dont rate no aru as the lamest/worst fic series out there :heston
Thankfully, the opinion of someone who hasn't read a word of the series doesn't matter :mjpls

But why bother when you can remain part of the hivemind when it comes to it and ramble about a series you know nothing about?

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i want to see your reaction, when that 400k rep you have, reach negative levels, cuz u know, i can spam too, u wanna play this game? :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back