• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
p4nongeky3521.jpg
Niggas aint ready for Pennysworth.
:hestonpls

Time Alter Double Accel is good enough to avoid Volumen Hydragyrum, and the gulf between them especially how Ufotable showed the gap is pretty excruciating. Its part of why I find it stupid Kerry has something like origin bullets. An origin knife like his Counter Guardian self would have been more useful had Urobuchi not just been a military nut. Its reusable and he's already pushing himself into the realm of superhuman with his time manipulation, the bullet and style of gun just come across as a style and edge thing in that respect.

The funny part as an Assassin, Kiritsugu actually has access to a Knife that acts exactly like his Bullets...
It only took Kiritsugu being an Assassin to actually decide to work on a Knife that has his Origin attached to it.

No idea, some of them don't like how overrated he is or how much panel-time he gets but others don't particularly about him at all so I don't get it.

It's funny because they WANK Rukia, claiming her bankai is more dangerous because it's absolute zero and it's own distinct ability because it's "cold manipulation". I've even seen Mar question how Rukia's bankai would interact with YAMAMOTO'S because of her "superior temperature manipulation".

All while holding to the belief that even after his Adult power up, Hitsugaya's bankai would still get negged by Yamamoto's. Because apparently a HILARIOUS increase in it's power and it's capacity to generate its own ice now (instead of being reliant on the water in the air which ZnT evaporates) aren't reason enough to question if Yama's bankai still negs it just as easily. :kobeha

The Hitsu downplay never made any sense, especially to wank Rukia of all characters. Like Hitsugaya ultimately pulled more bullshit from his ass in terms of power and abilities than Rukia ever could.
Him unleashing his basic Shikai ability was enough to immobilize a Lieutenant and he wasn't even going for Izuru. His weakened version from his Bankai was able to freeze Harribel in place and it being a full strength would be a danger to CAPTAINS. Shunsui literally said that fucker would be stronger than him in 100 years and he basically plays with a Gerard that would stomp Shikai Patchless Kenpachi into the dirt at full blast.

Like I don't really understand how you shit on Hitsugaya so badly... because Bazz B kicked his ass? Bazz B would have murdered Rukia in the same scenario as even after all of the training, Sternritter >> Captains by a pretty major degree.

Mondak

Preeminent

Z ~ Bleach (physically) < OPM < DBS Manga (not counting Zeno who seems equally strong in Manga and Anime) < Toei DBZ and GT < DBS Anime < DB Heroes < Bleach (with hax)

:giogio

>Continues to bottle them only in F/SN, F/Z and F/HA feats
>Ignores any feats from there which makes them come off a hell of alot faster and stronger for their own terrible calcs
>Continues to go with "Time Stop can effortlessly defeat Servants" based on the use of Authorities tethered to Time and not Magecraft that can also do Time Stop, Slow and Fast Forward which Servants can resist.

Again, A Day Ending in Y.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Think the Hollow Ataraxia shit is dead, so I have to get around to slicing up and uploading some of my own video to gfycat or something :hm

Apparently I got the speed here based on altostratus height? If that's not rigid enough for you, I can appreciate that being the case.

Nah, think about it. Excalibur is the perfect pivot. Herakles, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and even Shirou projecting Rho Aias. You don't need a direct speed for Gae Bolg, because we already know how fast Cu is compared to these characters and who they have fought respectively.

Well, Caladbolg II is something Medea erected a shield for while the shot was in transit, we also know Herakles can swat Caladbolg II out of the sky when not impaired by losing a life to Artoria's random Ufotable Mana Burst.

Time Alter Double Accel is good enough to avoid Volumen Hydragyrum, and the gulf between them especially how Ufotable showed the gap is pretty excruciating. Its part of why I find it stupid Kerry has something like origin bullets. An origin knife like his Counter Guardian self would have been more useful had Urobuchi not just been a military nut. Its reusable and he's already pushing himself into the realm of superhuman with his time manipulation, the bullet and style of gun just come across as a style and edge thing in that respect.

None of these are direct, but you can always draw a link back to Cu Chulainn dude.
@GaRbS

If you're interested :hm

Also have one for Caladbolg II, but if the range of real world elevations for the mountain isn't rigid enough for you I get it :maybe

GaRbS

Illustrious
Artoria's Bike had it's speedometer stop at 400KMPH due to it being broken, not because she was moving that fast:
Yes, but later on we get a speed figure for Iskandar's chariot and it's also 400 km/h.

“So, Saber, pursue me from behind!”

The electrified wheels of the chariot crushed the forest as easily as if it were cutting through paper; Rider had begun a brutal deforestation.

Though the tree trunks were all very thick, for the sharp sickles flying at 400 kilometers an hour, it was as easy as sawing wood. The tree trunks that had been instantaneously broken all snapped back and were swept into the air. The sight was like shredding wood shavings, only it was a nightmare a few hundred times more majestic.

>Continues to go with "Time Stop can effortlessly defeat Servants" based on the use of Authorities tethered to Time and not Magecraft that can also do Time Stop, Slow and Fast Forward which Servants can resist.
I have bad news for you. SB thinks DIO's time stop trumps any time resistance in the Nasuverse because it is a time stop of universal scale.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Time stop is time stop lmao

You either resist it or you don't

Its range of effect doesn't factor into resisting it, potency does.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nig, the fact he put Belch hax over DB Heroes is just as egregious. Man must've popped the biggest can of delusionade cola he could find, before typing that shit out. :heston
The Bleach hax wank I’ve heard before so many times it doesn’t surprise me at this point. The claim of Bleach, the physically shoddiest when it comes to feats among the HST, somehow matching DBZ in strength or power is what genuinely floored me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back