• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

no fucking way bro:mjlol

Proto234

Distinguished
Made by the same butthurt Overlord fan
(tbh, I don't think Deermud can win this unless he manages to stab Vali with Gae Buidhe but still...)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

no fucking way bro:mjlol
That seems like a bit of a reach from Mook. Semblance and Auras are more like Magic in Toaru than Esper powers if we really equalized between the two

EDIT: Fucking hell, this shits from 2 years ago

Made by the same butthurt Overlord fan
(tbh, I don't think Deermud can win this unless he manages to stab Vali with Gae Buidhe but still...)

If we stick to Diarmuird's worst shit, then I guess he loses to Vali? I mean to be fair, he's one of those guys we never rated too highly(Last time we had a vs. thread with Diamuird, it was against Ikkaku post Timeskip and it's agreed Ikakku would win).

>"incredibly skilled manipulator"

>The only reason she even got the relics is cause team rwby sabotaged ironwood while she at best was nowhere near the city or had been pasted and had to regenerate

It really is funny though how hard Mook is wanking the ever living fuck out of Salem in that thread.
"Salem is an incredibly skilled manipulator"
>All she actually did was talk shit to Ironwood, who actually helped break Ironwood... was Cinder Fall... and mostly Team RWBY.

"Look at the group of rogues she has"
>Literally most of them either turned on each other, was packaged with Cinder Fall or ultimately died, easily being swayed by others or being with Cinder Fall

"Look at how strong Salem's willpower is"
>She literally lost it because Ozma divorced her and took the kids. Then we had 4 Rageouts throughout the entire series with Salem not getting what she wants, just seeing Oscar/Ozma again and Emerald tricking her with an illusion.

Like I have never seen someone move heaven and earth to make a worse than mid character look better than she actually is.

Regulus is seriously one of the most wanked characters I keep seeing... and from what I know about him, he's nowhere near as BS as SB loves harping on him about.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Regulus is seriously one of the most wanked characters I keep seeing... and from what I know about him, he's nowhere near as BS as SB loves harping on him about.
servants can't resist time stop from authorities :wow

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>they still have Cereza at a lower tier than Dante

fucking lmao

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Yes, in comparison to the guy who not only lies his ass off on how KnY's powers work but liberally uses ABC Logic to use as the foundation of their logic...

:lolwat

:tripscust
You've got to be fucking shitting me... UFOTable has literally done nothing to prove against anything in the Manga outside of making it look better. Hell, you have been caught numerous times lying about how fast shit actually is and how strong the Demons are in constant uses of ABC Logic.

ChaosTheory has shown time and time again Demon Slayer is a HILARIOUSLY weaker series than people wank and I thought that would have been true the instant Muzan nearly died to a cliffside bomb(And not even a truly powerful one like we have in modern day) but apparently nope.
I mean, if anyone remembers where Ubuyashiki’s supposed to live in Japan, using average elevation for the region would make getting an AOE simple enough given the thing covered about a 3rd of its incline IIRC.

Between that, Doma’s Ice Buddha, and Gyutaro leveling the red light district you have a number of FOAB or northward type feats to discuss

Tengen punching a hole into Daki’s cavern is variable depending on how far down it is. I have no vague clue on gauging the depth. Muzan scalping that building is possibly worth something if I could derive a KE for it. The mass was there one moment and sent flying while they were all in the middle of not moving in a jump IIRC.

Nothing else matters, next best is Lower 1’s death throes derailing a train for what amounts to a tomahawk cruise missile in yield.

Nothing about the flash Ufotable added makes it look any better to be frank. At best it helped clarify the size of the red light district Gyutaro shredded better?
No, Muzan would lose even to Sakura of all people Pre-Timeskip considering her damage soak against Pre-Shukaku Gaara and filler giving her some pretty strong strength feats.
Muzan wouldn't stand a chance to even the Sound Five, let alone anyone post-Timeskip or the freaking Akatsuki.
It’s kind of silly when the volume 1 Katon is comparable to the best they generally have to offer.

servants can't resist time stop from authorities :wow

:giogio

I mean, if anyone remembers where Ubuyashiki’s supposed to live in Japan, using average elevation for the region would make getting an AOE simple enough given the thing covered about a 3rd of its incline IIRC.

Between that, Doma’s Ice Buddha, and Gyutaro leveling the red light district you have a number of FOAB or northward type feats to discuss

Tengen punching a hole into Daki’s cavern is variable depending on how far down it is. I have no vague clue on gauging the depth. Muzan scalping that building is possibly worth something if I could derive a KE for it. The mass was there one moment and sent flying while they were all in the middle of not moving in a jump IIRC.

Nothing else matters, next best is Lower 1’s death throes derailing a train for what amounts to a tomahawk cruise missile in yield.

Nothing about the flash Ufotable added makes it look any better to be frank. At best it helped clarify the size of the red light district Gyutaro shredded better?

Yeah, that's where I'm primarily going with this. The Anime doesn't really make any feats pop better than the Manga does, it just looks great and that's it. It's not like Bleach where there is a major difference to how feats are interpreted in the Manga vs. The Anime.

It’s kind of silly when the volume 1 Katon is comparable to the best they generally have to offer.

It really is which makes it funnier. Like when they start using that page with Temari about to blow away Tayuya's attack and acting as if her sound is that slow(When it's meant to be her approaching chakra), you know they are doing the most absolute of reaches.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>they still have Cereza at a lower tier than Dante

fucking lmao
Just let them drown in that sea of copium.

Dante isn't nor has he ever been on Cereza's level, much less above her, and that gap has only widened, their denial ain't gonna change that.

Proto234

Distinguished
Ginriu said:
And how will Sauron be able to convince that or somehow "control" her? Sauron had preparation, knowledge, tons of experience and a fair form to deceive others in the past. In this scenario, he has none of that, is facing a fellow immortal that is more powerful than him, incredible patient, self-centered, equally as manipulative, equally as evil, and with 0 interest in ruling the world, more focus on destroying out of spite against the former love of his life (that she know hates with a passion) and the gods. And again, Sauron is an angel, a divine being...Salem doesn't like divine beings.

Sauron also doesn't know about the curse of Salem and even if he somehow figured out and tried to convince her that he can help? She has no reason to accept it, because she already knows a way to stop it that has the bonus of destroying the world, and I feel that she won't take anything that doesn't include that.

Currently Salem has access to a relic that will allow her to ask questions to a nigh-omniscient being(in a hundred years, but she can wait) and another relic that allows her to create basically anything. The magic of Sauron doesn't match that.

Salem may play along because she is pragmatic enough to see a useful ally, but I don't see a scenario where Sauron rules her that way, because for that Salem would have to see him as above her or even equal, which I feel she can no longer see anyone like that. She has becomes too self-centered and selfish to believe in anyone like that
Ar-Pharazon is all of those and we know what happens to him.
Though, given prime Sauron should be comparable to Gothmog, I don't think he.needs to resorts to deception

AcidSoup

Notorious
This Sauron thread is funny, I should see what the misinformation wiki says about him for the fun of it
image.png

Oh.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

No need for that @Astaro :maybe

Easy enough to beat them where they're at :skully

Wouldn't take the mach 500 ceiling too seriously, every series has its bullshit like that. One Piece for a stupid example had the man with future sight and stretchy arms has moved relative to bullets all series fail to react to or be able to save a little girl being kidnapped at 200 km/hr. It's kind of like Naruto's "only 5 seconds" that also gave us a hypersonic Rasenshuriken and cadaver dodging it. Or even worse was Dyspo countering Hit's time manipulation by listening to the contraction of his muscles.

Just nod and smile and relax, the feats they didn't bother linking sucked anyway :maybe

I do feel when people see us use the "Naruto characters having issues moving vast distances at 5 seconds", it's primarily a joke and you can place that with every other series.

Luffy can take attacks from people stronger than Nami without a scratch unless they use bladed weapons and otherwise... yet Nami can injure him with a slap(Before we get the Haki reveal).

You can have Superman cover the entire Universe from front to back in seconds, yet he can't reach to save people before the bullets get to them.

Ichigo is supposed to be stated to be as fast as lightning in Bankai with the first Bleach Databook, yet he literally cannot deal with Gin's Bankai which is just Mach 500(Hell, it's less than that by Gin's own admission).

And so on and so forth. I don't know what makes Bleach so special to Astaro for that purpose, especially when Black Clover equally falls victim to that same issue despite having characters react to genuine Light.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
That wasn’t an invitation to start up another brawl dude :maybe

Not specifically your intent, but the last paragraph gives off that feeling

Only brought this thread up to highlight you can screw with them where they’re at and hand cuff them that way rather than need to punch with the supposed narrative ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back