• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn’t an invitation to start up another brawl dude :maybe

Not specifically your intent, but the last paragraph gives off that feeling

Only brought this thread up to highlight you can screw with them where they’re at and hand cuff them that way rather than need to punch with the supposed narrative ceiling

I wasn't, I just mentioned that he specifically brought it up when it's more just narrative nonsense you can find in any other series. I could easily brought up how much we was stuck with Mach 28 Bleach because there was literally nothing till the Final Arc to work with.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I do feel when people see us use the "Naruto characters having issues moving vast distances at 5 seconds", it's primarily a joke and you can place that with every other series.

Luffy can take attacks from people stronger than Nami without a scratch unless they use bladed weapons and otherwise... yet Nami can injure him with a slap(Before we get the Haki reveal).

You can have Superman cover the entire Universe from front to back in seconds, yet he can't reach to save people before the bullets get to them.

Ichigo is supposed to be stated to be as fast as lightning in Bankai with the first Bleach Databook, yet he literally cannot deal with Gin's Bankai which is just Mach 500(Hell, it's less than that by Gin's own admission).

And so on and so forth. I don't know what makes Bleach so special to Astaro for that purpose, especially when Black Clover equally falls victim to that same issue despite having characters react to genuine Light.
Because you can’t find a better match than Bleach and Unquantifiable speed feats

Ah, speed equalized. Were in not for that he'd be 100% screwed. Even with that... between their abilities and skill I don't see him winning against the stronger ones.

Don't tell him that Doom Slayer is actually faster than these guys and has dealt with shit far, far more durable than them. :heston

I don’t recall him being immune to flesh absorption or such. And if his weapons are destroyed, defeat is inevitable.

Honestly what DS’s actual durability is is quite iffy to figure out, so I’m not too fond of versus with him.

>Doom Slayer has dealt with tech and otherwise that fucks with souls with it not even phasing him.
>His Durability is somehow iffy despite the games actually stating otherwise.
:giogio

You are welcome to substantiate your argument with actual evidence. I hope that isn’t too high of a standard to uphold.

Oooh boy, here comes the resident Kimetsu No Yaiba dick sucker Starsight.:tripscust
Let's see what nonsense they spew to pretend Doom Slayer don't murder these chumps.

Surviving impact from orbit is pretty pathetic considering how terminal velocity works. If you're referencing the Ion Catapult, he impacts a surface at a mere 600 m/s, which is only slightly faster than sound. A sword swung at supersonic speeds already exceeds the pressure of that impact, and we've seen even Lower Moons casually tank blows with that kind of force to the neck without it even penetrating a centimeter into flesh.

The 2 million Kelvin laser is just bad science; lasers don't have temperatures, and temperature is entirely material-dependent. It's also meaninglessly unquantifiable since we see that Doomslayer can die to falling into a pit of molten metal.

>Being shot out of the BG9Million(or whatever) and hitting Mars so hard, parts of the Planet explode off of it.
>Pretty pathetic considering how Terminal Velocity works

:maury

How? Even without his invincibility, he can attack with invisible blades of air and projectiles that can’t be effected by any physical force in the universe that he wants, and if he feels like it, he can throw these things so fast that they can reach the moon in a short period of time. He can also apply this level of speed to himself.

The only real reason Subaru managed to fight him without dying once is because Regulus was pissed about having his wedding ceremony interrupted and wanted to crush Subaru's and Emilia's wills. He could have blitzed and killed them when Reinhard wasn't there.

The only person here that can defend themselves against that type of nonsense is Gilgamesh, and maybe Diarmuid if his spear works against it. Actually, maybe it's possible that Iskander's reality marble can cancel out his connection to his wives?

Just like with giving Goetia the Temple of Time immediately, why do they give Regulus his wives' immediately(And why do they pretend Gilgamesh or the other Servants can't sense them when they can sense normal humans just fine)? Why do they believe Noble Phantasms cannot interact with his "Stopped Time" when Noble Phantasm ignore the Laws of Physics even before we go to their actual effects? Why is he going along with the fact that Servants are as weak as humans and slower than Regulus?
And why is he pretending that Regulus is some smart individual who knows how to use his powers effectively when the Novel and the Anime shows he's an absolute brute who doesn't know how to use his powers effectively?
It's funny he SAYS Regulus was fucking around with Subaru but TvTropes state that Regulus literally couldn't hit Subaru at all because he's that bad with his powers if his target isn't running straight at him or standing still.

Anyway, adding my own two cents in, Sirius is a massive problem. She can apply and injury or death on the battlefield onto whoever she connects her authority together with, countering the massive number advantage the Fate team has, but her authority seems less effective on certain people than on other for some unexplained reason, so it depends on who it can effect. The White Whales mist is also a problem, but it can be taken out by Excalibur. Capella can’t be killed by anyone other than Saber, Gilgamesh, and Diarmuid, assuming she can’t split herself off and form a new body to counter his anti-regen spear. Petelguese might be able to get a kill on someone with a surprise attack, but most of the servants here are too durable for that to kill them.

Uh, Sirius isn't a massive problem, Servants are by definition characters who can deal with bullshit mindrape pretty fucking well(Shakespeare's literally allows him free reign in knowing someone's life to really put the screws there) and Servants have tanked worse than what she does.
The Mist can be dealt with as we literally see in Re:Zero and Rem was a fatality only due to the Archbishops literally getting her and eating her existence(And they aren't fighters).
And yeah, Capella does look ridiculous but I'm pretty certain Iskandar can kill her too, his Chariot and Divine Bulls do come from Zeus...

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:rock

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:rock

"All allies Fujimaru gathered in those events"

So

MHXX murders them all before going on her five minute break?

"All allies Fujimaru gathered in those events"

So

MHXX murders them all before going on her five minute break?

Honestly wouldn't need that much anyway. Various Events show that for all of CCC's wank, the Sakura Five aren't as strong as places like VSB make them out to be.
You can just point to any Artoria and they can pretty much tear them apart, including a Composite BB.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speed doesn't even matter when you're dealing with GER lol, I don't know why they seem so hyperfixated on it

They are always hyperfixated on speed feats, for some reason just like they are for hax.
Even if a character never really uses the hax in most situations, SB will somehow include it and basically act as if everyone else is too dumb to think of counter strats.

Another example for how and why SB is absolutely godawful when it comes to calcs...

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They are always hyperfixated on speed feats, for some reason just like they are for hax.
Even if a character never really uses the hax in most situations, SB will somehow include it and basically act as if everyone else is too dumb to think of counter strats.
I just think it's weird when they're dealing with GER specifically, since speed doesn't really matter if you're dealing with it. Its ability is straight up "if you attempt to do anything against Giorno then it's turned to zero and you die". Speed isn't a factor against it lol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Don't tell him that Doom Slayer is actually faster than these guys and has dealt with shit far, far more durable than them. :heston

>Doom Slayer has dealt with tech and otherwise that fucks with souls with it not even phasing him.
>His Durability is somehow iffy despite the games actually stating otherwise.
:giogio

Oooh boy, here comes the resident Kimetsu No Yaiba dick sucker Starsight.:tripscust
Let's see what nonsense they spew to pretend Doom Slayer don't murder these chumps.

>Being shot out of the BG9Million(or whatever) and hitting Mars so hard, parts of the Planet explode off of it.
>Pretty pathetic considering how Terminal Velocity works

:maury

damn they actually downplaying buddy harder than they do elden ring, sasuga

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

@OtherGalaxy :tupac

Proto234

Distinguished
Honestly wouldn't need that much anyway. Various Events show that for all of CCC's wank, the Sakura Five aren't as strong as places like VSB make them out to be.
You can just point to any Artoria and they can pretty much tear them apart, including a Composite BB.
Not sure Saber Lily can defeat Sakura Five and isn't composite BB has her hax authority (Potnia Theron), which Artoria won't stand a chance save for Lion King (which Fujimaru doesn't contract with) ?
I think you'll need LB kings, Draco, Astarte and the like to beat her

Not sure Saber Lily can defeat Sakura Five and isn't composite BB has her hax authority (Potnia Theron)?
I think you'll need LB kings, Draco, Astarte and the like to beat her

Actually at full blast, Caliburn is equivalent to atleast a non-broken sealed Excalibur(Even if it's destroyed in the process) so that can definitely kill everyone but Composite BB.

And there are enough NPs that can still be strong enough to get to BB as Summer BB basically IS BB at her strongest in CCC, that's why we see her original NP in that form rather than the far weaker version as the Welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back