• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So yeah, stuff like Diarmuid's Gae Buidhe or Rule Breaker wouldn't work on them.

But Caladbolg, Medea's space freeze, basically anything that can bend or destroy time and space should be able to block or destroy them.
rule breaker
imagine breaker

:mjpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I think you are misunderstanding me there.
I said it would make it interesting since it's no longer a stomp, it doesn't mean what you think it means and that's the real problem there.
What it actually means is that you just given Artoria even more ammo to be able to kill them even harder with the Excalibur seals due to the nature of "The Witch's Factor" being that incompatible with the World.
That and Gilgamesh would absolutely see them as a threat to go all out on because again, they don't have any basis to work around in the series, they are literal anomalies.
I'm not, I'm not saying that them not being magic would give regulus the win against all servants. I'm just saying that some NP's or tactics won't work. Any caster or magic user capable of destroying time and space would be able to hit regulus for instance.

Artoria killing him fosure.

I'm not, I'm not saying that them not being magic would give regulus the win against all servants. I'm just saying that some NP's or tactics won't work. Any caster or magic user capable of destroying time and space would be able to hit regulus.

Artoria killing him sure.

But that's primarily how that works though? Excalibur does have special properties but most of it is such overwhelming force, it tells most hax to fuck itself unless it's from beings like ORT(And even that is just using it's own insane brand of spatial manipulation to avoid a hit).
Enuma Elish is the same deal as it's just Wind... insanely intense pressure of wind that can tear Reality apart.

I'm just saying at the end of the day, Archbishop Authorities may be hax but Hax isn't all powerful even in Re:Zero and it's not the same in Fate either... sooo yeah, it's the same problem, different result.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Since when does Excalibur tell hax to fuck off?

It's just a "fuck you" tier unga bunga energy beam, is it not?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
But that's primarily how that works though? Excalibur does have special properties but most of it is such overwhelming force, it tells most hax to fuck itself unless it's from beings like ORT(And even that is just using it's own insane brand of spatial manipulation to avoid a hit).
Bro I said Artoria can kill him for sure...

Your jumping at shadows here.

I never said Excalibur couldn't kill regulus I said the opposite. Excalibur can and would vape him authority or no. Same for Ea obv.

I'm just saying at the end of the day, Archbishop Authorities may be hax but Hax isn't all powerful even in Re:Zero and it's not the same in Fate either... sooo yeah, it's the same problem, different result.
Yeah... I literally said that too.

Since when does Excalibur tell hax to fuck off?

It's just a "fuck you" tier unga bunga energy beam, is it not?

...So you just forgot about Sefar right?
Magic Energy Absorption [Skill name]
Exclusive skill of Attilaight Cell.
The body of the Titan, composed of spiritron collectors, will unconditionally absorb "magical energy processed into techniques" and covert it into HP and Armor values.
Techniques equate to skills, knowledge, and civilization. To an Anti Cell, there is no better form of nourishment.
Any form of attack (interference) designed by intellect - however undeveloped the theory behind it may be - will only grant more power to Altera.
The large firepower of greater magecraft and strategic weapons of science and technology will fuel the fire further
On the other hand, while pure magical energy - what can be called life-force itself - will also be mostly absorbed, it can still exert its regular effect.
Facing against an Anti Cell, it comes down to simply "bludgeoning" it.
Although this is a troublesome skill that can absorb even physical attacks boosted with Mana Burst, one thing can deal an effective blow. The energy discharge of the holy sword.
The White Titan that had once appeared upon the surface was repulsed by the holy sword tempered in the inner sea of the Earth

Bro I said Artoria can kill him for sure...

Your jumping at shadows here.

I never said Excalibur couldn't kill regulus I said the opposite. Excalibur can and would vape him authority or no. Same for Ea obv.

Yeah... I literally said that too.

I'm just making sure you know so you don't end up going into a NLF.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
...So you just forgot about Sefar right?

I'm just making sure you know so you don't end up going into a NLF.
..Sefar's anti-civilization energy absorption doesn't work on a full-power Excaliblast because it's pure unga bunga and thus isn't classified as something she can absorb, not because it negates her ability to absorb shit.

You should know this already. :rock

..Sefar's anti-civilization energy absorption doesn't work on a full-power Excaliblast because it's pure unga bunga and thus isn't classified as something she can absorb, not because it negates her ability to absorb shit.

...Paxton, for fuck sake, it was actually stated she DID absorb some of it regardless, she was absolutely overwhelmed by the rest and died.
You keep acting like you know shit but you don't so please stop.

I'm going to explain this to you personally @Paxton because I know you like constantly talking over me and not reading so let me direct you to one part here you overlooked:

Any form of attack (interference) designed by intellect - however undeveloped the theory behind it may be - will only grant more power to Altera.
The large firepower of greater magecraft and strategic weapons of science and technology will fuel the fire further.

Unga-Bunga explicitly DOESN'T. WORK. Because at the end result, you are still creating something from your intellect, even if it's random bullshit.
That's why I said she still absorbed some of Excalibur with her skill(Because Excalibur, at the end of the day, is still a technique and created from Intellect), because it happened anyway regardless. It was the rest of the absurd power that said "Fuck off" to her skill and blew her in half.
When I say you need to read better, I'm not joking about it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

@OtherGalaxy
>Not sure if it's the weakest
>fucking alternity megatron

what a mysterious poster, I wonder where he could have gotten that idea

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Wut?

I don't care about the rest, but it being "pure unga bunga" doesn't remove it from Sefars energy absorption thing.

If it did Sefar would have gotten clapped by Amaterasu, who has more energy than Sefar even in its final form iirc

Excalibur either straight up overpowered it (the occams Razor suggestion) or has some way of ignoring it that has yet to be detailed, but it wasn't "exempt" from Sefars ability

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Wut?

I don't care about the rest, but it being "pure unga bunga" doesn't remove it from Sefars energy absorption thing.

If it did Sefar would have gotten clapped by Amaterasu, who has more energy than Sefar even in its final form iirc

Excalibur either straight up overpowered it (the occams Razor suggestion) or has some way of ignoring it that has yet to be detailed, but it wasn't "exempt" from Sefars ability
I see, good to know.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>fate talk
Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Lol @Paxton

“No matter how flawed that reasoning is, any attack born of intelligent design will only give Altera more power. The immense power of Greater Rituals, as well as weapons of war made with scientific technique, only add fuel to her fire. On the other hand, although pure magical energy fundamentally created from life itself will be somewhat absorbed by Mana Drain, it’s effects will apply correctly.

The most straightforward strategy to use against an Anti-Cell is to beat it down with simple physical attacks.
Irritating as it is for the attacker, boosting the physical blow with any kind of magic will only result in that magic being absorbed. The only exception to that is the unparalleled power of the Holy Sword.

^ Taken straight from my copy of the Fate/Extella book you get with the Noble Phantasm Edition of the game.

Facts: Unga bunga is exactly the best method to take down Sefar. Or just a blast of pure magical power.

And with the way it’s described for how Excalibur by a random caveman killed her, she has a hard cap on how much of an attack she can absorb too and it just punched right through her

Proto234

Distinguished
Lol @Paxton

^ Taken straight from my copy of the Fate/Extella book you get with the Noble Phantasm Edition of the game.

Facts: Unga bunga is exactly the best method to take down Sefar. Or just a blast of pure magical power.

And with the way it’s described for how Excalibur by a random caveman killed her, she has a hard cap on how much of an attack she can absorb too and it just punched right through her
No really, LB Zeus also had Unga Bunga yet all he can do is draw with her.
In fact Fae's laziness on forging Excalibur is major plot point for LB6.
The main reason Excalibur is effective against Sefar is because Sefar is Threat to humanity which Excalibur designed to deal with (also reason why it fails to do anything against U-Olga)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No really, LB Zeus also had Unga Bunga yet all he can do is draw with her.
In fact Fae's laziness on forging Excalibur is major plot point for LB6.
The main reason Excalibur is effective against Sefar is because Sefar is Threat to humanity which Excalibur designed to deal with (also reason why it fails to do anything against U-Olga)
Don’t care. That’s literally what it says on the source material. Just means Zeus didn’t have enough to get by her durability unlike with full planetary defense Excalibur

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I don't even understand what the point of argument is here ?

Some nibbas said that unga bunga doesn't bypass Sefar's Asbortion skills, which it doesn't, and the other side argues that Unga bunga is the best way to deal with her, which it is.

Both are correct.

Of course there's a cap on how much she can absorb. This ain't VSBattles . we don't work with NLFs.

You're arguing past one another. :giogio

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No, Xhom was arguing even that gets absorbed all the same and Excalibur is some all powerful hax ignoring attack as a result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back