• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
the upper moons vs touma :mjpls

YOz4sMH.png

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Fuck's shake man hope to god you don't get yourself into further trouble like losing a limb and shit because you seem to have a habit of getting fucked up.
It’s all good. Honestly, I just think things just sound worse when explained than they are.

I ain’t big or anything, but I’ve always been able to take the hits, laugh, and grin. Think I reasoned myself into this. :hm

One of the earliest things I remember my Dad teaching me was “only cry if you can’t handle the pain” and I think I’ve been asking myself ever since “is this unbearable?” The answer is generally no. :skully

Just don’t threaten people in front of me and it’s all chill, otherwise my face will look exactly look like my profile picture :maybe

Can’t imagine losing a whole ass limb and being alive to acknowledge it afterwards though. If my mind doesn’t place me into shock immediately, pretty sure I’m not worried about tomorrow at that point *shrugs*

It's not above Muichiro's feat in the new arc, which is somewhat more impressive since it's from the shockwave of him deflecting an attack and not from him hitting the ground.

>Literally using something from the OP
>Saying it's comparable to Tsunade's strength as if the feat I showed in the last page is her max.
:lolwat

Starsight has become the apex of KnY dicksuckers with this one line.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>Saying it's comparable to Tsunade's strength as if the feat I showed in the last page is her max.

am i tripping or did that scene not even show much if any actual environmental destruction at all??????

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
He's back. :maybe

So because SOME non-writers are idiots and give bad criticism, that automatically invalidates criticism from anyone who isn't a writer, no matter how valid the criticism is? :smh
Low IQ mid wit take from mid wit poster

am i tripping or did that scene not even show much if any actual environmental destruction at all??????

You aren't, that's the truly funny part.
Starsight tries to justify it by saying "Well we see snippets from the OP later in the series" but I for damn certain have seen that before in the first OP of the Season so I wonder what the fuck he's on about there.

Bro the Muzan wank is getting fucking wild on SB

According to them he has:
-Better regen than wolverine
-Faster than Jetstream Sam
-Stronger than Spider-Man

At this point these niggas will claim he could beat Toriko

It's not even Muzan my dude, they are putting this towards EVERYONE in that stupid series(I don't even hate Demon Slayer, the wank is just that wild in SB:

Thats nowhere near enough. The Hashira are all at least supersonic. That means they're swinging their swords around at hypersonic speeds because you can swing a sword much faster than you can run. Upper Moons are capable of regrowing entire limbs between single swings of these hypersonic swords.

For the acid to actually threaten an Upper moon, it would need to go through the rock like it wasn't there at all, and even that probably wouldn't be enough since demon flesh is so much more durable than a rock. Instead we see the acid hit the rock in a splash before melting it. That's just not enough to matter, here.

Upper Moon's Regen >>> Acid that can melt Rocks some-fucking-how.
This isn't even getting into acting as if Naruto Ninja are somehow slower than Upper Moons by a massive degree and Hashira Sword Swings are Hypersonic :maury

The upper moons win this due to the overwhelming advantage of regeneration, toughness and stamina. The sannin have an advantage in attack power but it's not enough to put down any of the upper moons permanently, they don't have any particular advantage when it comes to speed and they're not tough enough to shrug off the attacks of the UM.

The upper moons will eventually wear them down and kill them.

The Odama Rasengan? Fire Jutsu + Oil Spray? Frog Song? Tsunade's strength? Orochimaru's bullshit? Their summons?
Nah, Upper Moons have an absurd advantage and will kill them in time... holy fucking shit.
I'm just gonna wait till these guys really start cranking this shit up and say A, Madara and Hashirama have no chance because "Too Slow" and "They have no Nichirin Blades to win":heston

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

i know SB are filled with Grade A retards but hot damn it maddening

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's not even Muzan my dude, they are putting this towards EVERYONE in that stupid series(I don't even hate Demon Slayer, the wank is just that wild in SB:

Upper Moon's Regen >>> Acid that can melt Rocks some-fucking-how.
This isn't even getting into acting as if Naruto Ninja are somehow slower than Upper Moons by a massive degree and Hashira Sword Swings are Hypersonic :maury

The Odama Rasengan? Fire Jutsu + Oil Spray? Frog Song? Tsunade's strength? Orochimaru's bullshit? Their summons?
Nah, Upper Moons have an absurd advantage and will kill them in time... holy fucking shit.
I'm just gonna wait till these guys really start cranking this shit up and say A, Madara and Hashirama have no chance because "Too Slow" and "They have no Nichirin Blades to win":heston
RETARDS.png

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Do you at least wear a cool eyepatch 🤔

maybe.png
Would need one that doesn’t sit on the eye, already have an internal pressure problem :maybe

In unrelated news, the newest salt dropped in the form of passive aggressive “disagrees” :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ah good old Itachi wank based on nonsensical databook statements which are contradicted by the actual manga. :hestonpls
Tsukuyomi isn’t just torture. You do realize that Itachi not only can, but literally has canonically forced somebody to live an entire 80 year life in and I quote directly from the databook “1 PICOSECOND” and was visibly not tired whatsoever afterwards. It’s also outright stated in the databook that Itachi can control how long the torture lasts, or how long the genjutsu lasts to the person caught so he can literally just force Kenpachi to endure 1000 years of torture nearly instantly which Kenpachi IS NOT ENDURING. He’s crazy, but not that fucking crazy.

Can Kenpachi 1 shot Itachi? Yes. Will he? No. He’s a mindless idiot who lets opponents tag him and fights down to their level constantly whereas Itachi is a literal 200+ IQ genius who can almost instantly gauge his opponents strength relative to his own, and will fight accordingly. He’s going to whip out Susanoo and Totsuka blade and Kenpachi is going to maniacally laugh and either try to block Totsuka to flex his strength, or just try to rank it outright and it’s going to seal him. He’s braindead and that’s his shtick, super OP warrior dude who lets you attack him before killing you, except the Totsuka blade doesn’t work that way. It basically ignores durability and if you’re dumb enough like Kenpachi to let it hit you instead of dodging, YOU GET SEALED.
Oh and of course KENPACHI is a braindead idiot (that's true at least) who ALWAYS lets himself be hit does he? :mjpls

That's interesting, care to explain his fights with:
  • Tesla
  • Giriko
  • The Question
  • Lloyd AND Royd
  • Unohana
  • Pernida
  • Gerard
None of which were allowed a free hit, severeal were killed outright before they could do anything and Gerard was attacked before he even knew Kenpachi was there. The let himself get attacked thing is more of a pre-skip quirk (just like wearing his bells) and he pretty much dropped it entirely post-skip.

Kenpachi swings his sword and Itachi takes a fucking dirt nap. Also lol at ANYONE in Naruto actually being a 200+ IQ genius. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back