• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good old Itachi wank based on nonsensical databook statements which are contradicted by the actual manga. :hestonpls

Oh and of course KENPACHI is a braindead idiot (that's true at least) who ALWAYS lets himself be hit does he? :mjpls

That's interesting, care to explain his fights with:
  • Tesla
  • Giriko
  • The Question
  • Lloyd AND Royd
  • Unohana
  • Pernida
  • Gerard
None of which were allowed a free hit, severeal were killed outright before they could do anything and Gerard was attacked before he even knew Kenpachi was there. The let himself get attacked thing is more of a pre-skip quirk (just like wearing his bells) and he pretty much dropped it entirely post-skip.

Kenpachi swings his sword and Itachi takes a fucking dirt nap. Also lol at ANYONE in Naruto actually being a 200+ IQ genius. :kobeha
The Great Question :mjpls
9F6629CC-F1A1-4E6E-98F4-893ECDDC8B66.jpg

Nah I was talking about the Nazi that has a Schrift called The Question (the dude Kenpachi tore the throat out of). I can never remember the dude's actual name, it's almost like he dies before he's even actually introduced and therefore not worth remembering. :maybe

Bernice. Of course only recently did Kubo explained what his ability can do and it's like "I can see why Kubo instead just had that fucker die rather than give him a proper battle".
He's basically a JoJo character in how esoteric he is.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Tell me you have no idea when it comes to Naruto scaling without saying it outright.
I didn't say anything about Naruto scaling other than the databooks are unreliable, which they are, unless you want to claim pretty much most of the verse is FTL via Sasuke outright intercepting "light speed Haku". :maybe

Though you indeed did a good job of proving you don't know what your talking about by relying on databooks to wank Itachi.
The amount of brain damage here when it comes to the Naruto part of your scaling is frightening. Stick to Bleach.
"Oh no, you disagree with me, you must have brain damage." :kobeha

The projection is seriously real with this guy.

Bayonetta 3 does not give her any of the big physical feats done in 1 and 2, like headbutting skyscrapers and tossing an O'Neill cylinder back with her thighs. But it is true that logically, the Bayonetta in 3 has lived basically the same life as the one that woke up with no memories in 1, but now with centuries more experience.

>Bayonetta got no big physical feats like she did in 1 and 2
>Literally fought a being that basically ate the entire Multiverse
>Got benefits from her other 2 prime selves
>Said Megademon basically kills said Multiversal Entity after a LONG war of attrition
>Person literally before the post mentions this very thing

:lolwat

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Bayonetta got no big physical feats like she did in 1 and 2
Headbutting skyscrapers and tossing O'Neil cylinders aren't even her best physical feats from those games, let alone on the level of fighting Singularity. :kobeha

And that's ignoring the fact Bayo 1 and 2 Cereza's in-game profiles specifically state that they went through similar events to Cereza Origin, so we know Bayo 3 Cereza's already done all that or something similar.
>Literally fought a being that basically ate the entire Multiverse
And got strong enough as a result of this that he could wipe out the entire Trinity of realities consisting of three universes (at least one of which is a thousand times bigger than ours) in an instant.
>Got benefits from her other 2 prime selves
And all her other counterparts (and some of the Jeanne's) as well save for her dark counterpart who was killed by Viola later.

Each one of which being powerful enough to hold together their own universe.
>Said Megademon basically kills said Multiversal Entity after a LONG war of attrition
To the point a young Jeanne and Cheshire were able to finish him off, only needing a slight assist from a Left Eye blast from young Cereza Origin, to give them the opening.

And he was only able to give them that much of a fight because he drew power from Avalon Forest, that's how badly beat down the son of a bitch was. :hestonpls
>Person literally before the post mentions this very thing

:lolwat
Typical cope to try and give Dante an edge.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:espurrtf
Who cares if Grievous does or doesn't know what a Grenade is (he does as Star Wars has their own equivalents), it's not gonna do a fucking thing to his armour which, last I checked, can take blasts from fucking star ships. :kobeha

The fact that people actually think the team would win, as opposed to all being dead before they even realize what's happening, is absurd. Taking him off guard doesn't matter either, they have literally NOTHING that is going to damage him.

Steel or diamond level toughness is a massive underestimation of how tough demons are. One of the weakest demons in the entire series had a neck as tough as a massive boulder, and the upper Moons stand at the top of a very long durability scaling chain.

They actually do think that it's like each Demon and their Necks is like 2x stronger than the last, don't they? That's not how scaling works and that's not even how it worked in the series itself.
Tanjirou had no issue cutting off any Demon's necks past the first one in the tryouts all the way till Rui, a Lower Moon and every other fight was just dealing the abilities they had access to.

For all the talk of Katsuya and large-scale fire jutsu, would the Sannin even get the chance to summon? Summoning doesn't take much time to set up, but it still takes a bit for the blood sacrifice and hand signs. A moment they might not get with Akaza, Doma, and Kokushibo wanting to be in their faces.

Literally forget that outside of fucking around, Kakashi can do handsigns at such speeds, even Post-Timeskip Naruto and Sakura can barely keep up, Sannin are completely better than him.
Somehow would be too slow to summon before the Upper Moons get them
:giogio

Tanjiro at the very beginning of the series can cut down massive trees and large boulders. Rui, Lower Moon 6, totally overpowers him and breaks his sword with a single strand of web. Tanjiro manages to cut that by using a special move, only for Rui to counter by actually trying and making his webs even tougher with a blood demon art. After Tanjiro cuts these even tougher webs with Sun Breathing, he is still utterly incapable of injuring Rui in any way whatsoever. He then gets effortlessly decapitated by a Hashira who doesn't even have a Mark. Demon durability scaling is absolutely nuts.
To use another example, Rengoku is strong enough to lift several train cars into the air by swinging his sword, but cutting Akaza is still hard for him. And Akaza is only Upper Moon 3. The Sannin can definitely hurt the Upper Moons, but their durability is more than enough to let them survive and regenerate from what they can dish out.

Ignore that some random bushleague thugs can split a treelog in half with a sword in the Land of Waves arc on his lonesome and every other Ninja is superior to him physically and speedwise.
And Rengoku's train feat is wanked hardcore for what it actually is at that...

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Above Sanin level Demons because tanjiro cut a boulder in half and we scale up from that and apply it to everyone

Jesus fucking christ SB.

What in the fuck is going on

>Above Sanin level Demons because tanjiro cut a boulder in half and we scale up from that and apply it to everyone

Jesus fucking christ SB.

What in the fuck is going on

It's like they go on that every Demon Tanjirou faces is not only stronger than the last but somehow exponentially tougher than the last... which makes zero sense with how the first arcs battles went.
Like I legit have no fucking idea how they think it works but they legit keep using ABC Logic in the worst way possible.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There was a narration that implied Crowley was above Othinus with him reaching the Hidden World of the Magic Gods by stepping outside time and space, but Othinus wasn’t even aware of it to try and later we know Crowley can’t even kill nerfed Magic Gods on his own.

Coronzon even with all her blanket immunity to nearly every Magic side hax in the series was also bullied by a nerfed Magic God and forced to flee so it depends on how you feel about Othinus being able to do the same.

Real answer. Saten solos all 3 at once because we all know Level 0 normal school students you find anywhere are the most overpowered force in this series

vUnsitw.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
There was a narration that implied Crowley was above Othinus with him reaching the Hidden World of the Magic Gods by stepping outside time and space, but Othinus wasn’t even aware of it to try and later we know Crowley can’t even kill nerfed Magic Gods on his own.

Coronzon even with all her blanket immunity to nearly every Magic side hax in the series was also bullied by a nerfed Magic God and forced to flee so it depends on how you feel about Othinus being able to do the same.

Real answer. Saten solos all 3 at once because we all know Level 0 normal school students you find anywhere are the most overpowered force in this series

vUnsitw.jpg
Uh... I'm fairly certain that's not what happened.

She got jumped by all of the Magic Gods at once, not just Nephthys and Niang-Niang. :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Uh... I'm fairly certain that's not what happened.

She got jumped by all of the Magic Gods at once, not just Nephthys and Niang-Niang. :hm
Later on in Britain, Niang-Niang fights her solo and the aftermath shows Coronzon having fled and treating her injuries while Niang-Niang was fine the next time we see her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back