• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Silver Surfer isn’t even Universal. Jiren is far above that. He shook an infinite realm just by powering up. Surfer is more like Galaxy lvl tbh. Only his speed is Universal+.

current fanzverse posters logic and debate skills, check the speed part, fully erased sides tier :russ :heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That guy has a history of being pissy and constantly passive aggressive with me so no thanks.
I'm sorry what? :breh

Manchild who responds to any kind of differing opinion or attempt to prove him wrong with insults and calling the other side "brain damaged" 'cause he can't debate his way out of a paper bag says I'M the one being "Pissy and Passive Aggressive".

Fucking projecting ass brat. :scust

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
shock.png

I legit cannot wait to see people start arguing that Muzan can regenerate from Bones despite that not being the case at all for what he did or that he can physically overpower Shuten Douji.

You could maybe justify that by the fact that Cu isn't trying—he flash steps, and then says something as he thrusts casually at Archer, if you really wanted. I'm pretty sure that it's still fairly conclusive that Archer gets absolutely dominated in melee by Cu and doesn't really scale all that much.

1. Cu WAS trying to kill EMIYA at that point and going full blast due to the CS Kotomine gave him that stopped it the first time.

2. Cu didn't say anything to EMIYA when he did the Flash-Step, especially as you used the Abridged scene of all things to suddenly change how the scene happened(Again something easily found on Youtube).

3. Cu being able to destroy EMIYA in close range means jack of shit because Gyutaro isn't even remotely close to the level of Mages.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Xhominid The Apex
:hestonpls
why the fuck is steven universe here

@Xhominid The Apex
:hestonpls
why the fuck is steven universe here

I have no fucking idea because I never heard of The Diamonds being any type of Ultimate Lifeform... ever.

I like how we continue to have this dude treat Bleach like it's heavily FTL vs. A series that long past FTL awhile ago and everyone got stronger and faster since...

EDIT: Hell, the feat they give Bleach Sub-Relativistic doesn't even apply to Aizen himself(not really), it only applies to Soul King Yhwach and EoS Ichigo.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

I like how we continue to have this dude treat Bleach like it's heavily FTL vs. A series that long past FTL awhile ago and everyone got stronger and faster since...

EDIT: Hell, the feat they give Bleach Sub-Relativistic doesn't even apply to Aizen himself(not really), it only applies to Soul King Yhwach and EoS Ichigo.
Why are they bringing up Reiatsu allowing Aizen to defend from Soul Magic anyway?

I don't think anything exists in Bleach that does something similar to it :hm

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Why are they bringing up Reiatsu allowing Aizen to defend from Soul Magic anyway?
Likely based on the idea that Reiatsu can resist hax even though it barely ever does, outside of really low level shit.

Of course you have the Aizen scenes with Soi Fon and the Cleaner but both of those are iffy. The Soi Fon panel is used to flash back to when Ichigo first felt him release Kyouka Suigetsu, so odds are she never actually hit him in the first place. And he never directly interacted with The Cleaner which is outright confirmed by Yoruichi to be a requirement for it's shit to work.
I don't think anything exists in Bleach that does something similar to it :hm
Yammy (and Hollows in general) can suck the souls out of people.
He cleared out an entire park but it didn't even on Tatsuki (ie. it literally only works on fodder)

So unless Lucius' soul fuck is pure garbage (which I doubt based on how BC's hax is usually talked up) it ain't gonna make any difference.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

And yes, if this guy and his sig seem familiar he has, rather consistently I might add, downplayed the ever loving FUCK out of SMT in many threads.

:tupac

And yes, if this guy and his sig seem familiar he has, rather consistently I might add, downplayed the ever loving FUCK out of SMT in many threads.

:tupac

Go show this man Nocturne or SMTIV or Apocalypse and ask him to say the same thing.
Again, when even TvDopes understands something better than you can, you long fucked up:
Lost in Translation: Several, particularly the Japanese names for demon races (for example, the True Final Boss's race would be better translated as "Great Demon King" but is localized as the much simpler "Devil"). However, a prominently misleading case is "アマラ宇宙" localized as Amala Universe; while it is technically a correct translation, Amala is an expanse which contains multiple universes (billions in fact, according to the Lady In Black), so a more accurate translation would be "Amala Cosmos" or "Amala Space".

The Multiverse: Notable for being the first of the mainline Shin Megami Tensei-titled game which properly explores the concept instead of just vaguely mentions it. As the player ventures through the Labyrinth of Amala, the Lady In Black eventually explains the Vortex World is only a single world in the vast river known as the Amala Universe (a fairly misleading translation; see Lost in Translation), and whatever happens to this Vortex World does not affect billions of other universes in Amala; this makes it possible other games in the franchise are in fact part of this continuity. However, previous games (mainly Last Bible and Devil Children) having their own groups of universes suggest that the Amala is a multiverse (a group of universes), and not the multiverse (the entirety of Shin Megami Tensei franchise). Future games later reinforce this by showing they have their own versions of Void Between the Worlds or Place Beyond Time which connect their sets of universes, such as the Akarana Corridor (Raidou Kuzunoha continuity) and the Expanse (Shin Megami Tensei IV and Apocalypse).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back