• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So from my memory, KNY is the second weakest nekketsu in Shonen Jump after Rurouni Kenshin...

And that because of the regeneration of the Onis

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mentioned once ever, it wasnt even a part of that story, and never mentioned again or why he did it

400px-SentientCore.jpg

the true rival to the tf the source/the one, shout out to this megaversal+ one panel nig :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I mean, it more or less depends on how far Bookmaker goes.
Servants have shown some resistance to being manipulated by reality(Not majorly or anything crazy like that, just minor scale) but it's not all that considering shit like Nursery Rhyme's Endless Forest can delete them from existence if they are in there long enough.

Goetia and ORT has some better standing but that's more due to Goetia's nature as a Beast and Independent Manifestation and ORT being a TYPE and more or less potentially come back somehow like TYPE-Moon will inevitably do... maybe.

truth be told I've no clue how to begin to quantify how strong Bookmaker is :mjgrin

or really a lot of Medaka Box stuff tbh

Just compare them to Ajimu since it worked on her and it took her fucking years to get that shit off

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
400px-SentientCore.jpg

the true rival to the tf the source/the one, shout out to this megaversal+ one panel nig :mjlol
i forgot true form primus is actually only half of true form Unicron :mjlol

so technically
The One >>>>>>>>100% True Form Unicron>>>>>>50% True Form Unicron>True Form Primus>>>>>>>Weakened Unicron/Primus>the Star Saber>The Multiverse

:kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i forgot true form primus is actually only half of true form Unicron :mjlol

so technically
The One >>>>>>>>100% True Form Unicron>>>>>>50% True Form Unicron>True Form Primus>>>>>>>Weakened Unicron/Primus>the Star Saber>The tf megaverse

:kobeha

just a simple correction :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
iihiko's gonna start pulling up to many shonen verses just to walk through all their hax and then flick them with a rubber band :yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
obd freddie and his ajeemo solos takes were something else back there :mjlol

gai had to lost a bet and wear a free! set for a long time in order to forget about her (for almost a year, he didnt mentioned her) but once the time limit was over, he still kept saying that, even after his post-free! set bet era :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back