• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

:tupac

It's so funny how they use Double Standards like this because we also see every single fight in Demon Slayer at real time.
We see every fight in Inuyasha in real time and in movement despite Rumiko stating Inuyasha can jump an equivalent of 3 Mountains from one leap which would legit mean that Inuyasha and everyone at his level should be moving at absurd speeds.
But somehow, we can see Star Wars speeds(Even though it's explicitly done for convenience like every show ever) disqualifies it in comparison to Demon Slayer, which falls under the exact same problem.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Get the fuck outta heee
"Modern kids' anime has far more complex stories than older ones."

MY FUCKING ASS THEY DO! Anytime a modern anime TRIES to be mature, it's always the most immature edgy bullshit the author can think of, while sucking all the fun out of watching or reading it.

Older Anime were able to tell legitimately mature stories, without having to talk down to down to the viewer. See basically any Digimon series and try to say that nonsense again with a straight face.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
OF COURSE these idiots actually think Tosen takes this, 'cause it's not like Aizen's physical strength is so high that when he swung a sword, he ended up doing more damage to Koma's Bankai without even directly touching it, than Tosen's strongest attack did. :kobeha

Taking the sword away doesn't take his physical strength away. There is NO scenario where Tosen beats Aizen, period!

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yes. The fast moving, agile, very well designed Y-Wing which can cover the length of a mile long Star Destroyer in seconds to drop a load.

Against a slow moving, very easy to hit, very stupidly designed ship that can't drop a load without blowing itself up if it's not destroyed by accident.

These two are totally comparable.

:AmOh:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yes. The fast moving, agile, very well designed Y-Wing which can cover the length of a mile long Star Destroyer in seconds to drop a load.

Against a slow moving, very easy to hit, very stupidly designed ship that can't drop a load without blowing itself up if it's not destroyed by accident.

These two are totally comparable.

:AmOh:

The sheer amount of straws they have to grasp at to even pretend this shit is okay is baffling.

The Resistance (which shouldn't be a Resistance in the fucking first place, it should just be The New Republic with far more resources than The First Order but fuck common sense), replacing the classic Star Wars bomber with an objectively worse model in every way totally makes sense. :smh

And no, I don't give a fuck that the Director is a World War 2 fanboy, there's a reason WE in our modern age don't even use Bombers like that anymore, never mind a far more techologically advanced Star wars army.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The sheer amount of straws they have to grasp at to even pretend this shit is okay is baffling.

The Resistance (which shouldn't be a Resistance in the fucking first place, it should just be The New Republic with far more resources than The First Order but fuck common sense), replacing the classic Star Wars bomber with an objectively worse model in every way totally makes sense. :smh

And no, I don't give a fuck that the Director is a World War 2 fanboy, there's a reason WE in our modern age don't even use Bombers like that anymore, never mind a far more techologically advanced Star wars army.
"In this age of supersonic fighter jets we need to bring back zeppelins."

What they're saying is this blanket "X>Y" doesn't help
this blanket "X>Y" doesn't help
"X>Y" doesn't help

:lolwat

This is literally said for the wrong series considering how many fuckers are dry humping the shit out of Demon Slayer in SB right now using absolutely retarded usage of ABC and XYZ Logic.

EDIT: Everything else about the thread is the typical "Fate character isn't faster than X because I said so" when Garou's best feats wouldn't scratch U-Olga and she can just use either her Super Authority and make herself so fast, Garou's speed would be irrelevant... or just create a Massive Black Hole where she is and Garou can't do shit.

*sigh* I honestly stopped trying to comment on the same topic almost immediately afterwards(usually giving it a few hours or even a day depending on how fast the topic goes)... but I honestly have to because this is just too stupid to ignore:

Wodime in Lostbelt 5 would beat LB6 U-Olga silly given he's demonstrably more competent with his capabilities than U-Olga has ever shown to be.

It's obvious this dude never played or even watched FGO considering the game literally tells us Wodime's best attack while buffed with the ridiculous Sirius Light... didn't even scratch her. She ran on her own accord because she believed everyone would fold just seeing her.

U-Olga in LB6 is grossly downgraded and less competent than previously.

She wasn't even in LB6, you fucking mong! You mean Lostbelt 7?! Where she lost her Heart following being knocked out by Kukulkan(ORT's Heart) and Tezca removing it from her chest during that point? Yeah, such "lost competency" being knocked out by a being on par with her and getting ganked while she was unconscious.

Doesn't matter. She's the one we have the ability to actually analyze with full context of her actions and demonstrated capabilities.

So... being able to move "faster than time"(This is some Flash shit) is suddenly not a big deal anymore?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
joker-popcorn.gif

SB is so boring nowadays :smh

Its just the same arguments and series being regurgitated over and over

Atleast the KnY threads are hilarious in terms of how much they will destroy their own "elitist mindset" to let such a weak series be suddenly one of the top dogs :heston

Every other thread though absolutely feels like it's from people who came from Reddit/Death Battle or somewhere else miffed as fuck that a series they don't like is far stronger than they give credit for, knows SB's "Reputation" and join there for the ultimate dick sucking.

I mean let's be real: No one else but Spacebattles(In VS. Forum circles anyway) believes Star Wars is some weak as shit Universe that can't react to bullets because "Blaster Bolts can easily be seen) and they can barely handle anything. Only the retards who believed the OT is the true face of Star Wars and hang onto it's continuity like dumbasses believe that.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Get the fuck outta heee
sailor moon aged just fine
huge amount of filler but in the anime, which is way fucking different from the manga, you’re largely watching for character interactions rather than main plot which usually only pops up sparingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back