• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

kof-xv.gif
haha galactus goes brrrr

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
magic god lion jesus expy that can speak and unmake the universe vs a normal ass tiger

I wonder who wins :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Niggas bout to bring up some wild ass shit. I can feel it

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Niggas bout to bring up some wild ass shit. I can feel it
"accelerator can only affect things he touches"

Yeah, but he also somehow siphoned the rotational energy of the entire planet despite that :tupac

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
"accelerator can only affect things he touches"

Yeah, but he also somehow siphoned the rotational energy of the entire planet despite that :tupac
Barring occurring in a true vacuum, he'd be touching the atmosphere with his hands at least and his feet are firmly planted on the ground I'd assume while it was happening?

So on its face, using this to disprove the above is actually probably silly from my very limited knowledge

Mind you, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the author put no thought into it, because who else thinks about touching the atmosphere as touching part of the planet, etc?

El Hermano

Acclaimed
@El Hermano

>Akainu loses because Muzan can run away and fufill his wincon

How the fuck is Muzan making a fucking step before getting magma'd
Midzan realizes he can't even reach Akainu's chin and then tries to escape and fulfill his wincon and gets blitzed, colorized:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Barring occurring in a true vacuum, he'd be touching the atmosphere with his hands at least and his feet are firmly planted on the ground I'd assume while it was happening?

So on its face, using this to disprove the above is actually probably silly from my very limited knowledge

Mind you, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the author put no thought into it, because who else thinks about touching the atmosphere as touching part of the planet, etc?
That's basically my thought process regarding it yeah

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Esper powers are finnicky and are generally a lot of "if you believe and do autistic math hard enough you can accomplish shit" so maybe that's how he was able to do it in the first place

although that's inconsistent with most of his showings throughout the series :hm

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Yeah, a better example would be the shit he pulled in ot3 where he controlled weather all over Academy City and compressed it into a plasma bomb through chain reactions from the vectors he was touching.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

More likely he was making contact with the rotation of the Earth with his feet on the ground since at least one of his hand was sinking into the wall right before he ripped it off and threw it with the Earth’s rotational force put into it.

He does it again in his own spin-off when touching the ground

21.jpg

22.jpg

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
More likely he was making contact with the rotation of the Earth with his feet on the ground since at least one of his hand was sinking into the wall right before he ripped it off and threw it with the Earth’s rotational force put into it.

He does it again in his own spin-off when touching the ground

21.jpg

22.jpg
It honestly doesn't make much sense why he needs to siphon energy from outside sources when he's able to alter the magnitude of attacks :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back