• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
..that's exactly my point
he can alter the magnitude of whatever form of energy he's trying to attack someone with

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
..that's part of what vectors entail though

and I'm 90% certain he has a bunch of feats that make no sense if he can only "move" energy or manipulate the direction aspect of a vector

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean, he has affected magnitudes. It’s how he generates earthquakes just by stepping on the ground and or when he kicked Coronzon hard enough for the whole planet to shake from the impact.

Or one time in the Accel manga when he amplified the screeching of some nearby zoo monkeys into a sonic boom potent enough to deflect oncoming bullets

Proto234

Distinguished

>Kratos making it past carnage
Lol
Lmao even
What do you expect, this is the same site that believes Muzan can win against Carnage

Also, is it just me or does Q99 is a massive wanker for most mainstream anime (like KNY, naruto, etc)

Nasuland forum. Xhom can tell you more.

Basically Beast's Lair is the premiere Nasu Forum where alot of Nasu fans congregate to talk Tsukihime and Fate(Though of course, it's more based on Tsukihime than Fate). They primarily do translation work and are seen as some of the better translators of the series and otherwise love to throw their weight around and act really, really ridiculous.

They are currently the source of people believing Dead Apostle Ancestors are on par with Divine Spirits due to misreading the ever living shit out of what Nasu wrote in a Tsukihime Remake Panel and what Narita wrote in Strange Fake. They also try to pedal that Tsukihime Remake has blasted everyone(not just Arcueid) up and to being beyond Servants due to literally misunderstanding everything about what happened in Tsukihime Remake(Ironic when they love to complain about FGO NA's "faulty" translations because they don't follow their translations to the letter). And if you dare question them, they are as bad as Spacebattles in trying to shut you down, even when you bring in evidence(Which is also ironic because they are getting infested by SB members from the Nasu Forums).

So ultimately, they are only good in just understanding the basic tenets of the localization of FGO, Fate or Tsukihime products but anything else can be easily ignored.

Proto234

Distinguished
Basically Beast's Lair is the premiere Nasu Forum where alot of Nasu fans congregate to talk Tsukihime and Fate(Though of course, it's more based on Tsukihime than Fate). They primarily do translation work and are seen as some of the better translators of the series and otherwise love to throw their weight around and act really, really ridiculous.

They are currently the source of people believing Dead Apostle Ancestors are on par with Divine Spirits due to misreading the ever living shit out of what Nasu wrote in a Tsukihime Remake Panel and what Narita wrote in Strange Fake. They also try to pedal that Tsukihime Remake has blasted everyone(not just Arcueid) up and to being beyond Servants due to literally misunderstanding everything about what happened in Tsukihime Remake(Ironic when they love to complain about FGO NA's "faulty" translations because they don't follow their translations to the letter). And if you dare question them, they are as bad as Spacebattles in trying to shut you down, even when you bring in evidence(Which is also ironic because they are getting infested by SB members from the Nasu Forums).

So ultimately, they are only good in just understanding the basic tenets of the localization of FGO, Fate or Tsukihime products but anything else can be easily ignored.
Depends on DAA probably (high tier ones like Dark six possibly), but yeah someone like Merem isn't comprabable to divine spirits since his limbs only around beings like Gazer iirc (which is shit compared to servant let alone divine spirit)

Depends on DAA probably (high tier ones like Dark six possibly), but yeah someone like Merem isn't comprabable to divine spirits since his limbs only around beings like Gazer iirc (which is shit compared to servant let alone divine spirit)

Yeah, that's why me and Rey are being inconclusive as fuck because it's more apparent that Narita was making a tug towards a Dead Apostle Ancestor's Idea Blood/Principle and not their actual power levels(Especially as he had Jester compare them to a Divine Spirit's Authority... which isn't based on power)

Tsukihime Material I - GLOSSARY: Hemonomic Principle, p.100
Hemonomic Principle
Idea Blood. The quality of the blood that makes the Ancestors what they are, and a foundational commandment etched on their soul

The Dead Apostles who inherited this blood would always rise up to become Ancestors no matter their rank; Arcueid compared it to a "crown".

On the other hand, a millennium-class foundation is needed for the Hemonomic Principle to function, and even if a Dead Apostle with hundreds of years of activity were to inherit it they would be crushed by that curse. Properly speaking it was not something that Vlov could withstand, but thanks to a technique given to him by a certain Dead Apostle as well as his desire for revenge against that person he managed to retain his sanity until the end.

So you end up with people not understanding that and end up jumping the gun hardcore and now you got people saying it constantly when it's not proven that any known DAA is actually at that level(When we actually know and see Servants at that level like Sigurd being too much for Brynhildr)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What do you expect, this is the same site that believes Muzan can win against Carnage

Also, is it just me or does Q99 is a massive wanker for most mainstream anime (like KNY, naruto, etc)
Muzan gets his shit pushed inside out by carnage. What in the fuck is sb on

HUH
anybody in ds

having superior stats

to Pitou
:lul

A reminder:

Pitou crossed 3KM in a moment(Basically pulling speeds you would see in Hollow Axtraxia for simple reference) and Kite could do nothing more than warn the boys to run when he noticed Pitou.

Yeah, no, no one in DS is matching the Royal Guard in any fashion.

literal fodder Ants have small town level feats, they could clear KnY letalone Pitou who’s like top 5 in the entire verse currently

I'm legit just pointing out the speed because the feat Pitou does in that video?
That's how fast they believe the general Demon Slayers ARE, let alone the Lower/Upper Moons.
No, I'm not joking, that's what happens when you see them take ABC Logic to it's absolute extreme.

Arguing for literal plot armor for why Saitama wins... Jesus Fucking Christ...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm legit just pointing out the speed because the feat Pitou does in that video?
That's how fast they believe the general Demon Slayers ARE, let alone the Lower/Upper Moons.
No, I'm not joking, that's what happens when you see them take ABC Logic to it's absolute extreme.
iirc yorknew kurapika was casually dodging machine gun fire :mjlol

so yeah they are drastically outmatched for speed. The only benefit of the doubt I could give is maybe HxH isn’t as flashy as some other shounen, the big feats are sort of sporadic but…if you’re in this hobby to begin with usually people know about stuff like that?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Arguing for literal plot armor for why Saitama wins... Jesus Fucking Christ...
The funny thing is, this thread was basically already done.

The winner, as you can guess, was obviously Kukulkan.

iirc yorknew kurapika was casually dodging machine gun fire :mjlol

so yeah they are drastically outmatched for speed. The only benefit of the doubt I could give is maybe HxH isn’t as flashy as some other shounen, the big feats are sort of sporadic but…if you’re in this hobby to begin with usually people know about stuff like that?

Not SB and not if it's a series they really want to win though. :giogio

It's why you end up with them constantly having members wank series to literal retarded degrees(AFO vs. The Five Kages where they can't kill him at all despite literally outstating the man to an absurd degree) and literally breaking their own rules to push shit to insanity(Not just ignoring Rule 13 when convenient but now going full absolute ABC Logic which they love to shit on before but now use ridiculously for DS).

It's why it's honestly ridiculous they act so self-righteous about being "The VS. Site that knows better than others" when they not only don't know a damn thing they are talking about, but routinely fall into the worst practices more than most VS. Boards do.

The funny thing is, this thread was basically already done.

The winner, as you can guess, was obviously Kukulkan.

I know and it's still a stomp battle if you remove Kuku but in the SB fashion, they only take what they can't downplay into oblivion and Kuku is the one they can't do it for unlike Quetz so that's why they went with that team winning.
Now suddenly it's Saitama and now "Plot Armor FTW" when that might as well not even be an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back