• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait really?

Yeah this happened and it's the main reason we found out SB lurks in this forum... alot(Including Moderators). It's how I got perma-banned from the site entirely, proving they violate their own rules when convenient and you will get banned straight out of nowhere for similar reasons.

The truly funny part was that everyone was convinced Paxton was my puppet account... because he took things I said in the Circus Thread and he put them into the VS. topics. The truly insane part? I never told Paxton to do it, not a single time. He just listened to my rebuttals and did it himself and he was still called my sockpuppet account and banned him due to that.
It's why that and an encounter I had in the FGO Discord from someone who knew me from SB that I fully believe SB is scared of my existence and primarily mock me because they couldn't handle me otherwise.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There's scaling and then there's using scaling to claim that demon Slayer characters are faster than Jetstream Sam because of a shotgun blast
I don’t follow nor care with whatever is being said on SB about Demon Slayer. I’m saying we shouldn’t do the other extreme of downplay by ignoring scaling altogether or arguing outliers

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah this happened and it's the main reason we found out SB lurks in this forum... alot(Including Moderators). It's how I got perma-banned from the site entirely, proving they violate their own rules when convenient and you will get banned straight out of nowhere for similar reasons.

The truly funny part was that everyone was convinced Paxton was my puppet account... because he took things I said in the Circus Thread and he put them into the VS. topics. The truly insane part? I never told Paxton to do it, not a single time. He just listened to my rebuttals and did it himself and he was still called my sockpuppet account and banned him due to that.
It's why that and an encounter I had in the FGO Discord from someone who knew me from SB that I fully believe SB is scared of my existence and primarily mock me because they couldn't handle me otherwise.
Well isn't that quite a way to meet someone (honestly sounds like it was super frustrating at the time but funny looking back on it).

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
That Zero vs Dbz Trunks thread in NF threw me for a loop.

Zero and gang don't scale from Lumine's star lvl shit from X8 despite being stronger than him because they don't have all his abilities and the previous games don't have those feats despite the point of most of the series being the protagonists having something to allow them to grow stronger essentially indefinitely :kobeha .

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>SB
>crying about NLF
>on abilites with their limits show in universe
:JokerSerious:
Meanwhile we know SB is still sucking off Exalteds "PERFECT DEFENCES" because of gameplay mechanics (when in-universe Perfect Defences got penetrated).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile we know SB is still sucking off Exalteds "PERFECT DEFENCES" because of gameplay mechanics (when in-universe Perfect Defences got penetrated).
the new god of sb has been found
tiger-drop-negates-any-damage-v0-zt7ok6jsz2ba1.jpg

Well isn't that quite a way to meet someone (honestly sounds like it was super frustrating at the time but funny looking back on it).

It was, the funny part was that I wasn't even trying to interject into that shit, I just said the equivalent of Hey(or said Hey outright) and dude flipped out and I pretty much said I'm not that Xhominid just to get him to chill out.
It was freaky and ridiculous to have that happen as if I made literal shit up when that was SB Nasuverse Forums doing that(especially Siriel and a few members from there).

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

"This is only a few months after the Kenobi series so Vader is likely still recovering from that fight here."

Jesus Christ, the cope is real with regards to this. :smh
  1. This is Star Wars, months is more than enough time for Vader to have recovered completely.
  2. This cope exists to deflect a false narrative that Cere did much better in this fight than she actually did.
  3. Vader spends half the fight fighting her with ONE ARM (meaning he's holding back) and still consistently overpowers her throughout the fight. Cere gets a few good hits here and there but it's telling that she's already visibly exhausted (or at least winded) by the time Vader even starts taking her seriously. She's up there as a result of this fight, but is clearly not actually on his level.
  4. Even ignoring people pushing her as having done better than she actually did. The big issue people have here is a perceived contradiction to what went down in the first game. Completely ignoring the fact that Cere had JUST come out of a long period of having cut herself off from the force completely. She wasn't at full power in the first game.
  5. Several years have passed since then with Cere re-immersing herself in the force, gathering and studying the remnants of the Jedi tradition. Not to mention "let go of her fear" of turning to the Dark Side. Regardless of denying having gotten stronger, she clearly has and there isn't really anything wrong with that.
I get that people have been burned by woke shit and thus are quick to call things woke just because a woman is involved (same thing happened with Freya in God of War Ragnarok) but this is not one of those instances people.

Here's the actual boss fight just so people know I'm not talking out of my ass here.

Which is funny because Vader wasn't even breathing hard after that fight with Cere. Yeah he had some suit burns, but no major damage. His helmet was still majorly intact :hestonpls

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
It doesn't help SB doesn't have a single good calcer or pixel scaler between any of them so at the very least when
I will object to this. Sufficient is very good with cals. And so are other. Only problem is that they have no interest in most of the series that SB debates on. Sufficient is only active in sci-if debates, particularly those involving Xeelee. Mist 2123 is also fairy reliable, only they as well are not active for Nasu, and DS. You will only find in sci-to, Overlord, and Dies Irae debates.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

I have to wonder how long I have left since my SB and OLF account share same name. I recently have returned to debating here and there.
Well, F**k SB moderators. They can keep on banning me, I have enough device to give the fucker nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back