• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Ah yes put touma against a literal brick

this will 100% work out in his favor
This is pretty much Regular Touma vs Touma + is Bruce Lee’s son + is Newton’s child. Figure who wins.

Also, even if dragon comes out, AC is going to nuke the shit out of it + everything in the verse except the top guys.

Izayoi’s weakest thing starts from ‘mountain+ punches’ and ranges all the way to ‘can one-shot being who see infinite multiverse+ less than a atom and destroy it with bare movement’ Another Cosmology. BDA also makes it a blitz since an authority which removes concept of time from personal timeline shits on things like speed and reaction speed.

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Archie’s stomps but doesn’t SB wanks her to high heaven. I head some Big-Bang argument for her and how her event storage is batter than All Fiction and can store the entire Earth Texture which covers the entire Observable Universe (yah, right.) and can create that shit.

The moment they brought up Observable Universe feat
because she could create inflation event was when I knew things were getting messy. First expansion Humanity does it all the time but their one one do planetary+ event unless they trigger False Vacuum Decay.

shiny

Paramount
Archie’s stomps but doesn’t SB wanks her to high heaven. I head some Big-Bang argument for her and how her event storage is batter than All Fiction and can store the entire Earth Texture which covers the entire Observable Universe (yah, right.) and can create that shit.

The moment they brought up Observable Universe feat
because she could create inflation event was when I knew things were getting messy. First expansion Humanity does it all the time but their one one do planetary+ event unless they trigger False Vacuum Decay.
The answer is simple, during this inflation a figure 200 meters high was created. And now we remember that energy and information are now compressed by 10 ^ 35 times. Let's take a simple analogy. The sun under such compression, unless of course it has turned into a black hole, will be the size of an atom.

One atom = sun. The figure is 200 meters tall. Do you count yourself?

I will object to this. Sufficient is very good with cals. And so are other. Only problem is that they have no interest in most of the series that SB debates on. Sufficient is only active in sci-if debates, particularly those involving Xeelee. Mist 2123 is also fairy reliable, only they as well are not active for Nasu, and DS. You will only find in sci-to, Overlord, and Dies Irae debates.

That may be the case but it doesn't ultimately solve my question anyway since yeah, they only care for like a few series between the 3-4 of them which still fits my point anyway.

I have to wonder how long I have left since my SB and OLF account share same name. I recently have returned to debating here and there.
Well, F**k SB moderators. They can keep on banning me, I have enough device to give the fucker nightmare.

I wouldn't say that, they most likely will ban you for that and will give you no reason for that(I gotten perma-banned from SB for literal SARCASM that they disguised as basically losing their shit that I keep telling them off here).

Marble Phantasm goes BRRR! Event Storage goes even bigger BRRR if she's somehow killed :oh

The Remake legit made Arcueid even more ridiculous than she already is.

Yeah, that's completely wrong and I actually do agree with you on that. The Textures/Reality that Humanity currently inhabits doesn't touch the Observable Universe(that's just ridiculous). It basically either encompasses the area of Earth + The Moon at worst and at best covers almost the entire Solar System minus the Oort Cloud.

It's still absolutely beyond anyone's ability to screw with in that Gauntlet but it's not that far reaching.

EDIT: I'm not understanding where he's getting the "Planet Texture is more far reaching than Humanities'" considering Gaia's call was only contained in the Solar System + The Oort Cloud(Don't ask me how the fuck ORT got that shit thousands/millions of years early though). I think he's mixing up the Lifescale Planets/Stars/The Cosmos works on compared to Humanity to it.

First expansion Humanity does it all the time but their one one do planetary+ event unless they trigger False Vacuum Decay.

Ironically, Tiamat does that as well with her Sea of Life/Primordial Sea/Chaos Tide. That's the entire reason she had to be sealed away so she wouldn't accidentally create a rival or a superior to Humanity and wipe them out.

There is no reason why Malla’s sun would need to be exactly the same as the real Sun in terms of power output in order to sustain the Deinos.
Remember that the world of Mictlan is smaller than that of Earth (only 1000 km tall), and Malla’s sun needs to fit inside it. It could be thousands of times weaker and still emit sufficient energy.
In fact, if it were identical to the real Sun, then by all rights it should vaporize Mictlan and everything in it.

...It's literally stated to be equivalent of a Star in terms of everything that makes a Star... a star.
And I don't know why they are using Real World Physics for the Nasuverse again especially for a Lostbelt that has Intelligent Dinosaurs that can fight Servants on even ground, not actually fight them and win and that's just the start.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
All Might’s kinda screwed the moment he either looks Itachi in the eyes or just Itachi pointing at him for that matter

shiny

Paramount

:oldryoma

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
They probably never saw the scans. Many times, debates only show some scan that tend to be vague as hell. Or say this happened by word of mouth) never posting any feats as evidence. Pretty sure this is a similar case. And Word of mouth in Nasu debates tend to pretty bad since you know who either tend to want the thing to high heaven or downplay it to bottom hell.

This occurred in fanverse as well, in that Skywalker vs Rimuru thread, where the idiots only posted that last chapter feat which used term ‘world’ interchangeably with both planet and universe. (I remember he got roasted pretty bad by fang and Old man Blade) but no fking idiot provided the raw and the follow up ‘after story’ which goes more in detail about more uni+ scaling and minor bit about time-stop, True dragon and cosmology.

[Just created an account in fan-verse, went through scrolling, stumbled on that infamous thread, was smashing my head due to all the wank, downplay and misconception. Like seriously, were there some comicvibe debater there due to all the Rimuru vs impossible character I was seeing. Also, damn the community ther seems a lot active. I thought that site was dead.] Maybe I should create a thread here, but mehhh…I am too lazy for that. And the college will start in like 26 days.

=> I noticed this quite much in SB fate debate. Some guy downplay, other see that it’s many vs one and just assume that minority is wrong (me included). The ‘standard’ power level gets set in their mind, by osmosis- not by checking the facts-, this goes on until someone is able to reject the downplay. After this, it’s two: You switch sides (pretty sure golden boy and I did this) or copium addictions.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
The answer is simple, during this inflation a figure 200 meters high was created. And now we remember that energy and information are now compressed by 10 ^ 35 times. Let's take a simple analogy. The sun under such compression, unless of course it has turned into a black hole, will be the size of an atom.

One atom = sun. The figure is 200 meters tall. Do you count yourself?
I will get it run by sufficient since they have dealt with inflation event that occurred in Xeelee verse. Sorry, but I trust them more on these matter. They are pretty much my go to guy for calc.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

:oldryoma
As someone who has literal zero knowledge about lady nagata, who wins…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back