• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

:Wut:
They had AFO go against Creation trio. Naruto isn’t even surprising at this point. I will say it is a lot mor ok debate than that previous one. You know, maybe I should make one ash vs AFO thread. Someone will have a heart attack due to 10 yrs kid soloing the entire verse. Also, Ash loses to Part 1 Midoriya since he comes form kid show.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

the funny thing about this is building level isn’t even accurate for just Dark Souls even, which might be the second weakest From game

Mr.OMG

Paramount

:Wut:
Itachi can defeat the Living Tribunal. He destroys the MHA with his mere presence.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

the funny thing about this is building level isn’t even accurate for just Dark Souls even, which might be the second weakest From game
Funny thing is they're also underselling Kromer by a lot :heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Their probably basing that off Yhwach destroying Ichibei’s Ichimonji Maosoleum thing that was going to erase him from existence

Except it’s not like he came back from it, he just killed Ichibei before the technique could even destroy him at all

:hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
This is pretty much Regular Touma vs Touma + is Bruce Lee’s son + is Newton’s child. Figure who wins.

Also, even if dragon comes out, AC is going to nuke the shit out of it + everything in the verse except the top guys.

Izayoi’s weakest thing starts from ‘mountain+ punches’ and ranges all the way to ‘can one-shot being who see infinite multiverse+ less than a atom and destroy it with bare movement’ Another Cosmology. BDA also makes it a blitz since an authority which removes concept of time from personal timeline shits on things like speed and reaction speed.
Surely the Invisible Thing can do something :tupac

Tablos

Preeminent

...It's literally stated to be equivalent of a Star in terms of everything that makes a Star... a star.
And I don't know why they are using Real World Physics for the Nasuverse again especially for a Lostbelt that has Intelligent Dinosaurs that can fight Servants on even ground, not actually fight them and win and that's just the start.
LB7 literally states that Kukulkan is a 1:1 to our Sun (minus mass) but SB somehow says ''thats not impressive or thats not a sun'' , especially i don't know why someone like Mr.Sheldon can be trusted in that forum , he is the same guy who says that a Tank shell can kill Thanos or OPM can blitz Accelerator. And now he says ''the sun produces more energy than the Nasu Earth'' , This is the same argument that DBZ downplayers use to nerf the Spirit Bomb saying "it's only the energy of humans"
:smh

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
LB7 literally states that Kukulkan is a 1:1 to our Sun (minus mass) but SB somehow says ''thats not impressive or thats not a sun'' , especially i don't know why someone like Mr.Sheldon can be trusted in that forum , he is the same guy who says that a Tank shell can kill Thanos or OPM can blitz Accelerator. And now he says ''the sun produces more energy than the Nasu Earth'' , This is the same argument that DBZ downplayers use to nerf the Spirit Bomb saying "it's only the energy of humans"
:tupac

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
SB has a point in the sense they're right to at least be suspicious because we've had Suns being involved before like the one in Norseland or hell, Gawain has a minisun inside his sword and then moving to actual full fledged stars .

If the context and feats of the LB7 itself and the level of the beings involved wouldn't have been casually equal or above "Star" , i'd call out bullshit on just slapping it the equivalency without at least looking into and calling it a day which would be an ironically SB thing to do.

We're the ones burdened by standards of evidence after all.

Fortunately, that's not the case.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
SB has a point in the sense they're right to at least be suspicious because we've had Suns being involved before like the one in Norseland or hell, Gawain has a minisun inside his sword and actual full fledged stars .

If the context and feats of the LB7 itself and the level of the beings involved wouldn't have been casually equal or above "Star" , i'd call out bullshit on just slapping it the equivalency without at least looking into and calling it a day which would be an ironically SB thing to do.

Fortunately, that's not the case.
:rock

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:tupac

I'm not sure why you are surprised considering how much you stalk what we talk about...

Excalibur Galatine
Sword of Revolving Victory

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 20~40
Maximum target: 300 person

Excalibur Galatine.
A sword of the sun with a pseudo sun stored within the handle. A sister sword of the "Sword of Promised Victory" held by King Arthur, brought about by the fairy Lady of the Lake.
A holy sword not much recited in the legend. Compared to the sword of the king that receives the protection of the moon, this sword too receives the blessing of the sun. If the "Sword of Promised Victory" slashes apart with the light of the planet, the "Sword of Revolving Victory" burns to cinders with the scorching heat of the sun.
In addition, the "Sword of Promised Victory" is a centralized-type attack, but the "Sword of Revolving Victory" is a radiation-type attack that mows down the advancing enemy soldiers.

It was like this since Fate/Extra and every other interpretation of the attack is the Blade literally turning into a Star when he unleashes it's True Name:

We even talked about Nightless which literally does as advertised and Gawain installed that Gift into his Saint Graph and that came from a function within Rhongomyniad.

We have plenty of examples of Noble Phantasms either borrowing power from the Stars, are Stars or fuck with the Stars

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well their wrong since it’s the energy of all life as well as the planet itself.

Heck, for the Spirit Bomb Goku used on Frieza, he was borrowing the energy of several neighboring planets and whatever life they had

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

ordinary crossbow level ancient dragons :tupac

ordinary crossbow level ancient dragons :tupac

I don't think the dude realizes how dumb that statement is. You can get hurt by splinters, that doesn't mean that we can easily die to one. Or get bitten by an ant =/= we are now ant level or bees to bee level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back