• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Humans can be hurt by virus'

sub virus level humanity :maybe
image0.png

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Lol

:tupac
lol, which idiot had the great idea of creating a versus of Overlord and M:TG. Like one sides weakest dwarf the other side strongest. And the magic of M:TG is one of the most bullshit there is for its tier. Ainz get turned into a pig before getting sent to a slaughter house.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

:Wut::Wut::Wut::Wut::Wut:
Hollllyyyyyyy…Why hasn’t anyone injected the wank in this thread?? I thought it was typical Almighty negates the future was why people were claiming that Yhwach stalemating God Emperor, but fking universal argument with no backing and just World of mouth?? Also, to bleach readers…Did soul king create the universe or the planets. I have heard argument for both… It not uncommon for verses being super weak and having few multiverses character. Use Isekai at Peace does it. Main heroine also follow, so does Solo Levelling with its mysterious creator.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Surely the Invisible Thing can do something :tupac
This match is pretty much Invisible Thing vs Aurora Pillar since Touman doesn’t have to stats to survive Izayoi and Izayoi doesn’t have stats to survive Invisible Thing. Both die and their respective Hidden power duke it out. Honestly giving it to Aurora Pillar since IT did get crushed by Othinus. But I am biased toward Mondaiji a lot so it might go opposite way as well.

AcidSoup

Hollllyyyyyyy…Why hasn’t anyone injected the wank in this thread?? I thought it was typical Almighty negates the future was why people were claiming that Yhwach stalemating God Emperor, but fking universal argument with no backing and just World of mouth?? Also, to bleach readers…Did soul king create the universe or the planets. I have heard argument for both… It not uncommon for verses being super weak and having few multiverses character. Use Isekai at Peace does it. Main heroine also follow, so does Solo Levelling with its mysterious creator.
The soul king is a piece of glorified realm tape. What he did was separate the realms and keep doing so, he did not create anything.

Anyways yeah that thread is beyond brain damaging. I have never seen Bleach wank that bad. Throw a nurgling at mustache man and he is collapsing in not long.

Well... this is gonna be a mess either way.

Sukuna destroys them. Especially with Mahoraga even dust release becomes useless. But the fact he can use dismantle and cleave it's gg. Cleave will cut through raikage jutsu and kill him and dismantle kills the others. Invisible cuts that even curses can't see and they are invisible themselves.

Does this dude not know how that technique works? Instead of Mahoraga having to deal with it, Sukuna has to deal with the techs and he's not dealing with Dust Release, what nonsense is this?! Seriously, they are really had strong into this shit that the Kage are not fast whatsoever and Sukuna can somehow kill them without issue, let alone anyone else which is a major lie.

Even in a Fate vs. Fate thread, we still have people lying their asses off...

We have a statement from Gawain claiming that. Which is immediately followed by Mordred claiming otherwise. The only basis at all to Night Gawain > Mordred is Gawain’s claim. Otherwise she has better feats and better scaling.

Uh, no she didn't? Hell, she even basically confirmed she only was able to defeat him due to being wounded by blaming him for putting himself into that situation.

I don't understand how or why people misinterpret this scene by going "They was joking" when they explicitly point out that it was only the nature of them riling each other up to kill each other was "the joke".

Mordred never claimed anything about being able to defeat him at Night, I don't understand why people think Mordred = Artoria when we literally see in the flashback of Apocrypha, that is absolutely not the case when Artoria gets serious.
(Which ironically is just an edition from the Anime, Artoria just plain ganked her with Rhongomyniad in the LN with her being unable to defend herself).

Gawain is ONLY that strong under the Sun. His Night form has no accolades of note and certainly isn’t hyped as the strongest Knight or even as somebody who stands amongst them.

Gawain literally took The Lion King's attack that was meant to kill him and lived. He was in an area where Nightless can't activate... and was at Night. I don't understand at all how this makes Gawain "weak"? Let's also not forget him surviving a berserk Passionlip as that was also in an area where no Sun can show up in.

It's like they forget Mordred isn't even that strong in the series she came in from... like yeah, she's A Rank absolutely but in comparison to Siegfried(To the point even Sieg in his worst state becoming Siegfried could have defeated her if he knew what he was doing), Achilles and Karna, she's just okay.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
There's different accounts of how Mordred vs Artoria went in the series.

What's shown in Apo is somewhat different than what's narrated in FSN or GoA .

So basically , it's easy to cherry pick.

Not that it changes anything really, Gawain > Mordred any day time .

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

What the fuck is Kratos supposed to do here

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Get butchered. :maybe

Getsa

Illustrious

Pray he doesn't get butchered :mhm