• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

giphy.gif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nygma and ssmg are part of the top g's of current fanzverse :heston

jffxx had to cui the whole section and us stop posting there, in order for them to be ''regulars''' :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
its all part of the obd 2027 lore, bois

just roll with it, keishin won this fight, since 2019 :heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
reading those posts by jakk lock

remind me how much common these posts have with the current posts from vsbw and sb, which fan fav weaker chars with fan stats, over actual stronger chars, ''cuz why not? they will never find my source'' - sb :jordangif
i wish i could find the post where he said the marvel 616 universe had omniversal durability

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
nygma and ssmg are part of the top g's of current fanzverse :heston

jffxx had to cui the whole section and us stop posting there, in order for them to be ''regulars''' :heston

Top G my Sith ass :heston

Just cause we migrated and found our own Promised Land doesn't mean we gonna let them think they run shit

Cause when 2027 hits the war will begin

We haven't even gotten a prophecy of when the ending shall be

Cause this war will likely be a decade or so

You remember how the Dark Times were

garbs are you ok

I'm not sure why you are surprised, GaRbS has always backed OPM even when it makes no sense because well:

"We believe in the lowest interpretations of most characters because it makes the most amount of sense"
Said because Dioscuri basically shits on their preconceived notions along with every other feat showing they can dodge Lightning and attacks based around Light many times.

the day sb doesnt make a nasu salt vs thread on their forum

it will be the day when keishin becomes a smod here

in other words

another typical bait vs thread

these nigs are beyond sad, nasu lives rent free on their heads, on loop style, they better log out and touch some grass

It's basically this and the Nasuverse lives in their heads as bad as JoJo does because they refuse to admit that Deku, Tanjirou and Muzan and Sukuna would be defeated by say Cursed Arm, let alone anyone else because their stuff doesn't "look" impressive

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
So what does that make the actual omniverse?

:rock

Also, this dude just sounds like he was trying to outwank Vs Battle Wiki
i really…have no clue, the claims were extremely weird and the main genis one was largely predicated on using a scan that came years later from a different comic to claim the eternity genis killed (who was suicidal and genis had help) was actually “Multi-Eternity”

its uhhhhhh
i thought only epiphany had omniversal dura, she tanked the omniversal explosion which never happened :heston
he deadass said the 616 universe did because Genis couldn’t destroy it or some shit :skully

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the one i never got was he once said the Endless in DC were “aleph infinite” and I just wanna know where the hell he got that because I have never seen anybody else say that before or since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back