• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:LexLul: :LexLul: :LexLul: :LexLul: :LexLul:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
You're talking about someone who said getting older ALONE is more than enough justification for Luke being a completely different character in the sequel trilogy. :maybe

I don't think you should really be that surprised.

tenor.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>poison ivys connection to the green means she beats spider-man
>she still somehow loses to batman on the regular
:Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut:
Inb4 that's 'cause he's Batman. :kobeha

Bruce would genuinely have a hard time just dealing with Matt (Daredevil) in a random encounter, let alone the likes of Peter and Steve.

Next they'll be telling me he's as good a prep artist as Dr Doom. :mjpls
Peak Darkest Knight is in the same hax/AP tier as GE Doom yet people act like Doom slaps and it aint close anyway

Both of em did basically the exact same shit (with Knight planning on going further before he was stopped iirc) in fact
Oh shit that actually happened. :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Inb4 that's 'cause he's Batman. :kobeha

Bruce would genuinely have a hard time just dealing with Matt (Daredevil) in a random encounter, let alone the likes of Peter and Steve.
the funniest part is him going "why are you throwing a tantrum"

niggas need to learn what throwing a tantrum actually means instead of just throwing it out at the slightest hint of annoyance someone may have with you

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
the funniest part is him going "why are you throwing a tantrum"

niggas need to learn what throwing a tantrum actually means instead of just throwing it out at the slightest hint of annoyance someone may have with you
Yeah but then they wouldn't be able to disregard whatever argument you make by pretending that you're throwing a tantrum and they've basically already won because you're throwing a tantrum. :mjpls

But yeah, what Capu13 does whenever anyone even tries to tell him he's wrong IS throwing a tantrum. :kobeha

Also, while much can be said about Author’s fetish and his choice with the character, you can’t deny the way the world is crafted and the side character. Just because the Main Character is not something you don’t agree with doesn’t mean the author is bad. Overlord world is good with quite a lot of potential. But I head the author got burnt out and is planning to scrap everything he planned and finishing the series early. There was a massive discussion about this in the overlord fandom.

I don't know man, Overlord can have all the potential in the world but if it ultimately does nothing with it past being nothing more than watching an overpowered beatstick defeat a bunch of younglings, it's basically a wash.
It doesn't help he doesn't even have any real flashiness to further accentuate it or anything compelling past "Slowly become an evil Overlord because that's the title" it loses further impact.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I don't know man, Overlord can have all the potential in the world but if it ultimately does nothing with it past being nothing more than watching an overpowered beatstick defeat a bunch of younglings, it's basically a wash.
It doesn't help he doesn't even have any real flashiness to further accentuate it or anything compelling past "Slowly become an evil Overlord because that's the title" it loses further impact.
That’s why author can’t continue the story. It’s not long before Overlord finishes. Light novel is pretty much done for if the author simply looses interest and takes the LN as chore to finish rather than something they enjoy writing. High chances it will be rushed ending. Probably have the fanboys fuming a lot.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>if one person can stop you
>then you cant fold everyone else

But batman does this shit constantly so what the fuck

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
who the fuck is gotham girl

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
> Ichigo post-Quincy powers awakening
> Losing to SHIKAI Kenpachi
Kenpachi, he can overpower Gerard blows during sword clashes and I don’t see fb ichigo doing that.
FB Ichigo with Quincy Powers damaged Mustache through HIS BLUT.
Why exactly WOULDN'T he be able to overpower Gerard?

Also Kenpachi MATCHED Gerard, he didn't overpower anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back