• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruh

I don't even know what the hell any of that is right there but it feels like absolute bullshit.

@Xhominid The Apex

:Wut:

I mean, there is a point to be made that Goetia can survive against Ultron considering he is at the level of Galaxy and Ultron's strongest attack shown in the What-If is Galaxy as well.
Goetia does have his fair share of hax as well as Infinity Ultron. The big thing they don't take into account is how Ultron is ultimately portrayed in that series vs. Goetia.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>small city block level at best Misaka

Nigga what?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I don't even know what the hell any of that is right there but it feels like absolute bullshit.

I mean, there is a point to be made that Goetia can survive against Ultron considering he is at the level of Galaxy and Ultron's strongest attack shown in the What-If is Galaxy as well.
Goetia does have his fair share of hax as well as Infinity Ultron. The big thing they don't take into account is how Ultron is ultimately portrayed in that series vs. Goetia.
What-if Ultron only jobbed because the Guardians Of The Multiverse were way weaker than him. The entire plan for the fight hinged on the fact that Ultron wasn't gonna use all of his powers on utter weaklings.

And they only survived because Supreme Strange was carrying them hard. In a fight with a peer like Uatu he has no problem with pulling galaxy lvl moves.

Also as far as I know Goetia is only galaxy-level, he doesn't have multi-galaxy hype like everyone above fp Zeus. (Destroying galaxies in a single attack kinda stuff) While by If Ultron's statements he's capable of destroying multiple galaxies easily, kinda supported by the fact that the galaxy lvl moves he did pull were pretty casual.

+ Goetia I don't think has any defense for Ultron just punching him into other universes.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
plutonian is ftl+, star+ in stats, matter manipulation, has reality warping, semi intangibility, can vaporize others on atomic level, limited cosmic awareness, tk, telpathy, energy projection, mind control, flight and this

Q8C28Tm.jpg

lol opm verse

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What-if Ultron only jobbed because the Guardians Of The Multiverse were way weaker than him. The entire plan for the fight hinged on the fact that Ultron wasn't gonna use all of his powers on utter weaklings.

And they only survived because Supreme Strange was carrying them hard. In a fight with a peer like Uatu he has no problem with pulling galaxy lvl moves.

Also as far as I know Goetia is only galaxy-level, he doesn't have multi-galaxy hype like everyone above fp Zeus. (Destroying galaxies in a single attack kinda stuff) While by If Ultron's statements he's capable of destroying multiple galaxies easily, kinda supported by the fact that the galaxy lvl moves he did pull were pretty casual.

+ Goetia I don't think has any defense for Ultron just punching him into other universes.
Bro Strange Supreme was doing the absolute most

even when ultron tried to galaxy wipe the man just ate that shit. Dude would make classic strange proud

>Aizen not number 1
>Makima and Mahito above Aizen

Yeah okay fam

Yeah no, that's absolute bullshit. Makima is a TERRIBLE manipulator who only was able to get Denji with her because she didn't come off as an absolute shitheel of a human being when she met him... that's literally it. Everyone else was explicitly fearful of her because they knew she was the Control Devil and she has eyes and ears everywhere.

Mahito is even worse than she is because there is no genuine manipulation from him, it's literally him screwing over someone's life through the typical shit(Kill family, plant evidence that someone else did it) and Sukuna himself just allowed it to happen because the person was close to Ryuji and that was more than enough.

Love or hate the man, Aizen was a genuine manipulator with and without his powers, look at how he fucked over Momo to the point she genuinely believed Aizen was still good and Gin was manipulating him after he stabbed her in the gut.
The entire Soul Society was shocked to the core that the man they knew for years was an absolute bastard and the ONLY person who had any idea about Aizen(Shinji) still fucked himself over because he didn't try to know Aizen ENOUGH.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
on one hand

Aizen's arrancar plan ended up being so stupid he doesn't deserve number 1

on the other hand

what the FUCK did mahito do that puts him above Aizen
He turned himself into a lollipop

Funniest shit I’ve ever seen

He also manipulated yuji into getting so angry he basically swore to kill mahito wooshoo style. No matter how vast heaven and earth, how many times you reincarnate etc etc etx

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Drakken Joe. Dude had the EZ crew played like fiddles before they even arrived to his hangout

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also Vector from Zexal. Still the best troll in Yugioh period. Played Yuma like a fool, successfully made the rest of the Barian Emperors besides Nasch his pawns, and nearly usurped Don Thousand

Well Aizen ''manipulation'' its just the plot ''everyhing is an Aizen plan'' , at the point is a meme of how bad the writting is.

Eh? It's really not.
Aizen actually talks out of his ass quite a bit and while yes, he did ultimately create the events that had Ichigo be born, he didn't really have a hand in the event, it was just a lucky coincidence of a different plan he was doing.
The biggest thing he did manipulation wise was playing the good guy in the Soul Society.
Unlike what Qinglong stated, I don't even believe Aizen's Arrancar plan was even a manipulation tactic or anything like that, it was just Aizen wanting a fighting force because he knew the Soul Reapers wouldn't take his defection sitting down.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also Vector from Zexal. Still the best troll in Yugioh period. Played Yuma like a fool, successfully made the rest of the Barian Emperors besides Nasch his pawns, and nearly usurped Don Thousand
>gfycat going down means I lost my Re-Contract Universe gif

Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back