• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Greatest master manipulator in all of fiction? The Ramen Guy

zpcnpiyfoj411.jpg

main-qimg-0f9b4e9fb0129bd7617c0af689a2267a-pjlq

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Why's Joker galaxy level anyway? :hm
It has an attack that moves the stars from the sky and launches one at the enemy, it also has an attack that looks like it launches a gamma ray burst from a galaxy, I would think that's Small Galaxy.

But there are statements that the final boss could be universal in reality warping but no idea why it wasn't taken here.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"yeah misaka can react to these attacks but can't move her body that fast"

:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It has an attack that moves the stars from the sky and launches one at the enemy, it also has an attack that looks like it launches a gamma ray burst from a galaxy, I would think that's Small Galaxy.

But there are statements that the final boss could be universal in reality warping but no idea why it wasn't taken here.
nyx is only moon level and nyx > every other persona character :mjpls

Tablos

Preeminent

Wtf the guy with the Emoraki pic ''my source is the wiki''
:espurrtf

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

She actually can move as fast enough to match her reflexes when she needs to

9wKd3U8.jpg

3WzAGAf.jpg

Confirmation that she was using Junko’s Rampage Dress application to physically move behind Seike before she could react

Plus in Astral Buddy, we see she’s taking lessons from Junko on how to use her power, even though it reminds her too much of Accelerator.

EhfvetvWsAE-2jm

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Ohma folds fucking everyone
:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:mjpls

Proto234

Distinguished
Also Vector from Zexal. Still the best troll in Yugioh period. Played Yuma like a fool, successfully made the rest of the Barian Emperors besides Nasch his pawns, and nearly usurped Don Thousand
He's indeed a subversion of his fellow archetypes (Johan and Bruno) which is one of good things from Zexal

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

He will have some problem in around 5. If I remember correctly, when the conditions have been satisfied, Godou’s flames burned an infinite world into nothing. And his fate manipulation can affect an infinite multiverse. But that’s it, Ohma will need to apply tiny bit more effort.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He will have some problem in around 5. If I remember correctly, when the conditions have been satisfied, Godou’s flames burned an infinite world into nothing. And his fate manipulation can affect an infinite multiverse. But that’s it, Ohma will need to apply thing but more effort.
so below magic gods, got it :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>the Hidden World is part of the universe
>Ajimu transcending 2 universes "more than the amount that exist in To Aru" is supposed to be relevant

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

>the Hidden World is part of the universe
>Ajimu transcending 2 universes "more than the amount that exist in To Aru" is supposed to be relevant

Leave that thread, dude. It’s one of those thread that you can’t even make fun of. Seeing that gets me just…sad. The level of head cannon people can have.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I lose brain cells every time people hyper-fixate on To Aru not having parallel worlds as if that suddenly makes the rest of the cosmology irrelevant :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back