• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavor being a walking bonfire when he wishes to be means most of Orochimaru's arsenal inherently can't reach him, on top of the fact Endeavor can 'not fall' well enough to gain an advantage in most situations by being airbourne.
Plus, something like Hell Spider or Prominence Burn will, in fact, charbroil Orochimaru with zero recovery, his body technique is costly to him in pure chakra resources and I doubt he can do that when he's currently an ash pile.
Once Endeavor sees the tactic Orochimaru imploys when it comes to his body technique and clones, as well as Orochimaru obviously trying to kill him, he's going to stop sandbagging really fast and start busting out stuff that will hurt.

I'm not sure how much more I can point out that Nursery Rhyme keeps dicksucking hardcore but holy shit does Nursery Rhyme know how to dicksuck a series...

???

How do gates Block flames that go around them?

How would the flames circle back on Orochimaru after getting blocked by something as massive as the Rashomon Gates?

This isn't small by any means and Orochimaru can cast 3 Gates at that...

The truly funny part is that these yahoos miss that the Rashomon Gates can reflect attacks and the one Hashirama did(5 Gated versiono) reflected a Bijuu Dama with the Susanno Sword attached and was still standing.
Endeavor would literally be hit with his own attack but again, let's literally not even look shit up and pretend it doesn't have that property... despite a single Gate was enough to take out Kiba in his desperation attack against Sakon and Ukon.

And Orochimaru took a hit from 3TK Naruto without dying or needing to regenerate...
The hell is the point here? We gonna pretend Endeavor is more durable than most Naruto characters? The same Naruto Pre-Timeskip that held a huge ass Snake Summon with his own body without Kurama backing him up? Because that literally happened.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I lose brain cells every time people hyper-fixate on To Aru not having parallel worlds as if that suddenly makes the rest of the cosmology irrelevant :wow
I lose brain cells at people still arguing this outdated statement from a decade ago that has been contradicted for a while now by World Rejector taking you to the space between timelines which literally becomes its own universe, referred to as World Rejector’s isolated timeline.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>Vast majority says that Dangai Ichigo takes it
>Ichigo can't even hurt Lille
In fairness the argument is that he can outlast Lillie since Vollstanding is draining and can't be maintained indefinitely.
And that Ichigo would be too fast for Lillie to hit, especially since Shunsui can avoid them.

The issue with that is, Lillie's projectiles don't travel (Shunsui was only able to avoid them because of a specific game) and getting hit would fuck him over just as much as Death Dealing from Askin did.
>Dangai Ichigo isn't at the level he is in the Final Arc at all by Yhwach's own words

:oh
Only when he's in Hollow Shikai or Bankai form (according to them) and Bankai is still physically inferior to Dangai. :kobeha

Otherwise he's weaker than Yoruichi, which of course has to also apply to FB Ichigo + Quincy powers because EoS Shikai's stated to be stronger.

Reminder that they consider ICHIGO to be one of the most overrated characters in terms of power level. :hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

I have the sneaking suspicion that this guy is forgetting to mention the vast majority of the stuff she can do :mjgrin

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
At Coronzon’s strongest, completing the ritual to destroy all Phases down to the Pure World and that too might destroy her as well which she once claimed.

Not that she cares whether it did or not since she’s the Demon of Dispersion whose goal is to destroy all of creation so that something new might be created

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
At Coronzon’s strongest, completing the ritual to destroy all Phases down to the Pure World might destroy her too.

Not that she cares whether it did or not since she’s the Demon of Dispersion whose goal is to destroy everything so that something new might be created
Yeah, that's the operative word there.

She may die even after all of existence goes kaput :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I lose brain cells every time people hyper-fixate on To Aru not having parallel worlds as if that suddenly makes the rest of the cosmology irrelevant :wow
im reminded of the dude who claimed that because Nasuverse had "better quality" and a bigger cosmology that means Goetia and the like could resist bookmaker despite not having feats to resist said bookmaker

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Medaka Box has at least two universes in the setting, seeing as the biggest phases are the universe and the hidden phase, every other pocket dimension being there is irrelevant.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

This is honestly why i dont like debating Ajimu. We know, at best, how i think 10 of her abilities actually work. the rest are just assuming shit based off the names and even then we only know 814 of those out of the quadrillion she has.

for example:
Spec Over (過身様ごっこスペック・オーバー, Supekku ōbā): Become God skill.[147]

Tired Play (飽くまで遊びタイアード・プレイ, Taiādo Purei): Become the Devil skill.[147]

Manual Memory (模範記憶マニュアル・メモリ, Manyuaru Memori): Know every answer skill.[147]

Humor Contrast (無様な背比べユーモア・コントラスト, Yūmoa Kontorasuto): Be stronger than the enemy skill.[147]

Worst Dream Is (現実がちな少女ワースト・ドリム・イズ, Wāsuto Dorimu Izu): Declare it's only a dream skill.[147]

Infinity Quest (無人造インフィニティ・クエスト, Infuniti Kuesuto): Control the infinite skill.[147]

Start Play (冷や水で手を焼くスタート・プレイ, Sutāto Purei): Confusion of cause and effect skill.[147]

Friendly World (昨日の敵は今日の奴隷フレンドリー・ワールド, Furendorī Wārudo): Make your enemies your allies skill.[147]

Welcome Hell (豪華地獄をご招待ウエカム・ヘル, Uerukamu Heru): Summon Hell skill.[147]

Auto Fumble (失態失敗オート・ファンブル, ōto Fanburu): Make no mistakes skill.[147]

Time Bunny (時感作用タイム・バニー, Taimu Banī): Manipulate time skill.[147]

My Alternative (私の代わりはいくらでもマイ・オルタナチヴ, Mai Orutanativu): Make a backup skill.[147] This is not to be confused with Hanten's position as Ajimu's backup.[148]

Circus And Circus (蹴愚政治サーカス・アンド・サーカス, Sākasu Ando Sākasu): Charisma skill.[147]

Full Name Notorious (名乗るほどの者ではないフル・ネーム・ノートリアス, Furu Nēmu Nōtoriasu): Steal names skill.[147]

Full Name Mysterious (名を名乗れフル・ネーム・ミスチリアス, Furu Nēmu Misutiriasu: Naming rights skill.[147]

Cool From Zero Cool (伊達の素足もないから起こるクール・フロム・ゼロ・クール, Kūru Furomu Zero Kūru): Subdue nothingness skill.[147]

Burst Bust (脅威の胸囲バースト・バスト, Bāsuto Basuto): Become big-breasted skill.[147] Nisio Isin wonders what kind of boss Ajimu is trying to be. He also points out that the skill name is stupid.[149]

Husky Voice Dimension (次元喉果ハスキー・ボイス・ディンエメンション, Hasukī Boisu Dimenshon): Cross dimensions skill.[147]

Archery Picking (弓矢に選ばれし経験者達アーチャリー・ピッキング, Ācharī Pikkingu): Steal others' experience points skill.[147]

Fafrotskies (巣食いの雨ファフロツキーズ, Fafurotsukīzu): Give life skill.[147]

Know How Vacuum (人間掃除機ノウ・ハウ・バキューム, Nou Hau Bakyūmu): Absorb others skill.[147]

Another Announce! (魔界予告アナザー・アナウンス!, Anazā Anaunsu): Go to the underworld skill.[147] This skill is noted for having an exclamation point in it's name.[150]

Lost Password (帰路消失ロスト・パスワード, Rosuto Pasuwādo): Turn enemy back to level one skill.[147] This is noted to be a cruel skill.[151]

Boiled Eye (卵々と輝く瞳ボイルド・アイ, Boirudo Ai): Lay eggs skill.[147]

Eternal Eternal Life (いつまでも史話合わせに暮らしましたエターナル・エターナル・ライフ, Etānaru Etānaru Raifu): Permanent world skill.[147]

Potential Hit (勿体ない資質ポテンシャル・ヒット, Potensharu Hitto): Draw out potential skill.[147]

Next Honest (有言実現ネクスト・オネスト, Nekusuto Onesuto): Words become reality skill.[147]

Area Free (目の届く場所エリア・フリー, Eria Furī): Clairvoyance skill.[147]

Listen By Chance (話は聞かせてもらったリッスン・バイ・チャンス, Rissun Bai Chansu): Enhanced hearing skill.[147]

Chirality Test (馬鹿めそれは偽物だキラリティ・テスト, Kirariti Tesuto): Double skill.[147]

Zero Sum Real (存亡ゼロ・サム・リアル, Zero Samu Riaru): Power over life and death skill.[147]

Beautiful Last Scene (有数の美意識ビューティフル・ラスト・シーン, Byūtifuru Rasuto Shīn): Self-destruct skill.[147]

Promotion Wars (手書きの架空戦記プロモーション・ウォーズ, Puromōshon Wōzu): Start a war skill.[147]

Left Legs (忘脚レフト・レッグズ, Refuto Regguzu): Vanish from memories skill.[147]

Sequenced Catastrophy (生合成無視シーケンズ・カタストロフィ, Shīkensu Katasutorofi): Invalidate fate skill.[147]

Last Murder (殺人協賛ラスト・マーダー, Rasuto Mādā): Both sides kill each other skill.[147]

Most Large Holder (舌禍は衆に敵せずモスト・ラージ・ホルダー, Mosuto Rāji Horudā): Mass propagation skill.[147]

Dark Hole (穴崩離ダーク・ホール, Dāku Hōru): Control black hole skill.[147]

Stage Advantage (選択の夜討ちステージ・アドバンテージ, Sutēji Adobantēji): Choose the stage skill.[147]

Second Life In Jail (収監は第二の転生なりセカンド・ライフ・イン・ジェイル, Sekando Raifu In Jeiru): Be reborn skill.[147]

Isolate Average Space (確率隔離食感アイソレート・アベレージ・スペース, Aisorēto Aberēji Supēsu): Manipulate probability skill.[147]

Free Climbing (自由自罪フリー・クライミング, Furī Kuraimingu): Manipulate parameters skill.[147]

Intelligent Start (頓知開闢インテリジェント・スタート, Interijento Sutāto): World creation skill.[147]

Initialize History (歴史的かなり違いイニシャライズ・ヒストリー, Inisharaizu Hisutorī): Change history skill.[147]

Illegal Alchemy (禁断の錬金術イリーガル・アルケミー, Irīgaru Arukemī): Synthesize life skill.[147]

Weak Pointless (若輩者の弱点ウィーク・ポイントレス, Wīku Pointoresu): Weak point erasure skill.[147]

Present For You (溺愛を込めてプレゼント・フォー・ユー, Purezento Fō Yū): Bestow weak points skill.[147]

Feel Retaker (思いやり直せフィール・リテイカー, Fīru Riteikā): Do a retake skill.[147]

Deathst Moment (即視デスト・モーメント, Desuto Mōmento): If you are seen they die skill.[147]

Every Time Slip Everyday Dream (時系列崩壊道中膝栗毛エブリ・タイム・スリップ・エブリ・デイ・ドリーム, Eburi Taimu Surippu Eburi Dei Dorīmu): Time travel skill.[147]

Metastasis From Head To Tail (全身全霊に転移メタスターシス・フロム・ヘッド・トゥ・テイル, Metasutashisu Furomu Heddo Tu Teiru): Take over bodies skill.[147]

Eight Hundred True (真実八百エイト・ハンドレッド・トゥルー, Eito Handoreddo Turū): Prophecy skill.[147]

Rob Curtain (鹵獲膜ロブ・カーテン, Robu Kāten): Skill robbery skill.[147]

King Mapping (王の座標キング・マッピング, Kingu Mappingu): Manipulate coordinates skill.[147]

Success Succeed (成功者の後継者サクセス・サクシード, Sakusesu Sakushīdo): Fertilization skill.[147]

Undead Genius (死なない遺伝子アンデッド・ジーニアス, Andeddo Jīniasu): Immortality skill.[147]

Tuning Character (美調生チューニング・キャラクター, Chūningu Kyarakutā): Create a personality skill.[147]

Marching Bad (行進する死体マーチング・バッド, Māchingu Baddo): Control the dead skill.[147]

Murder Mathematic (数進黙殺マーダー・マサマティック, Mādā Masamatikku): Win against stronger people skill.[147]

Baby Planet (生まれたての宇宙ベイビー・プラネット, Beibī Puranetto): Create a universe skill.[147]

Step By Step (軽い足取りステップ・バイ・ステップ, Suteppu Bai Suteppu): Manipulate macroevolution skill.[147]

I Banish (目障りだアイ・バニッシュ, Ai Bānisshu): Annihilation skill.[147]

Have A Break Breath (競争排除息ハブ・ア・ブレイク・ブレス, Habu A Bureiku Buresu): End the war skill.[147]

Innocent Remodel (お気の無垢ままイノセント・リモデル, Inosento Rimoderu): Remodel humans skill.[147]

Death Meeting (死者会デス・シーティング, Desu Mītingu): Continue fighting even if you die skill.[147]

Past Intervention (故人的な意見パスト・インターベンション, Pasuto Intābenshon): Summon a person of great importance skill.[147]

Exception Please (起立気を付け異例エクセプション・プリーズ, Ekusepushon Purīzu): Create an exception skill.[147]

Dime Penalty (天伐敵面ダイム・ペナルティ, Daimu Penaruti): Pass divine punishment skill.[147]

Cold Game (頂点衷死コールド・ゲーム, Kōrudo Gēmu): Finish the game skill.[147]

Escape Goat (逃げ出した人達エスケープ・ゴート, Esukēpu Gōto): Scapegoat skill.[147]

Dying Message (死んでなお健在ダイイング・メッセージ, Daiingu Messēji): Leave a will skill.[147]

Ero-Guro Mirage (ぼやけた実体エログロ・ミラージュ, Eroguro Mirāju): Turn into a ghost skill.[147]

Grap Empty (掌握する巨悪グラップ・エンプティ, Gurappu Enputi): Distort space skill.[147]

Occupercent (敵衷率オキュパーセント, Okyupāsento): Fortune telling skill.[147]

Deep Pocket (懐が深海ディーピ・ポケット, Dīpu Poketto): Capacity skill.[147]

Stronghold In Mystery (不思議の国の蟻の巣ストロングホールド・イン・ミストリー, Sutoronguhōrudo In Misutorī): Build a base skill.[147]

God Eye (神の視点ゴッド・アイ, Goddo Ai): Interfere with the narrative skill.[147] Nisio Isin calls this skill meta.[152]

Surprise Army (驚愕私兵サプライズ・アーミー, Sapuraizu Āmī): Directing troops skill.[147]

Shadow Influence (影の影響力シャドウ・インフルエンス, Shadou Infuruensu): Thought infection skill.[147]

Defense Layer (防衛爪ディフェンス・レイヤー, Difensu Reiyā): Form a barrier skill.[147]

Transport Plan (命令配達人トランスポート・プラン, Toransupōto Puran): Control fate skill.[147]

Complete Jungle (全血全能コンプリート・ジャングル, Konpurīto Janguru): All of creation skill.[147]

Dark Meister (晦冥住みダーク・マイスター, Dāku Maisutā): Control dark matter skill.[147] Nisio Isin asks "you figured it out?" as a joke on the skill's name (晦冥住み, kaimeizumi) "live in darkness" and (解明済み, kaimeizumi) "figure something out".[153]

Sleeping Shell (寝室胎動スリーピング・シェル, Surīpingu Sheru): Sealing skill.[147]

Rule Make (頬規制ルール・メイク, Rūru Meiku): Create laws skill.[147]

Income Support (不老所得インカム・サポート, Inkamu Sapōto): Stop aging skill.[147]

Drawing Off Course (控え目に描いた勿論ドローイング・オフ・コース, Dorōingu Ofu Kōsu): Conjure materials skill.[147]

Sitting Winner (座して勝利を待つシッティング・ウィナー, Shittingu Winā): Fight while sitting skill.[147]

Portable Soul (吸魂植物ポータブル・ソウル, Pōtaburu Souru): Absorb souls skill.[147]

Hesitate Palace (ためらい傷の宮殿ヘジテイト・パレス, Hejiteito Paresu): Create a maze skill.[147]

Repeater Kitsch (蘇生組織リピーター・キッチ, Ripītā Kicchi): Revival skill.[147]

Cross Utopia (別想地クロス・ユートピア, Kurosu Yūtopia): Summon shrine skill.[147]

Shining Backlight Enemy (光ある者は光ある者を敵とするシャイニング・バックライト・エネミー, Shainingu Bakkuraito Enemī): Shining halo skill.[147]

Reset Question (質問を繰り返しリセット・クエスチョン, Risetto Kuesuchon): Restart from the beginning skill.[147]

Last Final Operation (最後の最後の手段ラスト・ファイナル・オペレーション, Rasuto Fainaru Operēshon): Burn life skill.[147]

Manpower (人間強度マンパワー, Manpawā): Simply strong skill.[147]

Marionette Exercise (不自由な体操マリオネット・エクササイズ, Marionetto Ekusasaizu): Control human bodies skill.[147]

Everything Lost (心神喪失エブリシング・ロスト, Eburishingu Rosuto): Control heart skill.[147]

Skillful (目一杯スキルフル, Sukirufuru): Master skills skill.[147]

Is just her skills as a "Boss" and if you took this shit at face value it makes iihiko being able to beat her fucking wild

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, that's the operative word there.

She may die even after all of existence goes kaput :tupac
“Try it then. Kee hee hee. I am the ruler of the Abyss and the guardian of the knowledge beyond. No miracle reliant on the Sephiroth or the Qliphoth can kill me. Because I control who ascends and descends the tree.”

“…”

“If you doubt me, then use your miracles until your soul is no more. You will be no more successful than your father. Your miracles can only shake the invisible power, so it cannot reach me while I am protected by a physical body made of flesh and blood. Contact with you will not trigger mutual annihilation. I cannot afford to become the joker in a game of old maid, but you are not my match. Let us hope that I can be safely destroyed by the reaction I receive to the annihilation of everything else in the world. Ah ha, ha ha ha,

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

It's a shame that Coronzon actually is immune to nearly every ability in the series in this case, and also happens to scale to characters that walk off the Big Bang but amplified by 10 times at a low end.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Reddit what the fuck
:heston

the last thing accelerator sees
dr-manhattan.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>vector shield is bypassed by direct matter manipulation
>deconstructing said "shield" with matter manipulation

:tupac
The funniest part is using prep time against a dude that can experiences the past, present, and future simulatenously. Which means dudes get ligma'd across all of time at the same time

:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back