• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
>talk shit about a series
I started this by saying that to aru and fate do the thing of turning people into woman and that it was essentially cringe. At what point did i shit talk the series Xho?

The very part you basically said? Doesn't really stop the fact that there's far, far worse than it and it's literally just the genderbending you have issue with.

Hey Xho you know something? This is a PUBLIC Forum, do you know what that means? It means I am allowed to post and say whatever the fuck I want to say. Don't like it? Tough shit. You're gonna have to deal with it as much as I have to deal with any other opinion on this forum I do not agree with. If you want to get pissy with me than so be it, but don't act like a bitch simply because I dare to say shit you do not fully agree with. Shit is literally what you get on Pax's ass for which I very much agreed with you on, so don't be a hypocrite just because a series you like happens to be in the topic as well.

Hey, guess what? As this is also a public forum, I can also tell you when you are being wrong, tell you that you are being a fuck head for continuing to going on this retarded crusade and basically just laugh at you for being extremely thinskinned over some freaking genderbending. The door swings both ways, it doesn't just go for you.

What joke? Everything I see from you is you getting mad with zero hint at there being a humorous take behind it. If anything I am the one making a small joke, mostly at Noaru's expanse rather than Fate, and yet you are the one getting pissy at me for it. Like I said, you need to quit being uptight.

Hahaha... yeah, you making "jokes", sure buddy. I have seen you make jokes and you aren't and you haven't.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hey, guess what? As this is also a public forum, I can also tell you when you are being wrong, tell you that you are being a fuck head for continuing to going on this retarded crusade and basically just laugh at you for being extremely thinskinned over some freaking genderbending. The door swings both ways, it doesn't just go for you.
>gets pissy over me making a joke that just so happens to involve Fate as a comparison at most
>says I am the one being thin skinned
That's Pax tier of self unawareness Xho.
Hahaha... yeah, you making "jokes", sure buddy. I have seen you make jokes and you aren't and you haven't.
Thanks for proving you don't know me as well as you like to pretend you do. I make it very clear I post emotes almost all the time whenever I am making a more humorous post which I did when replying to Black to which you made a thin skinned response to.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The very part you basically said? Doesn't really stop the fact that there's far, far worse than it and it's literally just the genderbending you have issue with.
Yea so again, where did I shit talk the series? Did I say fate was bad? did I call the series garbage? Did i say that it needs to do better in something? I just said I though the genderbending was cringe for BOTH series.

"I guess I get proven right every time right?"
>Literally only gets proven right when basically it's shitting upon a series with massive misinformation and plenty of butthurt.

Yeah, that proves you are right, I suppose.
wut.png

Yes you did prove me right. All I said boiled down to "the genderbending is cringe" and your going off on me for it.

Look we are gonna move on past this cause this entire argument is fucking stupid.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
AFAIK Pretty much any Warrior worth a damn would slice that verse to ribbons, let alone the likes of PRISCILLA! :hestonpls

The little girl warrior who hangs around Clarice (forget her name) could probably do it. :maybe

depends if Agatha scales to Theresa's gen number 2 (rosemary) since she wasn't an actual abyssal, but post fusion/awakened Miata possibly could do it

Priscilla quite literally turns them into red mist

seth

Preeminent
And you know when I'm genuinely frustrated, I'm just annoyed seeing people basically shit talk a series I like over some of the most basic bitch shit that I have seen.
If I was genuinely frustrated, I would actually be negging you guys every post.
its normal here. People shit talk a lot series here

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There being worse examples of it, doesn't make his critcism of the genderbending any less valid.

I overlook Artoria because she is a mythological character, not a historical one. Of which there are several examples of bullshit genderbending for the sake of it in this series.

I understand wanting to defend a series you like, especially when the criticisms are borne from ignorance and aren't actually true in the first place, I'm the same with Final Fantasy XIII. But when the criticism is of something the series actually DOES do, it's not really the hill you want to die on is it?

If someone says they didn't like Final Fantasy XIII because there wasn't much exploration or side content, then I'm not gonna get pissy because, even though that particular aspect didn't bother me, they're still right at the end of the day and it's a valid reason to dislike the game.

Just saying, you might want to chill on this particular issue.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Artist allows all forms for akuma

Hong Kong Akuma goes brrrrrrrrrr
:hestonpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For what it's worth, I do think Fate can randomly go overboard with the gender-bending. Arturia had it baked into her in-series lore and character so it didn't particularly bother me there, but Nero for example is female for the same reason she's a Saberface: because. :zaru

Though tbh the main issue for Nasuverse at this point is less gender bending and more mecha-bending :skully

You're a robot. And you're a robot. Everybody is a robot. Woo-hoo transformation time! :cattap

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
For what it's worth, I do think Fate can randomly go overboard with the gender-bending. Arturia had it baked into her in-series lore and character so it didn't particularly bother me there, but Nero for example is female for the same reason she's a Saberface: because. :zaru

Though tbh the main issue for Nasuverse at this point is less gender bending and more mecha-bending :skully

You're a robot. And you're a robot. Everybody is a robot. Woo-hoo transformation time! :cattap
So what your saying is that To Aru is gonna start having tons of Mecha running around?

:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I side with Zaraki.

I think Ichigo would put up some resistance with his speed and raw power, but Zaraki's seems overall stronger and I see this battle in his favor after around medium difficulty.

A part of me think shikai Zaraki is actually only slightly weaker than base true shikai Ichigo, just that they haven't fought the same opponents since the time-skip to make this estimation very concrete. But pre-time skip, their dynamic was that Zaraki was either slightly stronger or weaker than Ichigo in which a similar comparison can be made between the opponents they faced, such as one had defeated Nnoitra and the other defeated Grimmjow. Back then, Zaraki didn't even have a shikai to call forth, while Ichigo had a false bankai and mask.
> Shikai Zaraki beating FB Ichigo with Quincy powers with MID difficulty.
> Shikai Zaraki being ONLY SIGHTLY WEAKER than True Shikai Ichigo.
> Got two winner ratings for this comment.

Sure Mar and Sables, Kenpachi is TOTALLY one of the most UNDERrated characters right? :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back