• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You know what I also wanna see more of?

Bad guys that aren't human like at all. No Demons, No Angels, No Skeletons. Give me more final bosses like Kirby games. Flying Eyeballs and shit
u8bV6Y6.jpg

Tablos

Preeminent
Siriel saying that a Nasu character can actually win vs a powerfull character ? who the fuck are you ?
:rock

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Goetia is generally pretty well-regarded on SB. There’s threads where people there will even agree he’s got the tools to solo a few verses

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Touma can easily be a Domon. Instead of Burning Finger he just IB his fist into dudes stomachs and blows them up that way
IB? Nah his finisher should be Dragon Strike

For the game itself, I like Acqua’s the best. The cameo paint job on his mech looks tough and I just love how his Super is a mech sized version of his signature Ascalon sword

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Siriel saying that a Nasu character can actually win vs a powerfull character ? who the fuck are you ?
I mean Siriel's wrong. Ultron should be ftl so Goetia wouldn't blitz him, + why the hell would Ultron let his guard down enough to steal the stones?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

The collision can easily be explained away as the frequencies interactions, it doesn’t contradict it the way you’re implying

he's seriously trying to die on the hill of Motoharu's dumbed-down explanation when characters far more knowledgeable than him have made it abundantly clear that Phases are entirely separate spaces:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

he's seriously trying to die on the hill of Motoharu's dumbed-down explanation when characters far more knowledgeable than him have made it abundantly clear that Phases are entirely separate spaces:tupac
Pretty much. Coronzon already explained that Phases even have distances between each other which contradicts them occupying the same space or how she plans on destroying everything by taking advantage of how the Phases move, revolve, and even collide with each other around the central Pure World

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

dumb argument either way bc series like DC will have the 52 universes occupying the same space by vibrating differently. Are you gonna tell me the Anti Monitor is only universal now????

Yoriichi hasn't even done anything outside of hype of making Muzan his bitch and Muzan, no matter how much SB wanks him, isn't on the level of a Servant.
You can easily and effortlessly say he would lose to decent Mage first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back