• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
dumb argument either way bc series like DC will have the 52 universes occupying the same space by vibrating differently. Are you gonna tell me the Anti Monitor is only universal now????
Reach for anything possible to argue a Star Below Rubberbands level at best character beating a Mage that can throw down with Multiversal Gods solidly Wall level characters with prep.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Truth be told, I never quite got the "Aleister is only MG tier strong with prep" argument :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He isn’t in a direct fight. He can’t even kill a nerfed one without either Aiwass or the AAA and he got out of his fight against them at their best having lost and with 1/3 of his body burned.

But with prep, he can both find and breach their domain, a feat not even Othinus could do, and create a spell potent enough from the data of that last fight to utterly cripple their powers

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Add more mecha so I can finally start using it in matches

this post brought to you be Mechas Anyonymous
fRCjhJM.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Honestly amazing Super Robot Wars made a Robot more broken than STTGL and Elder God Demonbane... and it could still go further than that.
oh the pic itself was very inaccurate afaik :skully just funny

to my knowledge Supreme God Z is the current top dog in SRW
AQLn00P.png

Above SMZ and STTGL
but Elder God Demonbane isn't in SRW, so who knows how that goes, I never finished reading the updated respect thread for it

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

AQLn00P.png

Above SMZ and STTGL
but Elder God Demonbane isn't in SRW, so who knows how that goes, I never finished reading the updated respect thread for it
Looks like a Digimon, cool

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
yeah shourouga is an actual meme since Supreme Deity would be the actual strongest in Z

AQLn00P.png

Above SMZ and STTGL
yeah shourouga is an actual meme since Supreme Deity would be the actual strongest in Z
Every now and then 4chong puts out quality shitposts

I have heard of it and seen it's boss battle before so yeah, I just thought they found a way to one up it like they usually do so I was just confused if the meme was true.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It wasn't so much a fight as a distracted Kirinmaru swatting away all the shit that Inuyasha and his entire god damn family threw at him .
They didn't get blitzed tho so..i guess they get the speed ?

Idk where mach 4200 come from tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back