• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2728

Unconfirmed
Tbh trying to figure out which power system is best would actually be an ass to do because there are so many manga with so many different power systems and then you gotta find the ones that actually elaborate on how their power systems work. and thats not even including fucking manwha shit.

In my opinion the simplier a power system is, the better
Infinite Mage from me. The system of magic is explained in detail. While yes, the blood thing does restrict who gets and not, ultimately it's all hard work and your talent. Also, the one from Book Eating Magician is good as well. While not everyone can be a wizard, (e.g. MC who has a terrible attribute for Magical Sensitivity and as such can't feel or use man.) you still have Swordman and ultimately GrandMaster path open for you. One side character who was similar to MC was soo pissed off that he didn't possess the attribute of a Swordsman even though he was born into a family of Chinese Military Family, he broke all the rules to use Magician's body to perform Kung-Fu. MF was shifting the position of the Sky and land, interfering with the rotation of the sun and the solar system all because he couldn't use swords. Honestly, Book Eating Magician has side characters who are better than MC. Also, the story has Aleister who was the best Magician in the world, even surpassing Solomon, Lady Helena, and Lady Baba.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2728

Unconfirmed

actual levels in obd: zZzZz tier :jordangif
Old Man leave it.:lul There are other series worse than that: https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Kratos
Though if you want evidence, I can provide a few to back those off. Well, if it will satisfy you or not is another question, entirely...

D

Deleted member 2728

Unconfirmed
Nah, MC just got nebulously stronger than the bad guy but barely did anything besides one shotting him to show exactly how strong he was. Final attack was a shooting star.
Reminds me of Everyone Else is a Returnee. MC prepared a lot to fight the final boss. THe hype was kinda good until he one-shotted the dude. There, it went just like that.

Proto234

Distinguished
Fan of these 3 works but sadly i think Dragon ball new tittles are kinda mediocre , Super is only good in anime.
I still think Toriyama bringing back Freeza is a huge mistake. Not that super is good since even without that the story is trash. And don't even talk about the new heroes movie
Toriyama really does lost his touch. A shame

D

Deleted member 2728

Unconfirmed
Fan of these 3 works but sadly i think Dragon ball new tittles are kinda mediocre , Super is only good in anime.
Fan of none of these works...but from a minor of things have read or seen: Toaru>Fate>Dragon Ball to me.Though if I start mentionign my taste, I feel that i will ganged :obamalaugha lot.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
whats up the spam? tldr that shit. Also the Marcus arelius quotes are off-topic and should go in the convo
I am active only few times a day so I just tend to reply to everything at once, then fuck off somewhere. Return tomorrow, rise and repeats. That’s why most my comments tend to be together and then none at all.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
This acc in on my phone while that one is on laptop. It’s just that I forget to swtich acc when using laptop. But if it troubles you, should the account not be merged in 2 days onward, I will shut down that one. No prob from me.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Super gets way too much hate. Show improves a lot once it goes past the Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F adaptations. Anime Goku Black and Tournament of Power were GOATED

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Super doesn't get enough hate or at the very least didn't get it when it aired .

If it was linked to any other franchise and not DB, it would have been rightfully either criticized way more or faded into obscurity .

A couple of cool hype moments and a generic dime a dozen villain that you can find in a bunch of other series better executed don't change that.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s me, though…I lost this account for a few days so I created that account. But since I have recovered this acc, thanks @Ral, I have requested for both is these acc to be merged. Just waiting for it.
Hmmm... thought I already merged that other account into this one. Hope that shit ain't a broken feature :aizen

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Goku Black arc shat itself in the last two episodes
And the TOP were a mix bag
Trunks got done so dirty ngl. Felt the whole Infinite Zamasu and Zeno was unnecessary beyond showing off Zeno living up to this hype.

TOP I enjoyed thoroughly other than Jiren being a weak Toguro knock-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back