• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Hmmm... thought I already merged that other account into this one. Hope that shit ain't a broken feature :aizen
Nope, still can access both of them fine. Let’s wait for 2 day, ilif the merging occurs then it’s fine-otherwise I will shut down the alt account.

Maddie

Acclaimed
The Goku Black arc shat itself in the last two episodes
And the TOP were a mix bag

Trunks got done so dirty ngl. Felt the whole Infinite Zamasu and Zeno was unnecessary beyond showing off Zeno living up to this hype.

TOP I enjoyed thoroughly other than Jiren being a weak Toguro knock-off

If they'd just had Zamasu actually die to Trunks Spirit Sword I think the Goku Black arc would have been good overall.
I think I said this many times, but I wrote a DBS rewrite fanfic and in that Zamasu goes infinite by ragequitting and absorbing the essence of his time ring during the Vegito fight emitting dark energy which defuses Vegito so Future Trunks comes in and destroys Infinite Zamasu with a Spirit Sword. I feel that would work better.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The only reason for Infinite Zamasu was to show off Zeno’s power to really just delete the entire multiverse like he was hyped to

Proto234

Distinguished
Super gets way too much hate. Show improves a lot once it goes past the Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F adaptations. Anime Goku Black and Tournament of Power were GOATED
Nah, Super does deserve the hate it gets.
From Golden Freeza (Cooler's final form is Cooler and reviving Freeza is a mistake) to the whole Goku Black arc (yeah infinite Zamasu.is a mistake) to ToP (none of the new characters are interesting and Zeno.is lame). And don't get me started with its.new movies (Broly is still as lame as its Z version and Cell Max is an abomination). And all of the new Super Saiyan's form are just Deviantart tier fanfic

Beerus and Whis are the only good thing from Super

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I think I said this many times, but I wrote a DBS rewrite fanfic and in that Zamasu goes infinite by ragequitting and absorbing the essence of his time ring during the Vegito fight emitting dark energy which defuses Vegito so Future Trunks comes in and destroys Infinite Zamasu with a Spirit Sword. I feel that would work better.
Been there, tried that. Only my one failed really good since I wrote my first fanfic when I was in 6th grade. The grammar was crappy, story was shit, pacing was horrible. Swore that I would never touch the very idea of writing fanfic after that. The thing was such an embrassment that I delegated that thing just a year ago since I felt really uncomfortable just Reading that thing. Had me cringing at every sentence.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

wut.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

>Accelerators vector shield is 11 D
:Wut:
Based on Accelerator being able to reflect teleportation which involves the 11th Dimension

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

That is actually true, Toaru teleporters like Kuroko travel through 11 dimensions to teleport, Accelerator's vector field can block them. Its why Kuroko can't just telefrag a needle into Accelerator's brain.

Obviously I'm talking about spatial dimensions though, they seem to be using it as a higher-dimensional thing.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

It is though??? Last I remember, it can reflect thing or attack made from 12 D. Although, it’s not by VS wiki power standard.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

wut.png
No one is backing that thread. Though I have to say OP, one site overwanks this dude while you are downgrading him.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That is actually true, Toaru teleporters like Kuroko travel through 11 dimensions to teleport, Accelerator's vector field can block them. Its why Kuroko can't just telefrag a needle into Accelerator's brain.

Obviously I'm talking about spatial dimensions though, they seem to be using it as a higher-dimensional thing.
wait why are they bringing this up in a kakine thread:rock he isn't accelerator.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Also, https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/arcueid-brunestud-vs-worm.1093490/
I was about to say she looses hard against Warrior if they managed to complete the cycle but saw it was just earth-bet. She solos. The calc I got for end of cycle was massive, like real massive. And I took that calc by only taking into account the no. of possible atoms in Sun, when in the story the no. of earth was more than there are particles in the universe. Nah ah, no one in Fate is going to survive that directly. Regenerating after is another matter entirely…

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Why is teleportation 11D its just moving through Space and that shits only 3D

This is why dimension shit is ass
Because that how it works in Toaru for teleporting Espers

The theory behind teleportation is to get away from the 3 dimensions, find their position in the 11th dimension, and then calculate the vectors to teleport. Such calculations complexity can’t be compared to the simple commands that ordinary espers will have.

tq0Eniy.png

Why is teleportation 11D its just moving through Space and that shits only 3D

This is why dimension shit is ass

I feel it's just taking the narration at it's word or they are being way too lenient with how feats are taken because we don't do that with Nasuverse Teleporters, Medea or Dark Sakura.

No one is backing that thread. Though I have to say OP, one site overwanks this dude while you are downgrading him.

I don't see how anyone downgrades Yoriichi here because if anything, we primarily put Demon Slayer where it actually is VS. how SB tends to use insane ABC stacking and literal speedblitz tropes to say they are faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back