• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So what exactly is so bad about Teleportation that involves the use of extra dimensions?
When said extra dimensions are very ill-defined, but people extrapolate that to get whatever character teleported through them wanked up to be what would be considered megaversal, by OBD standards, which of course, somehow scales to other stats, and allows said character to steamroll characters they should be getting steamrolled by. Or something along those lines.

The main perpetrators of this crime against braincells are the usual suspects. YouTube 'debaters' and VSBW. :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
When said extra dimensions are very ill-defined, but people extrapolate that to get whatever character teleported through them wanked up to be what would be considered megaversal, by OBD standards, which of course, somehow scales to other stats, and allows said character to steamroll characters they should be getting steamrolled by. Or something along those lines.

The main perpetrators of this crime against braincells are the usual suspects. YouTube 'debaters' and VSBW. :hestonpls
The only thing it allows here is basically instantaneous attacks and movement like any other Teleport, logic here being that your surpassing normal 3D space.

Shirai’s ability was called Teleport. It was not limited to 3 dimension rules, so she could move about freely within space.

However, there was a weakness to this ability. Though the phrase ‘to teleport within space’ sounded simple, the theory behind it was to get away from the 3 dimensions, find her position in the 11th dimension, and then calculate the vectors to teleport. Such calculations complexity couldn’t be compared to the simple commands that ordinary espers would have, like ‘fire a fireball’, ‘fire electric strikes’.

So once she was in pain, anxious or confused, or when she was unable to remain calm, she would lose her calculating ability and thus wouldn’t be able to use her Teleport ability.

Othinus could also do a similar trick with her crossbow shots.

His path threatened to waver, but he used the power of his will to desperately keep himself on course.

…The eighth shot overcame the restrictions of the third dimension.

Kamijou felt a static electricity-like spark on his spine and immediately swung his head to the side as hard as he could. An instant later, space suddenly split open and an arrow assaulted the world.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So what exactly is so bad about Teleportation that involves the use of extra dimensions?
i feel like its just a way to make a power as simple as "moving from point a to point b" overcomplicated. This isnt a knock against to aru, i understand that this is how the power works, but i feel like using dimensions that we dont even know what they are past the 4th is just weird.

why are we having this argument when the thread isn't even about accelerator?:drake
No argument, just me being confused on why you need to go from point a to point 11b to then get to point c.

gil stomps the jelly mongrel obv, but saying nasu chars are multiversal, and gil is on another tier, not even xhom has ever says this :heston

I wouldn't say it because if I did, Type-Rey would immediately ex-communicate me from being taken seriously in any context in the OBD :heston

Thread absolutely devolves into a joke. For fuck's sake, Zabuza is around the same tier as Kakashi and the War Arc amped him towards that degree. Even giving Yoriichi the best he can have, Zabuza should still destroy his ass but nope.

They literally made this thread with Muzan and he would get his ass destroyed, why make another but with far weaker opponents!?

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
No one is backing that thread. Though I have to say OP, one site overwanks this dude while you are downgrading him.
I just haven’t gotten around to feeling like measuring Demon Slayer, but I have a general bead on lower order multi block and some kind of room for hypersonic in some form.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The only thing it allows here is basically instantaneous attacks and movement like any other Teleport, logic here being that your surpassing normal 3D space.

Othinus could also do a similar trick with her crossbow shots.
Astaro, I was speaking in general. I only skimmed through the last few posts, without really reading them, until I got to yours. Had no clue this had anything to do with To Aru. Not that that makes much of a difference, as I don't know how well defined dimensions are in that series, since I don't read it.

When Goldenboi, you, Paxton and others finish that respect thread at some point before the end of the OBD 2027 lore, and everyone else checks it, just like with everything else you guys push about the series, if it all checks out and with full context is completely legit, it is what it is. Until then though, unless it's to crack a few jokes, I ain't touching any To Aru debate about its stats, as I don't have a horse in that race.

Unless it's going against Dragon Ball, that is, in which case, I'mma make sure my bulletversal+ series takes down whatever character from your wallversal series. :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Outerversal Third Personality Shiki

:hestonpls

got you :hestonpls

Man, I always laugh when VSB doesn't understand why no other site believes that garbage.
It's extremely simple: He literally never did a Multiversal feat of any kind in CCC, it's an extreme misunderstanding of how the Moon Cell operates(It doesn't create Universes, it ANALYZES Universes, real and hypothetical.
It damn near craps out bringing in a concept of the Goddess of Venus and The Buddha had to weaken himself hardcore to manifest inside of it(If the Moon Cell was at that level of power, we would have genuine Divine Spirits/Gods walking there constantly).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Astaro, I was speaking in general. I only skimmed through the last few posts, without really reading them, until I got to yours. Had no clue this had anything to do with To Aru. Not that that makes much of a difference, as I don't know how well defined dimensions are in that series, since I don't read it.

When Goldenboi, you, Paxton and others finish that respect thread at some point before the end of the OBD 2027 lore, and everyone else checks it, just like with everything else you guys push about the series, if it all checks out and with full context is completely legit, it is what it is. Until then though, unless it's to crack a few jokes, I ain't touching any To Aru debate about its stats, as I don't have a horse in that race.

Unless it's going against Dragon Ball, that is, in which case, I'mma make sure my bulletversal+ series takes down whatever character from your wallversal series. :mjpls
>bulletlevel
Nah you mean ThrownRock level+
I think Wall level is a bit higher than that
:maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back