• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Some people just can’t handle the praise of making high art :mjgrin

B--0VH3UsAE0KgL

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
no aru are biden voters? smh, that a fate already worse than getting ger'd :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Fighter jet level Dragonborn :mjpls

finally, some upgrades

Maddie

Acclaimed
Been there, tried that. Only my one failed really good since I wrote my first fanfic when I was in 6th grade. The grammar was crappy, story was shit, pacing was horrible. Swore that I would never touch the very idea of writing fanfic after that. The thing was such an embrassment that I delegated that thing just a year ago since I felt really uncomfortable just Reading that thing. Had me cringing at every sentence.
well it's less a fanfic and more a play-by-play sypnosis. I know I wouldn't be good at writing a full rewrite so just wrote all the key things I would change.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

AccelThink.png

batman-bruce-wayne.gif

pictured: tian, seconds before he gives them the reality check they need, with a full monochrome neg :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
years ago, vivi had calc'd the giant rock nezha mech vs tian's pet at small island+ levels, but that calc is gone now

every upper high tier and top tier scale to them, along with mhs+ speeds :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back