• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
How Heimdall vs Broly actually plays out, without VBW and Comicvine wank

Well except Heim getting reduced to salsa on the first slam

:heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Last I’ve heard Adam Jensen and JC Denton can react and dodge bullets from quantum tunneling modifications. Bullets that travel at attoseconds.
I know im just memeing about the mysterious stranger and how even in vats he can just rapid fire his magnum like time is moving normally
:hestonpls

>Restricts Blue
>Thinks this somehow still makes it a fair fight
:jordangif

Nah. Ainz is stronger*, faster, has better range, scrying spells, and teleportation. Even without timestop and with Sukuna using DE there's not a lot the dude can do besides die.

*or well, his spells hit harder

So you mean to tell me that compared to Ainz... Sukuna is a fraud? XD

Aaaand Overlord wank is back on the menu...

Last time I checked, Ainz is not better, faster, has "better range" or scrying...
Sukuna straight up beats his ass.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
What's your beef with GOW @Bob74h

Where did this all come from

I hate god of war wankers and it's wank
since there's no feats and all the statements that are brought up are from non canon novels not only that but the statements are mostly hyperbolic or the sorta statements that you would ignore if it was any other verse eg gai warping space versus madara

They have non canon novels? I've read some of the comics where they talk about the cosmology of Greece and it's realms and dimensions.

There are novelizations of God of War... but they are HORRIBLY jank and tend to completely ignore what happened in the game(Like somehow, Kratos damn near about to die against Atlas in their talk in GoW2 Novel despite that not happening in the game) and they tend to seriously weaken the series hardcore.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kingdom Hearts’ cosmology is wonky but based on the way the Gummi Ship travel, it’s separate worlds all within one universe since your literally traveling through space to visit those planets.

And at best, Heartless only gradually degrade a world over time by taking its heart.

For what it's worth, that's actually not what's happening outside of the first game where reality is collapsing. The world's are supposed to be totally separated from each other to the extent you need a special vessel or the dark corridors to move between them.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy can somewhat ignore this restriction because the world's collectively decided to give them a face pass after they saved the universe like twice in as many years, but they still need to actually reach the world first iirc

You are correct that the Heartless only destroy a world via a kind of chain reaction. As far as I'm aware no one has ever just blasted a world from existence.

Yeah, Astaro got that part wrong pretty badly. Each Planet should be in it's own Universe and completely separate from the singular space but it's not because of Xehanort's plans.
At first, only Keyblade Users can get around through other means but it's primarily unlocking the pathways to do so until the 3rd game had the World itself give them a free pass.

LeonLex

Paramount
Last due saying Danny loses lmao (if Pochi can hit him, but still just cause you can hit something, it doesn't mean you can do damage).
Also, Pochi has regen, which doesn't mean it can't die, it just means it's gonna take a little more time.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
surely denji can hurt the guy who scales above an infinity gauntlet expy (that at the bare minimum pulled a Radahn and moved all the stars in the sky) :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Aww shit vsbwiki has a danny phantom profile

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Aww shit vsbwiki has a danny phantom profile
"at least 8-A to 2-C"

what a goofy ass jump in power :tupac

surely denji can hurt the guy who scales above an infinity gauntlet expy (that at the bare minimum pulled a Radahn and moved all the stars in the sky) :mjpls

Unless I missed something, Danny Phantom absolutely DOESN'T scale to Pariah Dark in any fashion. I don't think even Dark Danny scales to Pariah Dark.

Danny Phantom, however, does scale way beyond Denji in every other circumstance and he can just phase Denji into something and win(Or straight up just remove Pochita's Heart from Denji)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
1422KTL_d.webp

So Thor is the same exact height as Young Kratos (234cm/ “7’8”). I’m guessing this is intentional to show him as a parallel to a younger Kratos

GOWR_Preview_Screenshot_15.png

And to further establish that young Kratos towers over Old Man Kratos :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back