• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, that attack Sukuna did to Gojo? Is hyper-specific ONLY TO Gojo due to the nature of how the attack worked ONLY for Gojo and even then, Sukuna states it's a pain in the ass to even do.

It wouldn't work on Accelerator in the first place, hell, it wouldn't work on anyone because it was tuned against Infinity as a whole.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fqd6dZhWYAEdQJm.jpg:large

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You tell me what I'm talking about because it seems like right now, you wanna start some shit...
I'm telling you exactly what I'm stating, plain and simple.
Then stop doing the very same thing you accuse SpaceBattles of doing. Which is making shit up, you liar

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
the idea of someone like Touma beating the brakes off of Yhwach will never not be funny to me

the same guy that certain people will have you believe beats DBS:mjgrin

I'll put $10 down that Sukuna will use the space-slicing technique a second time against a non-Gojo opponent and it will work.

That's giving Gege too much credit there to be frank.

They really like wanking this guy, don't they?

Because Yhwach at his core is a character that like many others(which includes Gojo) which people fragrantly misunderstand the abilities of the character and wank it up to it's maximum interpretation.

Mondak

Preeminent
That's giving Gege too much credit there to be frank.

Because Yhwach at his core is a character that like many others(which includes Gojo) which people fragrantly misunderstand the abilities of the character and wank it up to it's maximum interpretation.
I also like how on CV they just put "he stomps" without giving any explanation as to how

Especially to someone like Cell
:mjlol

I also like how on CV they just put "he stomps" without giving any explanation as to how

Especially to someone like Cell
:mjlol

To be frank, Yhwach isn't all that weak in the slightest.
Multi-Continental even before he gets the Soul King powerup, myriad of ridiculous moves that could actually beat some on a similar level even before The Almighty(Blut Vene Anhaben anyone?) and can even do small healing as we seen with Ichibe...

The problem with Yhwach is the same issue we see from Gojo, Ainz, even Touma to a good extent is that people just want their characters to be overpowered enough to matter against Goku and the like.
It's like how you have people wanking the shit out of Gear 5 Luffy because "Toon Force" even though what Luffy has shown is nothing compared to what Bugs Bunny or Popeye can do on a good day(The Creator of Bugs legit stated that the Movie Space Jam had to get Bugs nerfed or he would have solved the entire thing in 11 minutes... on his own and considering his skits? He isn't wrong at all) but because people don't realize there are levels to these things(or that certain series are not 1:1 with other series and thus, they can protect themselves better off than other series), it ends up with the shit we see now.

People really wanting for their character to be at the apex... when that's not where they are and never was(The fact that Pernida can shut off The Almighty from Yhwach for hundreds of years... kinda destroys the fact that most can't deal with it right there).

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, the Almighty is a genuinely powerful ability as much we we meme on it

it practically turns any 5/10 match-up for Yhwach into a 10/10, in a sense

it just isn't this extreme god-like ability that'd let him take on people way outside of his weight class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back