• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished
Never heard of it.
It's basically survival horror manga where a group of students are stranded on an island inhabited by savages.

The plot is quite meh tbh, but the main premise are hot art where both boys and girls are subjected to the same humiliating treatment. So both boys and girls are basically getting raped, stripped naked, etc (and male character getting that kind of treatment is really rare for non Yaoi/hentai manga). And again, the mangaka draws really hot boys and girls.

Basically, it's just a guilty pleasure for me lol

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
It's basically survival horror manga where a group of students are stranded on an island inhabited by savages.

The plot is quite meh tbh, but the main premise are hot art where both boys and girls are subjected to the same humiliating treatment. So both boys and girls are basically getting raped, stripped naked, etc (and male character getting that kind of treatment is really rare for non Yaoi/hentai manga). And again, the mangaka draws really hot boys and girls.

Basically, it's just a guilty pleasure for me lol
I have heard enough, and I know that I don’t want to hear anymore about this shit.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

>heavyarms running out of ammo
>mattering against 7 suits

trowa would gut them with his knife

Proto234

Distinguished

So, Boa Hancock, a high tier that has enough hax to even threaten Yonkou like Blackbeard can lose against no one like Pepe (who's not even Ywhach's top fighters or has dangerous hax like Gremmy iirc). Yeah right lol

>heavyarms running out of ammo
>mattering against 7 suits

trowa would gut them with his knife
Yeah Afaik, there're only two instances where Heavyarms running out of ammo (Brussels fight against Serpent hordes and when Heero using it against Zechs) and none of them applies on this scenario

Last edited:
Nah, once he decided that instead of getting revenge he was just gonna rape and enslave people he instantly become dog shit and I will rank ainz above him regardless of characterization. Instead of getting revenge he's doing absolute bullshit.

Worst revenge manga I've ever read in my life

Well that's you because to me, giving people fate worse than death and grisly ass murders is no different than rape and enslavement for me. You are still either ending a person's life or making them wish they was dead.
And yeah, that means I don't even give Josuke slack because he may be a nice guy but that shit is fucked.

Just because your evil has a reason doesn’t give you a moral high ground. Also, who ever said that never read overlord LN. While Ainz is an evil piece of shit, it’s not like he doesn’t help other. Has he fucked many-yes. Has he made other lives well-yes as well.

Yeah until his buddies decide you are better off dead or for their experiments... much better life huh?

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Well that's you because to me, giving people fate worse than death and grisly ass murders is no different than rape and enslavement for me. You are still either ending a person's life or making them wish they was dead.
And yeah, that means I don't even give Josuke slack because he may be a nice guy but that shit is fucked.

Yeah until his buddies decide you are better off dead or for their experiments... much better life huh?
That…never happened. The happy farm (I am not defending it) was never expanded. Those living in the Sorcerer kingdom have much better life than when living in their own nation. Most of the time, Nazarick resident donot bother with citizens, thinking they are too beneath them, like how we just don’t bother with insects. Because of this, people tend to be treated fairy, believe it or not the law system of sorcerer kingdom is tight proof. No power play since everyone is below Nazarick. Bountiful Harvest, and as long as you praise Ainz- it even Floor Guardian won’t touch you. Some may even go far as to protect you. (The good boy)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Terunosuke just got a taste of his own medicine. And I felt nothing from Josuke turning a pedophile rapist / murderer like Angelo into a monument.

Josuke’s just a savage like that and does it to the right people without lowering himself down to their sick level, not a thoroughly one-note, edgy tryhard that thinks with his dick like Keyaru

That…never happened. The happy farm (I am not defending it) was never expanded. Those living in the Sorcerer kingdom have much better life than when living in their own nation. Most of the time, Nazarick resident donot bother with citizens, thinking they are too beneath them, like how we just don’t bother with insects. Because of this, people tend to be treated fairy, believe it or not the law system of sorcerer kingdom is tight proof. No power play since everyone is below Nazarick. Bountiful Harvest, and as long as you praise Ainz- it even Floor Guardian won’t touch you. Some may even go far as to protect you. (The good boy)

It was never expanded but it still exists and it was far away from the cities... and the person who commissioned it is still around and the person who allowed it to happen is the one leading the charge in taking over the New World and as long as you suck his dick, you won't die.

Yeah... that's far worse than Keyaru just getting vengeance on the people who wronged him and the changes that result are just from pragmatism and otherwise getting rid of them.
Like Ainz is a piece of shit and so is he, Ainz is just a worse piece of shit considering there's absolutely nothing stopping him or Nazarick from continuing their crimes when they take over everything and keep everyone "happy and worshipping them like Gods".

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
May I suggest some LN for you Xhom, because boy O boy you will hate the MC.
Leaving aside Redo of healer vs Nazarick.
Re:Zero and Musoku Tensei are the best isekai in recent times.
>Try reading Musoku Tensei, if you can stomach like until start of academy arc, you might love it. I think.
It was never expanded but it still exists and it was far away from the cities... and the person who commissioned it is still around and the person who allowed it to happen is the one leading the charge in taking over the New World and as long as you suck his dick, you won't die.

Yeah... that's far worse than Keyaru just getting vengeance on the people who wronged him and the changes that result are just from pragmatism and otherwise getting rid of them.
Like Ainz is a piece of shit and so is he, Ainz is just a worse piece of shit considering there's absolutely nothing stopping him or Nazarick from continuing their crimes when they take over everything and keep everyone "happy and worshipping them like Gods".
Not denying this. I would actually recommend Slime to you-If it wasn’t for the absolute shit writing and boring character of Rimuru and main cast.

>Try reading Danmachi. My favourite fantasy LN in recent times. That things is good-leaving the harem antics out. It kinda reads like a fairy tale, which I guess is the direction that author is heading to.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

May I suggest some LN for you Xhom, because boy O boy you will hate the MC.
Leaving aside Redo of healer vs Nazarick.
Re:Zero and Musoku Tensei are the best isekai in recent times.
>Try reading Musoku Tensei, if you can stomach like until start of academy arc, you might love it. I think.

I don't really care to read LN's or read any Isekai. I watched Re: Zero, am honestly meh on it and I heard of Musoku Tensei and I know people here will hate the MC for... reasons... I also otherwise don't really care to watch it.

Not denying this. I would actually recommend Slime to you-If it wasn’t for the absolute shit writing and boring character of Rimuru and main cast.

>Try reading Danmachi. My favourite fantasy LN in recent times. That things is good-leaving the harem antics out. It kinda reads like a fairy tale, which I guess is the direction that author is heading to.

Don't really care about Slime, I watched Danmachi and it's just okay.
Not really sure why you are recommending me LN's now, I think people should realize I see Redo of Healer to be a guilty pleasure considering I never not once stated the MC is a Saint and is a piece of shit multiple times. I just happen to like when a character does horrific shit and doesn't try and sugarcoat it and neither does the author(Like what happened to a certain villain in FFXV...)

Proto234

Distinguished
Terunosuke just got a taste of his own medicine. And I felt nothing from Josuke turning a pedophile rapist / murderer like Angelo into a monument.

Josuke’s just a savage like that and does it to the right people without lowering himself down to their sick level, not a thoroughly one-note, edgy tryhard that thinks with his dick like Keyaru
While I never watch Redo of Healer, from little I hear, the people that Keyaru rapes in that series are all basically assholes. If that's true then I'll treat it the same I treat LB6 Fae, mainly they derserve whatever suffering they got, just like how the Fae deserve Morgan's iron fisted rule

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
While I never watch Redo of Healer, from little I hear, the people in that series are all basically assholes. If that's true then I'll treat it the same I treat LB6 Fae, mainly they derserve whatever suffering they got, just like how the Fae deserve Morgan's iron fisted rule
Let me sum it up for you. The main character and one half of the cast are almost laughably over the top rapists and pedophiles. And the other half, like the MCs harem, are just thirsty sluts asking for it.

Like I said before, at least Overlord was written with actual effort put into the story and characterization and not like the author was writing the entire series with one hand while the other was occupied with something

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Let me sum it up for you. The main character and one half of the cast are almost laughably over the top rapists and pedophiles. And the other half, like the MCs harem, are just thirsty sluts asking for it.

Like I said before, at least Overlord was written with actual effort put into the story and characterization and not like the author was writing the entire series with one hand while the other was occupied with something else.
:skullyI heard the author is actually female.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I don't really care to read LN's or read any Isekai. I watched Re: Zero, am honestly meh on it and I heard of Musoku Tensei and I know people here will hate the MC for... reasons... I also otherwise don't really care to watch it.
If you are a sucker for character development and OP by effort, it’s a must watch. But if you are looking for a moral just MC from the start, then no.

>Basically, if you can stomach the Mac is a bastard at start but have patient for MC to realize that his view point on society and women is wrong then go for it. His view point starts changing in anime. You can observe it when he stop-that- after seeing eris holding her wand and going ‘The hell is wrong with me.’

Proto234

Distinguished

Leibo said:
However, I will stay that most space marines wouldn’t have a chance in hell against even a basic oni the fact that each of them has special superpowers has a lot going for it. Most of the weapons, the imperium uses that aren’t anti-heavy armor and when I say anti-heavy armor, I’m talking try to blow up a titan probably aren’t going to hurt any of these three

Okay, lets stop this Nazarick vs Redo for a while and laugh at this post stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back