• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablos

Preeminent
Yeah no, Shaltear is not stronger than Asterios, get that bullshit out of here.
Overlord characters in stats are below building level , Asterios can stand still and Shaltear will do 0 damage.
The boy can go 1 vs 1 against ''i can casually mountain bust'' Heracles , there is nothing in that weak af verse that can stop him.
That Eldritch guy is an SNK stan , i saw him in many threads involving that bad shonen and he always wank it alot , he beleives that Gary stu Levi is faster when he is not even a bullet timer , while your average Force user is LS or FTL and beyond.
:lolwat

Last edited:
Overlord characters in stats are below building level , Asterios can stand still and Shaltear will do 0 damage.
The boy can go 1 vs 1 against ''i can casually mountain bust'' Heracles , there is nothing in that weak af verse that can stop him.

Honestly, casually busting Mountains is legit low-tier for Heracles no matter how much SB loves to try and pretend otherwise(or worse, get dumbass Nasu "fans" to try and agree with them).

In the game, it brushes off Asterios matching Heracles due to the latter focusing on killing Euryale but in the Manga(Which is still canon you idiots, multiverse theory exists), it explicitly had Heracles need to actually regain his skill to overcome him which makes sense considering Asterios' own weight class. This matters a hell of alot considering that and willpower is the only thing Asterios lacks in comparison to Heracles(And even Jason states Asterios could have been a great Greek hero in Atlantis if it wasn't how he was brought up)

Shaltear wouldn't be able to do jack and of shit and it's only SB's ludicrous downplay of Fate that has them constantly play these stupid games(Seriously, Overlord is a real shit tier series to debate and even VSB has to do constant speed equal for Ainz to get any real victories and they tend to wank everyone and everything).

Tablos

Preeminent
Overlord is shit tier in power level and also shit tier as a series , is not better than your average Isekai with Gary stu mc , harem ,etc.
I really don´t understand why that shit has so many loyal stans , i can understand for Demon Slayer because it has high animation quality and the story is not that bad , but Overlord is just bad and also its autor is a manchild :skully

I didn't know you were an overlord fan:mjpls

By "Overlord fan", you mean actually acknowledge that without powers, Ainz would still be a lvl 100 Lich with a strong stat pool vs. Touma who would ultimately be just a strong human without Imagine Breaker?

Again weird flex you got there but okay.

Overlord is shit tier in power level and also shit tier as a series , is not better than your average Isekai with Gary stu mc , harem ,etc.
I really don´t understand why that shit has so many loyal stans , i can understand for Demon Slayer because it has high animation quality and the story is not that bad , but Overlord is just bad and also its autor is a manchild :skully

I mean nothing about Overlord is Gary Stu or any of that nonsense, it's just a bad series because the author focused on the wrong thing while giving Nazarick literally no real competition(And the ONE TIME they actually do? They still lost to nonsense) and fell into the "Saitama Effect" while trying to make Momonga an Evil Overlord and still fail miserably at that.

Like you think they would do something with the "Potential other Players coming in" but... nothing and Ainz is about to shitstomp the last real resistance The New World has. It doesn't help it made all of the Nations have various evil fuckers ruling it just so Ainz can seem better in comparison... except he still doesn't.
It's just a series spinning it's wheels and it's still terrible in comparison to other Isekai that have evil protagonists, even Redo of Healer does better than it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
By "Overlord fan", you mean actually acknowledge that without powers, Ainz would still be a lvl 100 Lich with a strong stat pool vs. Touma who would ultimately be just a strong human without Imagine Breaker?

Again weird flex you got there but okay.

I mean nothing about Overlord is Gary Stu or any of that nonsense, it's just a bad series because the author focused on the wrong thing while giving Nazarick literally no real competition(And the ONE TIME they actually do? They still lost to nonsense) and fell into the "Saitama Effect" while trying to make Momonga an Evil Overlord and still fail miserably at that.

Like you think they would do something with the "Potential other Players coming in" but... nothing and Ainz is about to shitstomp the last real resistance The New World has. It doesn't help it made all of the Nations have various evil fuckers ruling it just so Ainz can seem better in comparison... except he still doesn't.
It's just a series spinning it's wheels and it's still terrible in comparison to other Isekai that have evil protagonists, even Redo of Healer does better than it.
Yeah, he'd still be "just a strong human" with better feats than the entirety of Overlord :tupac

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t say below Building level. Based on Fallen Down and some other spells by Ainz that destroy whole city blocks, the series is capped at Multi City Block level with Supersonic speed for its top characters

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
:rock as much as I dislike the fandom and series Overlord is still MCB level with city level hype, and has a good variety of hax (albeit with not many feats) but not many characters have resistances to ts, or id.

They also may have gotten a speed upgrade since I heard that during PDL fight, PDL moves "exactly as fast as a meteor" in the novels, mind this is hearsay and I'm not gonna read overlord anytime soon to verify it.

Overlord is bad series and it's fine to crap on it, but actually downplaying it unironically because you hate it is SB behavior.

Last edited:
:rock as much as I dislike the fandom and series Overlord is still MCB level with city level hype, and has a good variety of hax (albeit with not many feats) but not many characters resistances to ts, or id.

They also may have gotten a speed upgrade since I heard that during PDL fight, PDL moves "exactly as fast as a meteor" in the novels, mind this is hearsay and I'm not gonna read overlord anytime soon to verify it.

Overlord is bad series and it's fine to crap on it, but actually downplaying it unironically because you hate it is SB behavior.

The fact is, I'm not downplaying the series, Tablos is.
All I did was point out that the series is bad, I actually acknowledge his Instant Death spells are more than enough to balance the favor... if he can ever get them off in time(Even VSB realized this which is why any battle Ainz wins has "Speed Equal" behind it.).

Funny enough, Overlord can defeat Demon Slayer outside of like Muzan and Yoriichi... wherever you scale that guy.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably even Town Level. Got Shalltear tanking this, the aforementioned Fallen Down

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The fact is, I'm not downplaying the series, Tablos is.
All I did was point out that the series is bad, I actually acknowledge his Instant Death spells are more than enough to balance the favor... if he can ever get them off in time(Even VSB realized this which is why any battle Ainz wins has "Speed Equal" behind it.).

Funny enough, Overlord can defeat Demon Slayer outside of like Muzan and Yoriichi... wherever you scale that guy.
I know, I'm referring to tablos and Paxton with that post. Not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back