• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>none of the section bans went through and its all borked
Angry Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

It's Dracula, man, he's mad you got away :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well Ral is probably gonna fix it eventually which means the people who are supposed to be gone are just gonna find themselves vacationed at some point
Well I am right now section banned from the Vs Section. Was it supposed to be here too?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In all seriousness though. We can have arguments and stuff, but stop turning it into this stupid shit all the time. especially you two @Xhominid The Apex @Astaro

You two have been at each others throats too much for too long. We are all adults here and the nonsense needs to stop.

Also @Blade I understand you like messing with people and stuff but you gotta chill sometimes. Dont make me have to clean up the gibbering messes you make of people damnit.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i am trying to expand their mindsets by showing their actual true selves, my boi, i am obd educate them in a way :mjpls

but you know me, i limit myself, you know i do, i try, peeps can tell you this :mjpls

Bob74h

The Supreme King
In all seriousness though. We can have arguments and stuff, but stop turning it into this stupid shit all the time. especially you two @Xhominid The Apex @Astaro

You two have been at each others throats too much for too long. We are all adults here and the nonsense needs to stop.

Au Contraire

I find the whole thing funny

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Also @Blade I understand you like messing with people and stuff but you gotta chill sometimes. Dont make me have to clean up the gibbering messes you make of people damnit.
fodder glory chose to spreg out
that was his choice and nobody else's

It's not blade's fault that the dude has a short temper

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
i am trying to expand their mindsets by showing their actual true selves, my boi, i am obd educate them in a way :mjpls

but you know me, i limit myself, you know i do, i try, peeps can tell you this :mjpls
I know but if shits going to far and im not around, i dont want you guys to encourage the nonsense. Cause that ends with more people getting into shit

Au Contraire

I find the whole thing funny

fodder glory chose to spreg out
that was his choice and nobody else's

It's not blade's fault that the dude has a short temper
ifrBNv5.gif

Back