• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FKT Ichigo is overrated.
Not half as overrated as FB Bankai Ichigo with blut.
Clown take. I've seen people seriously float the notion that FKT Ichigo is Unohana+.
Clown takes indeed. They probably think Unohana wouldn't mid diff Base Aizen.
They probably think Aizen would mid diff Unohana in base :lmao
I'm sorry I can't here you over all that that's coming out of your mouths.

And exactly what feats does Unohana to keep Aizen from "mid-diffing" her AT BEST?
Oh yeah, that's right FUCKING NONE but stay high on that copium boys.

>Using the Map of the Fake Texture of Atlantis to prove that "Country level" Greece is false
Can people stop being stupid for 5 seconds before thinking they are making any level of a point?

>Cinder Fall would actually realistically win this
>Nah, JoGOAT(vomits) wins

...Man, I truly do hate Spacebattles, I really do...

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Deadly Queen
Ain't no way fam. I don't know no Deadly Queen. I know KILLER Queen though

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Just because you guys continue to make this topic millions of times does not make anymore true outside of your circle:

Absolutely no one in this list is dying to a surprise attack by Toji, not a single one. Not even if he prepares for 20 years will the result be any different. And yes, that even includes Shinji Matou because here's a spoiler:

The kid there is actually pretty damn hardy when he's not being a spoiled shit for brains.

King of 🌽

Exceptional
Pretty sure toji didn't even surpass atrum last time I checked jjk limit at the small town level

Last edited:
Pretty sure toji didn't even surpass atrum last time I checked jjk gender at the small town level

Nah, he doesn't as while he's no Roa, he is canonically a Lightning Mage which means Toji gets cooked and horribly.
Made worse that he's capable of reacting to Svin even after the other Mages with him augment his Lightning with their Weather Magecraft and makes it even faster.

(http://imgur.com/a/CcYVI7q)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
how the fuck are they even getting past the Green Baby

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Green Baby them and just for shits and giggles fire a tusk act 4 round into them
GER so they cant even move out the way
Tusk Act IV, the slowest infinite damage projectile in fiction

all they can do is stand there and wait for the end

how the fuck are they even getting past the Green Baby
Green Baby them and just for shits and giggles fire a tusk act 4 round into them

Honest to God, there are so many ways you can say the Composite Sternritter gets annihilated by JoJo characters from that combo to basically then just doing Bites The Dust for an infinite loop on an infinite loop or Purple Distortion + Green Day + Justice for absolute horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.