• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure its just a troll

Gave them several chances to even try discussing their franchise and they chose to ignore it and fixate on doubling down
impression I get from the posting style is it’s someone young and probably ESL who just prioritizes the physical feats and outliers more than most in this hobby

could absolutely be a troll but ive also seen plenty of people who do think like this so if they’re real it wont surprise me

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
impression I get from the posting style is it’s someone young and probably ESL who just prioritizes the physical feats and outliers more than most in this hobby

could absolutely be a troll but ive also seen plenty of people who do think like this so if they’re real it wont surprise me
Might be a second language, but it'd be kind of insulting to blame blatantly ignoring posts and their content on his age

It's not about whether or not they believe it, its how they're also conducting themselves. It's the forum equivalent of talking over someone to be directly addressed and not even acknowledge anything being said *shrugs*

EDIT - Mind you, if that's genuinely something beyond them, they can have my patience, I'm just a pessimist about internet interactions and behavior :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

WOT.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

>Kamachi doesn't consider the IT to be a big deal

The most recent volume of the series would certainly beg to differ :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"I exist in the 12th Dimension, I'm way more powerful than you!!!!"
"Cool story bro now come down here and catch these fucking hands!"
file-HlVXANb19brfJ76WNdNXfW34

Now i have this image of gil just hiding in a bush with enkindu revving up watching takaba fight someone
:hestonpls

I mean real talk, considering how Takaba's shit works, it would be a threat to a Servant... but in the same fashion, it would be a race to kill them off ASAP before he drops like a rock and they finish him off.
But yeah, Gilgamesh would actually be like Yuta in this situation and get rid of Takaba the second he gets a chance because despite what people think, he isn't genuinely stupid or arrogant to a fault, Shirou really is just an extreme outlier case.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Might be a second language, but it'd be kind of insulting to blame blatantly ignoring posts and their content on his age
idk, ive seen stranger things from the younger generation in this already goofy hobby
It's not about whether or not they believe it, its how they're also conducting themselves. It's the forum equivalent of talking over someone to be directly addressed and not even acknowledge anything being said *shrugs*
definitely bizarre or just straight trolling but also something I do see in earnest fairly often tbh
EDIT - Mind you, if that's genuinely something beyond them, they can have my patience, I'm just a pessimist about internet interactions and behavior :maybe
at the end of the day it’s hard to know without a confession anyhow :skully
Not reading that wall of text, but on a scale from 1 to Nanatsu no Taizai, how bad is the Slime Isekai?

We might need @OtherGalaxy to weigh in with his expertise on the scale's peak :hm
NnT is baffling. By the end of the series I think 3/7 main characters either have some sus shit going on or it was imprinted onto them by Nakaba. King is just straight up a pedophile who fell in love with a literal child. I don’t read the sequel but it’s even worse, whereas before these things were present but not really openly stated, he’s gone out of his way to include multiple pedophile plot points and characters. Weird ass dude

LeonLex

Paramount
When in the fuck is the Slime Isekai anywhere near pedophilic?! I've seen bits of the anime and the series and not a single bit of it comes close to shit like NNT on any level.
It isn't, dude's simply too dumb for Japanese humor.
The Redditor is making up false equivalencies and frankly false scenarios, then getting triggered.
Milim doesn't act her age cuz she's a demon who lives in a fantasy world. She acts childish, but she is pretty mature when it counts.
Dude's getting triggered that someone with a "child-like figure" (don't tell him that women have different body types) can be sexualized.

Dude's also saying that Rimuru's world (and Japan too) has no morals.
Considering the shit that's on tv and comics nowdays (especially in USA), people should stop pointing fingers at Japan 24/7, cuz japanese people know when stuff in anime is done for "comedy".

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So people have gone to the next step
1 of every pokemon
vs
Every stand w/o users
and people are going "this pokemon does this that and the other" and im like
CREAM + ZA HANDO is about to go fucking CRAZEH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back