• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I really wish I could find that one thread where MJ12 said that the Flash (any Flash, for that matter).. doesn't have superhuman reaction speed??

Or whatever silly shit he said (it was something along those lines):tupac

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I really wish I could find that one thread where MJ12 said that the Flash (any Flash, for that matter).. doesn't have superhuman reaction speed??

Or whatever silly shit he said (it was something along those lines):tupac
IIRC it was on SV.

I'd have a look but I don't want to because, well. You know.

Agony.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>nigga on tiktok claiming that yuji has no martial arts experience so he loses to naruto
My guy he loses to naruto because naruto outstats him, to claim this man has no martial arts experience is just a bold faced lie

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
literally said "breaks the setting" but with more words

thread was pretty okay until ghostrider goes into a personal attack tangent halfway through...

they could beat any individual unit other than the obvious head honchos but near lack of hax resistance stops them from taking over everything

they'd actually be better served leaving the milky way with enough humans and creating a new viltrumite empire in another hospitable galaxy and hoping the nids didn't actually eat every other galaxy

I have no honest clue why they keep saying that when FF7's story is very clear on how the Lifestream is depicted:

3:22
"Spirit Energy(The Lifestream) is what makes all things possible, Humans, Animals and Birds. Spirit Energy isn't just limited to Living things, it's also what makes Planets to be Planets"

The Lifestream is literally no different than the Nasuverse Earth(Especially since we know that it literally has the equivalent of a fucking TYPE/Ultimate One in terms of Minerva), but they keep treating them like they are JUST normal Planets and it makes no sense for Sephiroth's plan to work despite again:

It would include the Black Materia which comes from the Lifestream like all other Materia.

I don't really care whether or not Cloud beats Mash or vice-versa but it really does tell you despite how many love saying they love and worship FF7, absolutely fucking NO ONE has any idea of how the story tells them what shit makes sense.

...no it doesn't.

When wielded by Artoria it's can fire off an attack "worthy of a holy sword," but unless you think Excalibur is the weakest holy sword I don't know why you'd think that makes it as strong.

At best you can argue that Artoria turning it into a broken phantasm would boost it to the same rank as Excalibur.

Even ignoring all that

...It's literally stated in her ingame FGO Profile using the full power of Caliburn would make it equivalent to Excalibur, it would just break it... which would mean it IS capable of that level of power. It was never stated it's the form of a Broken Phantasm either so...

That would mean Vasavi Shakti twice as strong as Excalibur at minimum, not twice as strong at maximum.

So... we aren't going to bring up that the Excalibur comparisons never account for when it's in "Last Phantasm" Mode right? Because that's the easiest way to point out the fact that Vasavi Shakti is only stronger than the normal output of Excalibur and it's not at it's 6+ Seals Mode, let alone that.

The NP that's like 7+ times as strong as Excalibur and still wasn't able to equal Vasavi Shakti is not what you want to use to argue that Vasavi Shakti is only twice as strong as Excalibur.

I fucking hate Spacebattles, I swear to God...
Yes, Joyeuse Orde is somehow 7 TIMES STRONGER than Excalibur and yet, Charlemagne couldn't do a damn thing to make Artoria even BUDGE in the one time he faces her in a serious context. Get. The. Fuck. Out of Here!

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In what way?

Sephiroth not just nuking the planet? It was because he wanted to absorb the Lifestream to become a God, which he couldn't do if he just nuked the planet.

I mean HOLY and the Lifestream, between them, manage to stop METEOR and they were both being held back by Sephiroth (ie Sephiroth > METEOR), this is literally why defeating Sephiroth himself was necessary to stop METEOR.

Joyeuse Ordre being at least twice as strong as Excalibur isn't up for debate, it's literally just math with clear numbers.

We have seen with our own eyes that Durindana (therefore Durandal) can kill Herc with one hit. Other A-rank NPs and mana bursts showed they could do the same. JO is roughly 13x the strength of Durandal and other A-rank NPs, therefore it can wipe out Herc in one shot. That aligns with Nasu saying that an EX NP could defeat Herc back when EX actually meant something. Karna, who had one of the earliest EX weapons would fall under this category.

VS overpowered JO, therfore VS >= JO > 12 Lives > Excalibur = 7 lives at most. You have scaling and feats to work with, so this should not be a debate.

I can feel my brain fucking BREAKING from how insanely retarded this logic is... and the worst part? The series itself discredits this so fucking hard...

Let's get this stupid shit out of the way: Excalibur was strong enough that Heracles would have lost all of his lives but one and refused to pursue Artoria in the Fate Route because he didn't want to chance her bluff.

vs Herakles (Full Power)

Here, Herakles has an instinct like Artoria, it tells him to engage Artoria without being in perfect condition, without having regenerated all 12 of his lives, would be a bad idea if she's recovered enough to use Excalibur. Here, Illya corroborates as much (as she's a Master, she should be able to tell via analysis of their stats and abilities).

So Blaze's absolutely moronic ass calculation doesn't even make fucking sense and never did from the start! But let's go fucking deeper. In Route B of Fate/Extella Link(And the ONLY TIME you find and fight Artoria herself), she goes on a rampage due to basically getting mistaken for someone else and Charlemagne couldn't do dick to her and refused a rematch which already leads to the very obvious fact that Joyeuse Orde is not anywhere comparable to fucking Excalibur.

"B-But what about his EX Rank Noble-" That's again Blaze being fucking retarded as per usual for anyone who pretends they know Fate while knowing shit because EX Rank? Was never meant to just be Power Wise because that doesn't explain Han's Noble Phantasm nor Semiramis' which has nothing to do with Power. EX Rank is literally just being outside of the scale in terms of Rank and can mean fucking anything whether it's going beyond what normally would constitute as a Noble Phantasm or just being hard to scale in terms of it's reach.

Like you can literally tell the only reason these fucking muppets are stroking their dicks about it is literally how Charlemagne's Noble Phantasm looks and NOTHING ELSE!

But there is this one hilarious crinkle they never mention about Charlemagne's Noble Phantasm and that's the fact that... and wait for it:

It will fail against a Warrior's Noble Phantasm and his Profile even states it for comparison with Roland's Durandal! Ugh, I'm pretty much done here for a few hours, so tired of this already.

HOLY SHIT

WE GOT PUNCH AND KICK LEVEL DBZ NOW :skully

I can never understand the "Character did X and it didn't do Y" when even in real life, physics is never as simple as you do X and Y is achieved, there's a reason why Nuclear Weapons are so destructive yet do none of the horrible things you think they should be doing...

A laser is different. Lasers do not occur in nature. However, we have figured ways to artificially create this special type of light. Lasers produce a narrow beam of light in which all of the light waves have very similar wavelengths. The laser’s light waves travel together with their peaks all lined up, or in phase. This is why laser beams are very narrow, very bright, and can be focused into a very tiny spot.

Because laser light stays focused and does not spread out much (like a flashlight would), laser beams can travel very long distances. They can also concentrate a lot of energy on a very small area.

Lasers have many uses. They are used in precision tools and can cut through diamonds or thick metal. They can also be designed to help in delicate surgeries. Lasers are used for recording and retrieving information. They are used in communications and in carrying TV and internet signals. We also find them in laser printers, bar code scanners, and DVD players. They also help to make parts for computers and other electronics.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

HOLY SHIT

WE GOT PUNCH AND KICK LEVEL DBZ NOW :skully
But don't you see? They get hurt by punches and kicks, therefore they can't be planet level?

Nevermind that we've outright seen them punch and kick aside planet level ki blasts and the mere fact that they CAN hurt them with punches and kicks merely shows how powerful their punches and kicks are. :mjpls

Proto234

Distinguished

I can feel my brain fucking BREAKING from how insanely retarded this logic is... and the worst part? The series itself discredits this so fucking hard...

Let's get this stupid shit out of the way: Excalibur was strong enough that Heracles would have lost all of his lives but one and refused to pursue Artoria in the Fate Route because he didn't want to chance her bluff.

So Blaze's absolutely moronic ass calculation doesn't even make fucking sense and never did from the start! But let's go fucking deeper. In Route B of Fate/Extella Link(And the ONLY TIME you find and fight Artoria herself), she goes on a rampage due to basically getting mistaken for someone else and Charlemagne couldn't do dick to her and refused a rematch which already leads to the very obvious fact that Joyeuse Orde is not anywhere comparable to fucking Excalibur.

"B-But what about his EX Rank Noble-" That's again Blaze being fucking retarded as per usual for anyone who pretends they know Fate while knowing shit because EX Rank? Was never meant to just be Power Wise because that doesn't explain Han's Noble Phantasm nor Semiramis' which has nothing to do with Power. EX Rank is literally just being outside of the scale in terms of Rank and can mean fucking anything whether it's going beyond what normally would constitute as a Noble Phantasm or just being hard to scale in terms of it's reach.

Like you can literally tell the only reason these fucking muppets are stroking their dicks about it is literally how Charlemagne's Noble Phantasm looks and NOTHING ELSE!

But there is this one hilarious crinkle they never mention about Charlemagne's Noble Phantasm and that's the fact that... and wait for it:

It will fail against a Warrior's Noble Phantasm and his Profile even states it for comparison with Roland's Durandal! Ugh, I'm pretty much done here for a few hours, so tired of this already.

In terms of Character, I will say that Charlie and his paladins are still more likeable than Artoria and her KoTR.

They are just more human and goofy compared to dysfunctional KoTR

Proto234

Distinguished
...Someone never really looked up Roland's legend at all there... or the fact that Charlie's entire character is the fact that Karl ultimately still had to do the same shit Artoria had to do to keep his Kingdom intact...
Well, Artoria's lack of relationship with her KoTR is pretty much the catalyst of Camelot fall.
At least Charlie has somewhat brotherly relationship with his paladins. Charlie kingdom doesn't fall due to civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back