Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yeah, unless this Sukuna has massive durability or precog or immortality, a shot in the heart should kill him and he'll shot first (he's basically Han solo' shot first personified).
It did kill Atalante alter (albeit she's hesitating) and will kill Kadoc even before he's activating sirius light (but Anastasia shields him).

To put it into perspective:

A Bolt Action Rifle modified by Magecraft is enough to kill Demonic Beasts if they are shot in the head(To put this into further perspective, a Yaga who is head and shoulders above Humans in every way, requires multiple full force strikes to kill one with a butt end of a gun) can't put down a single Oprinchki unless it's done by multiple shots(like a good dozen or so is required). Billy can atleast kill them in 3 shots BEFORE his 3rd Ascension(and full power) and can mow them down in one bullet... each.

Those Oprinchki that Billy faced was FAR stronger than the ones the Yaga using those Rifles had issues with even before that.
Not to mention even Arjuna had to block Billy's attack back in America meaning it would have hurt him too and we've seen Arjuna take bullshit before and in the Manga so yeah...

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

youtubers themselves are dumb
kratos solos goku - random youtube

youtubers are peak of power scaling

Ah, Toaster. Ran into him a few times myself.

He's a strange one, as on some videos, you can tell he has his head screwed on properly with how he scales characters(mostly), but in others, it's as if someone took a hoover to his brain and sucked out all the braincells, with some of the absurdly dumb shit he parrots or makes up. :jordangif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
IMG_3717.png

gear 5 luffy >>>>>> UI goku
cause it been teased over 4 years and it's imagination or something

youtuber commenters are truly the peak of power scaling
regardless of foreshadowing being present or not gear 5 is still a way cooler transformation than ui imo

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

He's a strange one, as on some videos, you can tell he has his head screwed on properly with how he scales characters(mostly), but in others, it's as if someone took a hoover to his brain and sucked out all the braincells, with some of the absurdly dumb shit he parrots or makes up. :jordangif
he's just like me :mjpls

Proto234

Distinguished
To put it into perspective:

A Bolt Action Rifle modified by Magecraft is enough to kill Demonic Beasts if they are shot in the head(To put this into further perspective, a Yaga who is head and shoulders above Humans in every way, requires multiple full force strikes to kill one with a butt end of a gun) can't put down a single Oprinchki unless it's done by multiple shots(like a good dozen or so is required). Billy can atleast kill them in 3 shots BEFORE his 3rd Ascension(and full power) and can mow them down in one bullet... each.

Those Oprinchki that Billy faced was FAR stronger than the ones the Yaga using those Rifles had issues with even before that.
Not to mention even Arjuna had to block Billy's attack back in America meaning it would have hurt him too and we've seen Arjuna take bullshit before and in the Manga so yeah...
I know that. I'm just saying that unless Sukuna has impressive precog or speed or durability that suprassed LB Anastasia, Atalante alter or even the Ophinchiki (since I never watch Jujutsu Kaisen), he'll get shot first.

Bob74h

The Supreme King

Even his own commenters were attacking him tbf
image.png

image.png

I agree with pretty much everything said here too
so pretty on the mark for me

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

I'm mean, this is the few times I agree with SB, DIO is city block level, Sukuna is city level and full-on tanked Gojo's 200% Hollow Purple(also really need to make a thread on whether or not its actually existence erasure btw)

I don't see DIO winning unless he manages to punch Sukuna's head off in his first time stop.

Also apparently in chap 225 Yuta says that Sukuna has 2x his ce amount, so he'd directly scale above Yuta's dura feats, kinda obv but still wanted to put this in.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

unless your post is about something else:hm

in that case sorry

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I'm mean, this is the few times I agree with SB, DIO is city block level, Sukuna is city level and full-on tanked Gojo's 200% Hollow Purple(also really need to make a thread on whether or not its actually existence erasure btw)

I don't see DIO winning unless he manages to punch Sukuna's head off in his first time stop.

Also apparently in chap 225 Yuta says that Sukuna has 2x his ce amount, so he'd directly scale above Yuta's dura feats, kinda obv but still wanted to put this in.

unless your post is about something else:hm

in that case sorry
Nah the confused cat face was more
"why the fuck is DIO fighting someone he cant kill"

I feel like people on SB just make threads without thinking of the actual fight alot of the time

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Yeah... I'm gonna guess Toriko as a whole might not do so well against this guy :mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Yeah... I'm gonna guess Toriko as a whole might not do so well against this guy :mjgrin
fucking LN shit
:hestonpls

Back