Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@Thegoldenboy2188 is any of what this Goku downplayer saying for Mori Jin in anyway accurate, whatsoever? Because I get the feeling he's overselling(wanking) the fuck out of the verse. :jordangif
Law Manip is one of Jin's powers. (He made the contract to keep the gods off earth after Ragnarok, Mubong used some sort of law Manip in the final battle to cover Renewal Earth) But at most it's universal. Probably weaker since it was meant to keep the gods off earth, all of whom are weaker than Goku even if combined.

So yeah even if Jin used some sort of law Manip to kill Goku, Goku could probably just ki flex through it.

Bfr might work though.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Law Manip is one of Jin's powers. (He made the contract to keep the gods off earth after Ragnarok, Mubong used some sort of law Manip in the final battle to cover Renewal Earth) But at most it's universal. Probably weaker since it was meant to keep the gods off earth, all of whom are weaker than Goku even if combined.

So yeah even if Jin used some sort of law Manip to kill Goku, Goku could probably just ki flex through it.

Bfr might work though.
goku has no resistance to law manip gg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It was a contract not law. The closest thing to a "law" was the taboo that human's couldn't attack gods which was broken by a human. It's not absolute and universal is one hell of a fuckin stretch since nothing in the verse ever comes close to this in range and the other realms aren't actually defined in size. Where are people getting law manipulation from.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

:smh
Same retard thinks a level 20 Witch from Pathfinder stomping Batman is impressive. As if Batman is an impressive benchmark for a character that can compete with demon lords.

Proto234

Distinguished

How many times does SB keep making the same threads just to jerk themselves off to avoid the same conclusion every time?

You can't even make a good case that he can beat Billy The Kid without seriously wanking the guy and downselling the shit out of Billy, what will he do against anyone else? Especially Ashiya Douman and Raikou for fuck's sake.
Yeah, unless this Sukuna has massive durability or precog or immortality, a shot in the heart should kill him and he'll shot first (he's basically Han solo' shot first personified).
It did kill Atalante alter (albeit she's hesitating) and will kill Kadoc even before he's activating sirius light (but Anastasia shields him).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

The fact that generic dragons are top tier threats in the elder scrolls verse just highlights how much weaker elder scrolls mortals are compared to hunters or apex monsters. We have seen the cutscene of a dragon getting his wing membrane sliced by a Khajiit's dagger. A novice MH gunner or archer could have downed that dragon wtih a single shot.

That was my point. Humans have trumped over magically superior elves, hence there is no reason to think a magically orientated DB is an inherently superior fight to a rodied up hulk smash DB. It is, however, rather clear that an average hunter from the MH world would demolish the dragon born in an arm wrestling contest.

:tupac

Proto234

Distinguished

Yeah, good luck to Orochimaru curing a body full of diseases made by a Chaos God. At least he has decency to admit that the soul is lost to Nurgle though

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Yeah, good luck to Orochimaru curing a body full of diseases made by a Chaos God. At least he has decency to admit that the soul is lost to Nurgle though
I wonder if Imagine Breaker would "cure" the Plague Marine or not.

I guess it depends on whether or not the diseases are directly sourced from Nurgle/his Daemons or are created via more "mundane" methods :hm

Bob74h

The Supreme King
IMG_3717.png

gear 5 luffy >>>>>> UI goku
cause it been teased over 4 years and it's imagination or something

youtuber commenters are truly the peak of power scaling

Bob74h

The Supreme King

youtubers themselves are dumb
kratos solos goku - random youtube

youtubers are peak of power scaling

Back