• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Thegoldenboy2188 @Paxton

i see we are back to "IB can negate anything that doesnt exist in to aru regardless of how natural or un supernatural it may be"

while Touma absolutely fetus scrambles the entirety of worm, this shit gotta stop
Wrong thread, but literally true.

Imagine Breaker nullifies things it (or rather, the blueprint its based on, the Pure World) considers supernatural.

It's just the straight up mechanic as to how it works, specific exceptions/interactions not withstanding.
Imagine Breaker's not gonna outright kill a human from another verse, for example.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Wrong thread, but literally true.

Imagine Breaker nullifies things it (or rather, the blueprint its based on, the Pure World) considers supernatural.

It's just the straight up mechanic as to how it works, specific exceptions/interactions not withstanding.
Yeah but that is the same argument people used to say that Touma could negate someones literal biology because "superhumans dont exist in to aru" and the go "Touma can beat Superman"
its fucking mind boggling

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but that is the same argument people used to say that Touma could negate someones literal biology because "superhumans dont exist in to aru" and the go "Touma can beat Superman"
its fucking mind boggling
It just works :char

Besides, that depends on the version of both characters :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It just works :char

Besides, that depends on the version of both characters :mjpls
i think my favorite one was that touma would stop a punch from saitama because that kind of strength doesnt exist in to aru and i was like
"the strength to split clouds doesnt exist in to aru?"
yhvh2.png

Proto234

Distinguished

@Salfarc No, he won't be able to deal with LB6 either. Not just because Morgan and Calamities outstat him, but Issei being Issei meaning he will easily simping for that Aurora harlot and will get his ass bitten with that alone. He isn't smart enough to deal with GoT-like Britain politics

Don't think he can deal with Koyan either seeing at the worse case Koyan can just self destruct Tunguska, taking him along with her.

Salfarc

Paramount

@Salfarc No, he won't be able to deal with LB6 either. Not just because Morgan and Calamities outstat him, but Issei being Issei meaning he will easily simping for that Aurora harlot and will get his ass bitten with that alone. He isn't smart enough to deal with GoT-like Britain politics

Don't think he can deal with Koyan either seeing at the worse case Koyan can just self destruct Tunguska, taking him along with her.
As I said idk much about current Issei, thats just the impression I got from what Riverlia, and later; Huanglong said. Assuming he really gonna just simp for Aurora like you said, then maybe I'll agree with you. Since what they said is applicable for fighting against women in battle not dealing with politics...But won't he be able to know what Aurora is doing by talking with her boobs?

His skillset seems to be very anti-women and a lot of participants in LB6 are well, women. Sounds like he can win vs Morgan to me. But Idk much about current Issei, its just impression I got from what Riverlia said. Huanglong kinda droves it further.

King of 🌽

Exceptional

Aurora harlot :doge

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm not even sure what was happening in that thread as it's not like Issei is hugely impressive in comparison to everyone in the Lostbelts and Issei is extremely open to his views on women and his perversions so he wouldn't even make it past Lostbelt 1 as Koyanskaya will notice and she will take advantage of Issei right to the end and if not him then it's Lostbelt Anastasia.

Caenis will murder his ass for free the second he tries.

Proto234

Distinguished
As I said idk much about current Issei, thats just the impression I got from what Riverlia, and later; Huanglong said. Assuming he really gonna just simp for Aurora like you said, then maybe I'll agree with you. Since what they said is applicable for fighting against women in battle not dealing with politics...But won't he be able to know what Aurora is doing by talking with her boobs?

His skillset seems to be very anti-women and a lot of participants in LB6 are well, women. Sounds like he can win vs Morgan to me. But Idk much about current Issei, its just impression I got from what Riverlia said. Huanglong kinda droves it further.
Aurora surprisingly has an ability that makes what she says convincingly the truth, making her Saruman discount. Unlike Saruman, she isn't immune to her own ability. And like Saruman, this ability can be resisted but Issei being Issei doubt that will happen
Aurora harlot :doge
Well, she's a harlot

Proto234

Distinguished
I'm not even sure what was happening in that thread as it's not like Issei is hugely impressive in comparison to everyone in the Lostbelts and Issei is extremely open to his views on women and his perversions so he wouldn't even make it past Lostbelt 1 as Koyanskaya will notice and she will take advantage of Issei right to the end and if not him then it's Lostbelt Anastasia.
LB Anastasia is too loyal to Kadoc for that tactic

Salfarc

Paramount

Caenis will murder his ass for free the second he tries.
This is what those guys said
No, Issei was mountain level if he doesn't use any of his abilities.
With his main ability being doubling of his own power, exponentially.
Less "Modred says she can burst mountain, does she need Clarent NP or just a powerful mana burst.
More "Opps, I accidentally jabbed too hard while shadow boxing, the mountain is gone".

Then the guy went through DBZ powercreep "previous strongest attack can't even scratch my next power up" style.

Vol 9 he was breaking entire Kyoto size pocket dimension with mountains in it.

His power continued to escalate, but Issei specifically avoided using super moves where collateral might be too high, he's literally trained for that and it showed, like going through the trouble of lifting and restraining enemy so he can shoot Longinus Smasher skyward to prevent collateral.

World destroying power, Leviathan one of the four demon lords can casually destroy Japan have all been thrown about much earlier in WOG and in-character dialogue, but it's unclear whether it's life wipe over time or what and people ignored those as hyperbole. The new transformation having a definitive "break the planet" capability merely put those into perspective.

Think of him as someone who throw out normal Excalibur beam as a casual probing attack and escalate further from there.

Guy can get into extended slug out with people as strong as him with the planet busting form being the exception.
Speed fast enough to blitz lightning timer and weave through mass lightning. Undetermined faster in later form.
Break dimension by hitting hard enough, can survive the void between dimensions indefinitely.
Treat dimension attack and soul attack like they are regular attacks instead of durability negating haxx.

For special abilities
"Boost" Double his power exponentially, capped by his own body ability to withstood his own power.
"Divide" Halve enemy or incoming attack power by half repeatedly.
"Reflect" Reflect enemy or his own attack, capped to a certain threshold relative to his power. So enough to reflect most Noble Phantasms if we talk about current Issei. Will likely fail vs Servant Verse ridiculous NPs.
"Penetrate" bypassing enemy defenses and attack their body directly. Has been show to ignore armor, enchantment and defensive ability that completely nullify Issei's power.
"Transfer" Give the accumulated "Boost" to someone.
"Dress Break" Destroy clothing and armor. Has been shown to work on entire pocket dimension being used a restraining tool. Issei refuses to use this on male as it requires imagining the target naked.
"Bilingual" Literal boob language, talk to enemy boobs. Functionally it's mind reading, but cannot be blocked by normal mind protection because he's asking the boob, not looking into the target's mind. So far, all boobs are 100% honest.
^It's true; also, Issei has the ability to stop women from moving with his dragon god aura and he can completely drain their power with Breast Wave Cannon. The latter prevents women from retaliating because they are unable to build up power in the process.

Dress Break has an astral version that can remove enchantments applied on women, such as curses and mind control.

I'd also add that Penetrate isn't limited to bypassing defenses; it can also penetrate through objects, stronger attacks than the user's, and target the core of the opponent.

His soul is protected from foreign influence.

Not sure if its really true, I just give them the benefit of doubt. What do you think?

Aurora surprisingly has an ability that makes what she says convincingly the truth, making her Saruman discount. Unlike Saruman, she isn't immune to her own ability. And like Saruman, this ability can be resisted but Issei being Issei doubt that will happen
Yea but the comment there said the boobs will be honest, won't that means if he use it the boobs will tell him that Aurora is bullshitting? Unless you are saying he barely ever use anti-women abilities? Because those sounds really useful that the crux of why I think he clears most. Again, taking from what they say. Maybe they are wanking, maybe they are not, idk.

I am not sure which is right which 1 is wrong.

LB Anastasia is too loyal to Kadoc for that tactic

She played the long game with Lostbelt Ivan, she can do that with Issei till she gets close enough and freezes him solid or gets Viy to do it.

This is what those guys said

Not sure if its really true, I just give them the benefit of doubt.

Yea but the comment there said the boobs will be honest, won't that means if he use it the boobs will tell him that Aurora is bullshitting?

I don't care, dudes are wrong and stupid. Mordred destroying a Mountain with her Noble Phantasm is a low end, not a high end, Servants have been way past Mountain level since Fate/Stay Night introduced in Grail Mud. Mordred knocked a flying City off of it's orbit by ramming it with her own physical strength, Noble Phantasms >> A Servant's physical strength.

Issei wouldn't make it past anyone in the Lostbelts.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yea but the comment there said the boobs will be honest, won't that means if he use it the boobs will tell him that Aurora is bullshitting? Unless you are saying he barely ever use anti-women abilities? Because those sounds really useful that the crux of why I think he clears most. Again, taking from what they say. Maybe they are wanking, maybe they are not, idk.

Yeah, but the problem is even Aurora herself 100% believes that her lies is the absolute truth.

Salfarc

Paramount
He said Issei can boost himself to planet breaking or match it... I think its better than Mordred if its true.

He also said Issei can take Excalibur...Which I assume not the one that beat Sefar but still very very strong and above Mordred if its true.
Yeah, but the problem is even Aurora herself 100% believes that her lies is the absolute truth.
But that doesn't matter to Issei isn't it? Though I guess you mean he will simp over her and just keep following her even if he knows he is sprouting bullshit? huh, I guess that make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back