• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galan

Preeminent
According to statements, Issei is indeed Planetary.

There's just one small problem. The author of DxD simply loves to first give something like: this ability will destroy everything, one volume later This ability will destroy the entire Archipelago after another one The ability was activated at full strength and one island was wiped off the face of the earth.
Who's strongest in DxD now?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
. @Adamant soul
They're forgetting the SLIGHT problem that literally this entire list would get blitzed straight to hell or just one-shotted with a casual ki blast.

Fucking Zommari, Barragan and Gremmy, Jesus Christ. :heston
View attachment 720

Ask Toshirou to freeze Yhwach then :dunfukdup
Yeah that's NOT how Adult Toshiro's ice works.

It negates ABILITIES yeah, but it does NOT negate the STRENGTH of the target, considering sheer strength and power is literally how Gerard was resisting it and couldn't be frozen all the way until his head was destroyed. Needless to say, if it can't even freeze Gerard, it wouldn't freeze Mustache and it certainly wouldn't freeze Goku. :kobeha

The only reason the idea that it negates stats exist, is because Kenpachi fanboys don't like the fact Hitsugaya casually cut Hoffnung in two while Shikai Kenpachi could barely fucking chip the thing, also Byakuya being able to smash his head. They simply can't handle the idea of those two being even above Shikai Kenpachi for raw power so they have to make shit up. :maybe

Galan

Preeminent
They're forgetting the SLIGHT problem that literally this entire list would get blitzed straight to hell or just one-shotted with a casual ki blast.

Fucking Zommari, Barragan and Gremmy, Jesus Christ. :heston

Yeah that's NOT how Adult Toshiro's ice works.

It negates ABILITIES yeah, but it does NOT negate the STRENGTH of the target, considering sheer strength and power is literally how Gerard was resisting it and couldn't be frozen all the way until his head was destroyed. Needless to say, if it can't even freeze Gerard, it wouldn't freeze Mustache and it certainly wouldn't freeze Goku. :kobeha

The only reason the idea that it negates stats exist, is because Kenpachi fanboys don't like the fact Hitsugaya casually cut Hoffnung in two while Shikai Kenpachi could barely fucking chip the thing, also Byakuya being able to smash his head. They simply can't handle the idea of those two being even above Shikai Kenpachi for raw power so they have to make shit up. :maybe
Goku pays for their Bread

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Who's strongest in DxD now?

Some evil machine god from a different universe that killed Great Red. The upcoming main arc of DxD is about trying to fight him and his pantheon of similarly hideously overpowered mecha deities.

That said DxD went on hiatus as soon as we got to the introduction of this guy, so he hasn't done anything besides kill GR.

Salfarc

Paramount
Some evil machine god from a different universe that killed Great Red. The upcoming main arc of DxD is about trying to fight him and his pantheon of similarly hideously overpowered mecha deities.

That said DxD went on hiatus as soon as we got to the introduction of this guy, so he hasn't done anything besides kill GR.
Oh shit, Greek from Fate Lostbelt 5 is there?!! /j

King of 🌽

Exceptional

Dog Gif GIF

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Strongest being till Issei gains the powers from the tits multiverse.

Uh

That's actually where the evil mecha-god is from

Remember that one-off joke where Issei summoned a boob god from another universe?

Yeah the DxD equivalent of the Joker went "hey wouldn't it be funny if I connected to that universe and started a war for no reason"

And then the mecha-gods showed up, as they are apparently the "evil gods" of that world

We're not entirely sure what drugs Ishibumi was on when he wrote this, but we suspect the hiatus is him trying to resupply :skully

Salfarc

Paramount
I'm honestly just going by their lore kit. Ryoma isn't a demon slaying servant, but Oryou has divinity, so she should be able to hurt anything (theoretically), since, well, divinity. Servants hurting souls and stuff is a whole other debate that Im not good at, since I don't exactly know that much fate lore, as I've probably admitted several times somewhere. All in all, you may be right with the soul stuff, and I may be wrong, but my interpretation of it is that unless specified, heroic spirits don't hurt souls... unless they can eat em... because they aren't souls. We can see from the wiki page of the third true magic, "it is the temporary formation of a soul that does not require a real body, meaning that they are not truly brought back to life. In fact they are not considered proper Life but merely Ether in the form of past individuals.". I'm pretty sure Ether doesn't mean 'soul' here, although the previous line does make it pretty fuzzy.

Edit: Ryoma, here, is a counter guardian, which means that he is the actual soul of Sakamoto Ryoma. But we can see that, in fate, you either need an np to consume souls... or have a mage do it, like what Gil does to the orprhans in Kirei's basement (or does Kirei do that for Gil? I forget.). The fate wikis don't exactly have a section on damaging the soul as well (only destroying it), and the only thing is about anchoring the soul to the body. Vampirism has its own section, and states that vampires (or, well, demons) don't need the anchors because they can regenerate.

"Vampirization - that is, making the flesh undead - is a way to prolong the soul after the death of the body; yet, the soul still decays. Vampires need to drink the blood of humans to maintain their body, and thus, their soul.

The core that binds the soul is the head - the brain. It is said that there are three parts required for a lifeform: the soul, the brain, and the body. The brain keeps the soul anchored to the body. The soul can reshape itself with the brain and the body. Usually, it is said that destroying either two out of these three is required to completely kill someone. In the case of a vampire, it seems the vampirization, which transforms the soul, can bypass the necessity of the brain to hold the soul: after a while, vampires can regenerate their body, and thus, their brain, to maintain the soul."

-from another type moon wiki

And about Ryoma's stats....

"Although Nobunaga regards Sakomoto's Noble Phantasm in high regard, she states that Sakomoto himself is an especially weak Heroic Spirit. Sakamoto agrees, adding that compared to her, almost every other Heroic Spirit aiding Chaldea during the Imperial Tokyo Singularity is third-rate at best." from type moon wiki's page on Ryoma. So, well, Ryoma is weak lol.

This guy double down in "Servants cannot harm soul"... Even though he got multiple people saying they can.

It's insane how the second half of Page one and now the entirety of Page 2 is just Imaginary quadrupling down on not trying to understand the rules of the Nasuverse and making up bullshit so that Fire Force has a chance :heston

The Arcade Game makes it extremely clear that Draco => Goetia:

W7ZbgBi.png

Haha... First Planetary Class.... Goetia no longer the strongest

And we explicitly know during the FGOA Mobile Event that Beast VI Rebloomed is just Beast VI all over again at full blast which then Draco breaks out, gains a whole ass new form, beats it and then reincorporates it inside of her... there's nothing you can say to pretend it's false. This is especially ridiculous considering how Saint Graphs work meaning Goetia's plan couldn't work unless his Saint Graph is strong enough to actually be able to handle Billions of his own AAS' at full power in the same fashion for Draco in that she needs all of that Magical Energy to do her own plan.

Besides that, Fire Force isn't Universal(Holy shit), it's not Galaxy, it's not even Star level, it's just Planetary with some decent amount of hax and none of it is out of Draco's purview, not one.

EDIT: The funny part is that I'm pretty sure Draco should still have her Nega-Messiah passive... which Shinra should be ultra weak against :jordangif

This guy double down in "Servants cannot harm soul"... Even though he got multiple people saying they can.

Then he's retarded because uh, these are the enemies you fight extremely early in the game:

And if you really want to prove how stupid he is, go tell him that one of Shiki Ryougi's enemies in her OVA... is a Ghost she can physically manhandle with her Magical Arm or that Kairi Sisigou can kill Ghosts with his Magecraft weaponry in Case Files.

Besides that, Ryoma is a middling Heroic Spirit... who fucking cares though when he has Oryou with him?! It's the equivalent of basically a Stand on Crack Cocaine in terms of physical strength and durability and takes ALOT to take her down in comparison to just taking down Ryoma(which good luck with that).

Salfarc

Paramount
Then he's retarded because uh, these are the enemies you fight extremely early in the game:

And if you really want to prove how stupid he is, go tell him that one of Shiki Ryougi's enemies in her OVA... is a Ghost she can physically manhandle with her Magical Arm or that Kairi Sisigou can kill Ghosts with his Magecraft weaponry in Case Files.

Besides that, Ryoma is a middling Heroic Spirit... who fucking cares though when he has Oryou with him?! It's the equivalent of basically a Stand on Crack Cocaine in terms of physical strength and durability and takes ALOT to take her down in comparison to just taking down Ryoma(which good luck with that).
I already told him that Servants can eat/absorb Souls. And there is also this other guy talking about Emiya eating Ghosts.

EMIYA survives up to the end of UBW (and have enough in the tank to intervene in Shirou vs Gilgamesh) even without a master (since Caster severed his contract with Rin) not just because of Independent Action, but because he went around eating ghosts off-screen (by Word of Nasu).

But man, the guy still said Servants need NP for absorbing souls.

Last edited:
I already told him that Servants can eat/absorb Souls. And there is also this guy talking about Emiya eating Ghosts.

Then he's an idiot as enough Magical Energy can affect Ghosts just like it does affect Space and other shit.

But man, the guy still said Servants need NP for absorbing souls.

...No they don't. Just having enough Magical Energy can allow them(or anyone else for that matter) to touch Ghosts, that's it.

Salfarc

Paramount
Then he's an idiot as enough Magical Energy can affect Ghosts just like it does affect Space and other shit.

...No they don't. Just having enough Magical Energy can allow them(or anyone else for that matter) to touch Ghosts, that's it.
3 people including me have told him this already but he doesn't seems to read them. The reason Ryoma's stats are mentioned there is because this guy is saying Oryou can eat Souls but not Ryoma. And everyone are correcting him saying Ryoma can too because he is a Servant. But then he answers with "Servants can't".

Granted this is for Fanfic anyway so it doesn't really matter. But when people are correcting his perception of Servant in Fate canon he seems to not read.

Type-Rey

Retired
Literally Nasu last year :

"Nasu: To no one's surprise, a regular swordmaster doesn't know any tricks to cut anything spiritual. Even if they could withstand a spiritual being's attack, they still can't fight without being able to attack. But when someone reaches the level of Sword Saint, yeah, I could see them cutting a soul. Which means they could give Servants a good run for their money"

Gee ... i wonder if Servants and other people in TM can affect souls ? Hmm....

^Virtually Samurai Remnant answers the question that yes, if skilled enough normal ass people can affect the supernatural, so should Mages and Servants...

Really tells you no one ever visits the SB Nasuverse Section since at the very least they keep up with everything Nasu has stated amongst the typical Fate shit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Uh

That's actually where the evil mecha-god is from

Remember that one-off joke where Issei summoned a boob god from another universe?

Yeah the DxD equivalent of the Joker went "hey wouldn't it be funny if I connected to that universe and started a war for no reason"

And then the mecha-gods showed up, as they are apparently the "evil gods" of that world

We're not entirely sure what drugs Ishibumi was on when he wrote this, but we suspect the hiatus is him trying to resupply :skully
comeonman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back