• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salfarc

Paramount
Unless she's got a master whose gonna force her to do that via command seal, that's not happening.
Artoria canonically will never devour Human Souls nor will anyone else in the KoTR.
Yeah it goes against how she usually are, but if she do that, she can? I am just asking if she can if she do that. Or will they survive Excalibur?

Also I recognize that Fromsigma guy in some of those threads from Cid Kagenou vs Servant thread. Was blasting him, guy really love to wank Cid and downplay Fate.

Yeah it goes against how she usually are, but if she do that, she can? I am just asking if she can if she do that. Or will they survive Excalibur?

Also I recognize that Fromsigma guy in some of those threads from Cid Kagenou vs Servant thread. Was blasting him, guy really love to wank Cid and downplay Fate.

She will need plenty of Human Souls to even use Excalibur properly, that's where the real issue is and it's why I said what I did.

Proto234

Distinguished
You asking if Percy's Olympians can survive Excalibur?

Not the full power one for sure, as it kills beings like Sefar.
But for one seen in HGW? Probably since I heard that Riordan' Olympians also have the feats from their original myth

Salfarc

Paramount
She will need plenty of Human Souls to even use Excalibur properly, that's where the real issue is and it's why I said what I did.
Fair enough

But back on topic, the Demon Slayer fanfic isn't just not as hard as this. The difference is soooo big. This guy who make the PJO need to be on Lunatic Asylum.

@CrossTheHorizon no need to insult the DS fanfic author by comparing him to this guy :kobeha

@Salfarc @CrossTheHorizon This is legit a close second place though:

Vishvarupam

Another Fanfic user who infamously got mad over at Fanfiction.net user made an Overlord x Fate fic that was basically ORT annihilating the shit out of Overlord and then made his own Fanfic that not only got massively shat on by everyone in FF.net but tried to bring it into SB and then got shat on for it and then made his own thread to prove that ORT would lose to the extreme, godlike power of Nazarick... got assblasted pretty damn hard to the point of trying to make a stomp fight with Fairy Tail(and failed miserably), then made one with Sailor Cosmos and then got banned for shit after that :risigif

It's always fanfic writers who make the biggest asses of themselves in record time:jordangif

Proto234

Distinguished

Vishvarupam

Another Fanfic user who infamously got mad over at Fanfiction.net user made an Overlord x Fate fic that was basically ORT annihilating the shit out of Overlord and then made his own Fanfic that not only got massively shat on by everyone in FF.net but tried to bring it into SB and then got shat on for it and then made his own thread to prove that ORT would lose to the extreme, godlike power of Nazarick... got assblasted pretty damn hard to the point of trying to make a stomp fight with Fairy Tail(and failed miserably), then made one with Sailor Cosmos and then got banned for shit after that :risigif

It's always fanfic writers who make the biggest asses of themselves in record time:jordangif
You should have seen the original lol
Still don't know who this ORT is.But the clear lack of plot armor indicates that this is a stomp-fic by some manchild.To anger a Fandom for showing off the OPness of their Fandom.If he/she still thinks that their Fandom is OP, then they can. try Hajun of Masadaverse. Otherwise, the peaceful community called Nasuverse will lose their Anti-Overlord Noble Phantasm.
Overlord bash fic nr. 1947474920 on this site.
Whats with fucking manchild authors and Overlord? Like, is it so hard to write something that respects Overlord's power like Grand Foreigner?

Fucking idiot authors.

Oh and the so called Grand Foreigner fanfic is basically a fanfic where Momonga takes Fujimaru's place and able to grind so hard that he's able to fight Solomon as equal in London

The fanfic in question

You should have seen the original lol

Oh and the so called Grand Foreigner fanfic is basically a fanfic where Momonga takes Fujimaru's place and able to grind so hard that he's able to fight Solomon as equal in London

The fanfic in question

I told you I saw that one and I know of Grand Foreigner since they mention it in the Nazarick vs. ORT thread. He made both and yeah, Overlord fans tend to rule the shit out of FF.net meanwhile everyone else tends to point out how absurd the shit is.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Vishvarupam

Damn that's worse than I remember :kobeha

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
No, ST ships don't outrange SW ships. Heavy Turbolasers should at least have light minute ranges.

One of the most extreme examples of range in the EU was in Rebel Stand

Wedge raised his voice to carry over the babble, to quiet it. "The purpose of the Starlancer project is to dictate exactly when the Yuuzhan Vong in this system make their all out push agaist us. They 'know' that the weapon threatens them; they have the example of Anakin Solo's lambent-based lightsaber to compare it to, and to be offended by. They 'know' that we've appropriated their technology, and this galls them. They 'know' that once it's ready to fly, we can destroy their worldship in orbit around Coruscant; we faked up a low-power demonstration of this by positioning one of our capital ships outside the Coruscant system and firing off a laser battery attack at that worldship to coincide with the firing of our fake weapon array. So they 'know' that as soon as we float the fully operational version, they have to hit us with everything they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back