• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xhominid The Apex

Not the author but again, people insisting on it holy shit. They are not writing fanfiction here, they are quite literally argues that Servant a being made of Soul cannot harm another Soul. And therefore they cannot kill demons from Demon Slayer.

Ironic coz they say "can take soul outside of body".

So that's the 2nd Fanfic that has the Fate side be treated dirty because of the whims of the author and some fans? Oookay then.

I'm pretty sure Izuku would die against the Saint of Killers no matter what as his guns have the property of not just inflicting Instant Death but never missing either and Izuku has no means of permanently putting him down due to how he basically is now.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So that's the 2nd Fanfic that has the Fate side be treated dirty because of the whims of the author and some fans? Oookay then.
Don't I know how that feels, the amount of MLP fics that treat them like shit or like weaklings for no reason is ridiculous. :smh

It was ultimately the reason I ended up dropping that Bleach crossover I was reading despite it still being really good in general.

Though not nearly as annoying as when it's just regular humans/modern earth that beats them...somehow. :kobeha

Salfarc

Paramount

No this guy aren't saying it make sense in fanfic. This guy are arguing that is how it works in canon, that Servant can't interract with soul inside human body. Even though they themselves said they can take soul from living human

No this guy aren't saying it make sense in fanfic. This guy are arguing that is how it works in canon, that Servant can't interract with soul inside human body. Even though they themselves said they can take soul from living human

Again, I can refer to the times that Mages like Kairi or those with Magical Prosthetics like Shiki Ryougi can touch, hurt and kill Ghosts or the fact many of the enemies in FGO are explicitly Ghosts.
Or the fact that Medusa and other Servants can straight up eat Human Souls or harm Souls directly with their NPs if they want to(I love when people act like the body is a shield when it's not, Nasuverse Souls are just built different)... there really is no cure for stupid.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Who the hell is above the Magic Gods? The strongest characters we've seen aside from them are CRC, The Anna's, Alice, Aiwass and Coronzon. Since when do they have the feats to put them at Majin level?

He truly does not know. :wow

There's a reason Aleister refused to become a Magic God, you know.
It's almost like they're not the end-all-be-all in the grand scheme of things.

And besides, they don't need to destroy shit like Magic Gods do to be at their level.
You read the series, you should know this already.

Last edited:

For this fight my main question for round 1 is that, can Musashi's NP bypass Gojo's infinity?

They both won't do anything, Gojo has to stand still with his infinity active and Musashi uses her NP.

If I'm being honest I don't understand exactly what Musashi did against Chaos in Olympus and I'm also not sure if everyone here actually understands how Gojo's infinity works.
So to answer then first describe what Musashi's np does then explain what she did against Chaos, then explain how Gojo's infinity works. Then by those explanations argue why her NP bypasses infinity or not. I just want a clear answer.

This is the TC saying this, by the by :jordangif

The funny part is that Musashi's NP against Chaos is needed against Gojo at all, hell, that in and of itself is overkill but to be frank on what Musashi's NP does:

It basically removes Possibilities/Events until the one she wants exists(Basically if she wants to cut off your arm, you will automatically give her that opening to cut your arm no matter what even if it seems OOC as hell as Nasu gave an example) and then she can execute that of course, she still needs to have the ability to cut off that arm though.

Basically her NP is basically a weaker but still potent version of Muramasa's in terms of what it can do... so Gojo gets cut and dies in all rounds.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

This I have to disagree with no one so far has done anything to prove their above the Magic Gods it's just been a bunch of empty hype statements but those statements are never proven and sometimes outright proven wrong.

Uh huh.

Risk 4 Transcendents - directly stated by Kamachi to be capable of killing Othinus
Aleister - literally bamboozles the Magic Gods, kills one of their own, and can withstand attacks from them at full power with relatively "minor" injuries
Kingsford - superior to Aleister (the clash between her and CRC has Aleister losing consciousness trying to keep up with them)
CRC - same as Kingsford, and he also fights evenly with the IT/Dragon King which is >>> the Fish Eggs in NT22. Since they're the same thing and all.
Coronzon - has to nerf herself to act in the surface world.
Aiwass - doesn't have a proper vessel yet

Literally when are any of these so-called "not Magic God level individuals" contradicted in terms of the hype/statements they get?

They don't have the inherent raw power that Magic Gods do, sure, but they're explicitly comparable to them in terms of sheer magic skill, if not greater.

image.png

I hate having to repost this but people seem to have genuinely ignored what Darth said despite it being a well-put together explanation explaining how the Magic God vs non-Magic God dynamic works.

(Minus the part about Magic Gods being in Keter which is just not true)

Coronzon is technically above the Magic Gods in hierarchy but has trouble fighting them to the point she bloodied and has to recover fighting one that is literally infinitely nerfed twice
1. Coronzon lowers her soul level to actually operate in the surface world. They're both nerfed.

While all those fools are focused on the visible chaos, I will take my time preparing for the end.
I am the Great Demon lurking in the Abyss of the Sephiroth.
But ascending the tree is not the only way to use it.
She pointed her thumb at the center of her chest.
"I obtained this physical body and descended the tree. The humans drowning at the bottom level only ever think of ascending it, but the connections go both ways. I started higher up and I can freely come and go, so this temporary level does not matter to me.
Having a physical body is not a bad thing since it provides practical benefits in this world. And it allows me to reach the physical and scientific layer at the very bottom where all other phases are folded up.

2. They don't get "infinitely nerfed" twice.
Aleister's hijacking spell doesn't make them any weaker (at least in the direct sense), it simply removes their immortality/phase manipulation capabilities.

It basically just takes away their powers.

3. She didn't get bloodied by one Magic God, she was getting jumped by multiple.

TLDR: Magic Gods aren't exempt from the fraud allegations, especially since most of them are dead right now :tupac

Last edited:

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Don't I know how that feels, the amount of MLP fics that treat them like shit or like weaklings for no reason is ridiculous. :smh

It was ultimately the reason I ended up dropping that Bleach crossover I was reading despite it still being really good in general.

Though not nearly as annoying as when it's just regular humans/modern earth that beats them...somehow. :kobeha
Did you actually make a review about how the author nerfed the MLP cast? How did he/she respond to your review?

I actually complaim how author there one of author nerfing Sailor Moon cast and he pretty much angry to me.:maybe:maybe

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Did you actually make a review about how the author nerfed the MLP cast? How did he/she respond to your review?
For the most part I let it slide on account of the fact that it's a crossover and the "Bleach" side in this are actually just the human versions of a lot of the cast so them being more up to par with the Ponies power wise actually does make sense, especially given the two worlds are mirror images of each other.

Only when it was particularly egregious would I bother to point it out. For example, there's a point where Unicorn Tempest Shadow was restrained by a Chantless Bakudo #1: Sai because the author was under the impression raw power wouldn't allow her to break out of that. In fairness, when I pointed out that Ichigo did exactly, he actually changed the scene so the Lieutenant put a sword to her throat while she was retrained. So credit where credit's due.

When it was made clear the "Sun" in this universe's version of Equestria is not an actual Sun, I saw the reasoning behind making that change even though I clarified I didn't agree with it. Only for the author to clarify that he legit doesn't think it is a real Sun and goes on tirades about how "The Princesses have lost to this and that which aren't at that level so how can they be?" :smh

The straw that broke the camel's back was the moment when Discord got "plot-speared" (yes it is exactly what it sounds like). At least it was done using an established anti-magic material in-verse which we already know works on Discord (stuff Queen Chrysalis' throne was made of). That's okay, what's NOT okay is suggesting Discord's reactions are so shit "because he hasn't been in a REAL fight" that he wouldn't be able to dodge something thrown by CHRYSALIS, just because she was amped by a Bakkoto. :scust

The disingenuous bullshit I was hit with to try and justify that was absurd.

"Discord was hit by Starlight Glimmer." He deliberately bated her into hitting him to prove she was unstable and Twilight was a hypocrit for trusting her with the school but not Discord.

"He was tagged by Queen Chrysalis." Conveniently ignoring that Chrysalis was amped by Grogar's magic at the time, or that King Sombra (an actual high tier without any amps) couldn't hit Discord AT ALL earlier in the same season, until Discord allowed him to.

Dude kept insisting he was making the Ponies as strong as he "reasonable could" which was complete bullshit. It's a crying shame because otherwise, the story was really fucking good and it just makes me wish he had stuck to the human world (Equestria Girls/Bleach) side and simply left the Ponies out of it since that was where the story was at its best.
I actually complaim how author there one of author nerfing Sailor Moon cast and he pretty much angry to me.:maybe:maybe
Well he never really seemed to get angry per se, just accused me of fanboyism and put his fingers in his ears to avoid obvious evidence that disproved his bullshit.

Can Natsu even defeat Omega Red and Bastion?
I know that the first three (Batman villains) has little to no chance against him though

Actually, Poison Ivy can absolutely destroy Natsu if she has control of "The Green":

Omega Red and Bastion depend heavily on what versions they are but Bastion absolutely throttles Natsu by the by.

Salfarc

Paramount
Heroic spirits can "eat" souls, but souls are not just magical energy, which servants usually take, but also consist of other things like memories and spiritual weight. Heroic spirits cannot take the other two things. After the heroic spirit absorbs the ether, the spiritual weight then goes to the root for reincarnation, as according to actual fate lore. Memories can stick around as ghosts apparently.
Not sure what is the point of saying this in relation to wheter or not Servant can attack soul or not. Can someone tell me what does this guy arguing? I assume he is mentioning the "other two things" to deny Servants can eat a soul or something?...

Proto234

Distinguished
Actually, Poison Ivy can absolutely destroy Natsu if she has control of "The Green":

Omega Red and Bastion depend heavily on what versions they are but Bastion absolutely throttles Natsu by the by.
Its the standard version of them (meaning Ivy won't have the Green)

It is weird by the by that people sleep on Bastion considering all of the shit we've seen Nimrod do in the recent X-Men books? Bastion should be able to do it too as he's it's canonical successor because timeline bullshit meaning Natsu should be doing nothing to him before getting utterly destroyed...

But this is the same people who don't know nor care to look up any of the people on the list and realize Poison Ivy with The Green support is utterly beyond anyone in Fairy Tail.

Not sure what is the point of saying this in relation to wheter or not Servant can attack soul or not. Can someone tell me what does this guy arguing? I assume he is mentioning the "other two things" to deny Servants can eat a soul or something?...

Basically it's Fan-Fiction bullshit where the author has it to where Ryoma and Oryou cannot attack or eat souls directly(They require a "ritual" to do so) to give many more advantages to the demons in Kimetsu No Yaiba(though currently, they still beat some demons anyway) and now, you have people agreeing that "canonically", Servants can never eat or attack souls directly and go even further and say that Servants can't attack Ghosts... despite the many enemies in FGO, Kairi Sisigou in Case Files can explicitly attack Ghosts and Shiki Ryougi's Magical Arm can affect Ghosts(and we explicitly see it in the very first KnK movie from the prosthetic she gains from Touko due to fighting Fujino).

Basically... it's people who just hate Fate and will agree with anything and say anything that knocks it down a peg(I've seen people say "it makes sense" for Riser Phoenix from High School DxD to defeat Berserker in another Fanfic that was him going through the Singularities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back