Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

- OT7

Stiyl, both by his own admission and Coronzon's word, has the capability of fighting and potentially beating Kanzaki, and Stiyl doesn't consider it impossible for him to do by himself.

- OT10

Magicians on Stiyl's level can kill Saints, plural at that (albeit not without taking some pretty bad damage).

- OT18

Amakusa foot soldiers are only three or four times slower/weaker than a Curtana boosted Carissa.

They're getting their shit rocked by him :tupac
@Astaro

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Stiyl was said to be able to kill Saints like Kanzaki with prep.
I don't think there's ANY prep he needs to actually kill her.
His normal magic even outside of Innocentius should scale to her.

"Prep" is sort of a nebulous (:mjpls ) phrase anyway, when we don't really know what that prep actually entails.

At worst, he already has his rune cards on his person to just summon Innocentius, which he can control telekinetically to spread them out when the fight starts.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Amakusa foot soldiers are only three or four times slower/weaker than a Curtana boosted Carissa.

Would this mean that Amakusa foot soldiers are low-relativistic? Since Elizard with Curtana could block an AC Electron Satellite Beam?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
No prep at all is mentioned in the quotes I posted, and again, at worst all Stiyl needs to do is spread out his rune cards to summon Innocentius to deal with Ainz.

Which he can do so telekinetically.
As he ran, Stiyl pulled out a few rune cards.
Stiyl’s runes activated after he arranged them.
His magic displayed its greatest power within an area he himself indicated, so he should not have been able to use his proper strength while constantly on the move.
However, the cards floated in midair.
Countless cards flew around like swallows and created magic circles, sticking to the trees, the ground, and the streetlights.
Richard’s expression twisted.
(So he set up other runes to send out his main runes. …He just has little tricks all over the place.)

- Index SP

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

- OT7

Stiyl, both by his own admission and Coronzon's word, has the capability of fighting and potentially beating Kanzaki, and Stiyl doesn't consider it impossible for him to do by himself.

- OT10

Magicians on Stiyl's level can kill Saints, plural at that (albeit not without taking some pretty bad damage).

- OT18

Baseless hype for Stiyl on those first 2 without any context given

That scan simply says their moving 3-4 times faster, not that their necessarily matching Carissa

We already know the difference between a Saint and your average Magician when Acqua took on the entire Amakusa even when they had prep and research done on him prior.

He still dog-walked through them while still holding back and Kanzaki showing up gave him more of a challenge than they could manage combined. The only reason they even lasted is because Acqua was going to allow them to use up all their trump cards first before he ends it

Stiyl would have his hands full just fighting Tatemiya or Itsuwa one-on-one

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Baseless hype from Coronzon and Stiyl who know about Kanzaki's capabilities more than anyone else?

:giogio

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Baseless hype from Coronzon and Stiyl who know about Kanzaki's capabilities more than anyone else?

:giogio
Baseless hype because we don’t know how he goes about doing so. For all we know, he gives up a limb summoning an Angel

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Instead of assuming Stiyl does some shit we don't even know he can do, I'm going to go with the easier assumption of him simply scaling to her :char

Especially since there's a quote (still trying to find it) of each of his individual rune cards being 1/20000th the strength of a boosted Innocentius.

And common sense would imply that Kanzaki also knows exactly what Stiyl can do, and if Innocentius were the only thing he could use to actually beat her in a direct confrontation.. she wouldn't give him the chance to use it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Also wtf

Acqua's a cut above the average Saint like Kanzaki

no shit he ran through the Amakusa like he was a raid boss

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also wtf

Acqua's a cut above the average Saint like Kanzaki

no shit he ran through the Amakusa like he was a raid boss
And Kanzaki did better than an entire group of roughly Stiyl-level mages combined.

Acqua basically won by knowing and countering all her moves and using DMM to outlast her

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And Kanzaki did better than an entire group of roughly Stiyl-level mages combined.

Acqua basically won by knowing and countering all her moves and using DMM to outlast her
So where's the contradiction?

They still scale.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Innocentius is Stiyls biggest stick and the only thing with feats to take on saint level characters.

There's no evidence for him to be able to defeat Kanzaki without it. Also the fact that its not guaranteed that Stiyl could kill Kanzaki only that it's possible for him.

Based on the context of the quote from OT 7 it suggest that Stiyl could set something up to kill Kanzaki and the Amakusa but not without prep.

Back